First Test E and Dbol Cycle for BB Contest

Hello i am almost 19 y/o…I have started lifting before i became 16,so 3+ years…i know its not a lot and it was wrong because i didn’t rich my full height potential and generally stunted my growth. i am 181 lbs and 5.83 feet with 7-8% body fat.i lift heavy and i i have a bodybuilders lifestyle…i sacrifice everything for my gains…i have done a supplement cycle(N.O boosters,fat burners,multyvitamin,glutamine,etc) in the past mostly for shredding and i take creatine nearly 10 months now.

i am doing this introduction in order for you understand that i am not a kid that started working out yesterday and wants to take roids to go to the beach. my dream is to go to a local BB competition and take the first prize, the show starts in 2 months from now so lets get to the point. i did research and created a ‘‘teen’’ cycle for me because i am very afraid of steroids side effects. the cycle will be 5 weeks with dianabol and test e.about those i am pretty sure that i have the right dosages for me and that will work with my training and nutrition but the PCT are my main concern.

here is my cycle:
sunday: 300iu HCG, 25mg dbol
monday:10mg aromasin, 30mg dbol
tuesday:175ml test E, 30mg dbol
wednesday:10mg aromasin, 30mg dbol
thursday:300iu HCG, 30mg dbol
friday:10mg aromasin, 25mg dbol
saturday:175ml test E, 30mg dbol (i want to mention that the days with 25mg dbol will be
without training.)

and after those 5 weeks of this exact quantities all the weeks i was thinking to continue for 2 more weeks taking 20 mg aromasin EOD(every other day) and only if testicle shrinkage is observed 300iu HCG twice a week(so another 4 injections).
also a very important thing with my cycle is that I didn’t add a SERM in my PCT because i believe the estrogen that will be built with such a ‘light’ cycle can be controlled with aromasin only.

please tell me if clomid, nolva is necessary but please concern that these are even heavier drugs than those mentioned above and the cycle is brief an pretty light, ‘‘teen’’ as i say to take so many drugs, but if it is really necessary i will. and 1 week after i take the last PCT i will start 25 grams ED creatine( which i will stop for the duration of the cycle) with some vitamin C doses everyday…

Thank you in advance for reading this and please dont flame me because i am 19…i already concerned that and i am a very dedicated and responsible person and this will be my first and my LAST cycle in order to win this BB contest. and sorry for asking too much but is it possible my hormone production system shut down forever because of this cycle?with all those pcts?? PLEASE HELP ME!! THANKS AGAIN

Not gonna see any gains from this shit cycle

can you advise a little better and tell me what to increase in order to have gains from a 5 weeks cycle…thank you:)

No pct.

Test dose is low.

Length of cycle is too short.

And your 19

Sacrificed everything for your gains…doubt it.

Five weeks at 350mg a week? Seriously? You researched that? You are marginally above a trt dose and will just start seeing the minimal effects when you stop. You are only doing moderate dbol levels too. A lot of effort for a whack cycle.

Double the length of test and the amount and you are getting warmer. You are still too young though. At your age worry less about BF% and more about eating more. Eating is even more important when cycling. If you want to do a comp in two months then just work on being lean and consult with someone (in person) who can give you tips on presenting yourself well on stage. If you want to cyce, at least develop a one year plan or 14 months for next years comp. you could easily do one bulk cycle and one cutting cycle in that time.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Not gonna see any gains from this shit cycle[/quote]

^^^LMFAO i started reading and just stopped when i thought about the amount of time to fix this disaster of a cycle. scrolled down, saw your first comment and laughed out loud hahahah.

dude i dont know where to start. I love being helpful but just no. all i have to say is no. nothing here is right esp 19yo

Haha

I like helping people too, that’s what the forum is for but some have it coming.

Why is it every teenager that posts about wanting to start a cycle has to tell us that he is “Not some random bro who wants to start cycling”.

my favourite bit was: “I sacrifice everything for my gains.”

At 19 years old, what’re you sacrificing? Fucking Spongebob DVDs? Pokemon cards?

[quote]optheta wrote:
Why is it every teenager that posts about wanting to start a cycle has to tell us that he is “Not some random bro who wants to start cycling”.[/quote]
I’m pretty sure every teen who posts here is a future mr Olympia. I just don’t know where they get their cycle info from.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

At 19 years old, what’re you sacrificing? Fucking Spongebob DVDs? Pokemon cards? [/quote]
His friends are all like “do you even play Pokemon?”

[quote]SHREDTODEATH wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

At 19 years old, what’re you sacrificing? Fucking Spongebob DVDs? Pokemon cards? [/quote]
His friends are all like “do you even play Pokemon?” [/quote]

lmao hahahahaha funny shit. Dude i love your avatar hahahahah