First Test Cycle

Hey y’all. Hope u are doing well :slight_smile:

I am gonna tell you about my first cycle and few strange things that happened down the road.

For those who dont wanna read rest, I did 19 weeks of Test E 500mg/week with bit of Mast and Tbol. I put on 25 pounds, lost 5 pounds in PCT and 5 is fat so 15 pounds is lean muscle mass. Went from 70 to 82 kgs and then to 80 after pct. I added about 4-5 percent of fat throughout the whole cycle. But there is more so if u want to find out, keep reading. And yea, I kept eating clean and tracked all food I ate. Training varied (basically kept it 5-6 times a week whole cycle).

I did not drink whatsoever, for PCT did the same thing as during cycle but I changed training schedule around. I worked out 4 times a week and did more powerlifting stuff and focused on keeping muscle and strength rather then gaining. Plus had loot of sleep (10hrs was normal).

First things first. I did 19 weeks of test E and I went almost all the time 500mg/week but in the middle I have tried few weeks of 750mg/week and I added T-bol at the end about 40-50mg ED. Also after first 6
weeks I have tried little bit of masteron, felt good but my acne went so bad that I dropped masteron.

How much did I put on ? I did put on 22-25 pound. For PCT I went Novla and Armixyl (20g ED for 30 days) as well as HCG but just 5000iu for just 2 short after cycle (I know not the best but I was traveling so I really did not had a choice, if I had, I would def kept taking it) and I have lost just about 5 pounds in PCT. Plus I put on some fat so I think 15 pounds is basically what I put on as long as the lean muscle mass goes.

And you know what ? I am surprised that I kept basically almost all of it and lost just about 5 pounds and I finish my PCT in 4 days.

Also I dont know why but I just could not get bigger on test. I kept eating clean as fuck, 5000-6000 calories a day and training very hard but I just could grow. First weeks it was good, then it stopped, so I added calories and amount of testosterone but I still could not grow. WTF ? So I added T-bol and I was able to grow a bit and my arms a lot. So I was happy with that.

Another thing I am happy is libido. Yes I do take bunch of test boosters now but even after 2-3 weeks from last pin I felt my libido went up again. Now its 5 weeks from last pin and of course its not the same as it was during cycle but its just fine. So I am happy with that.

I also kept my strength like 80 percent from cycle. Few lifts event went up during pct. For example I hit PR on squat and bench and OHP. Just by little but I did. And some lifts went down a bit. Also really happy with that.

Strange thing I never felt like an animal on cycle. I remember when I added masteron, I felt like that. And if I took pre workout I was a monster, believe me. But other that I would have even shitty workouts before taking gear. I mean, I felt it, its just not like lot of guys here write (you will feel like a God and so on).

I can definitely push hard even now during PCT, I just need to really focus, takes good pre workout and be boosted up and motivated. I felt good during PCT (I got still 4 days to finish but whatever)

Last thing I wanna cover before I ask you fellas one thing, is I maybe regret going on juice.
It did fucked my libido a bit for now. I have severe acne so I am so mad about that.
And you know what ? If I would went 120% and kept eating perfect and training perfect and just be consistent for that 25 weeks (pct included) I would definitely be able to put fucking 15 pounds of lean mass and I would have to cut now and be worried about all that stuff I mentioned.

The thing I wanna ask you what was the problem with growing, why I stopped growing on test. Is it cos of receptors ? I think the cycle was too long, wasn’t it ? But I know I won’t do another one. I can do it without it, I know myself.

And yea, sorry for my english… Also need to run to work now so I dont have time to edit the shit. And dont ask for pics cos I won’t post them, sorry.

Take it easy guys.

let the muscles grow !!!

I got fairly bad acne on my first cycle(test only, 600-800mg/week, 10weeks). The longer I was on it the worse it got. As your cycle was longer that might have been part of the reason.

I think high test cycles are good for people that aren’t susceptible to acne, or balding.You don’t really know if you are susceptible until you try, but a good guide is whether you had acne as a teenager, or If your hair is thinning in your twenties.
Before aromatase inhibitors were affordable and widely available, most cycles had a base of dianabol or test, and the other half or more of the dose was made up with a product with a low ratio of androgen to high anabolic, like primo, EQ or deca. Thus you could minimise the most common unwanted sides of acne, balding and gyno.

[quote]james2243 wrote:
Hey y’all. Hope u are doing well :slight_smile:

I am gonna tell you about my first cycle and few strange things that happened down the road.

For those who dont wanna read rest, I did 19 weeks of Test E 500mg/week with bit of Mast and Tbol. I put on 25 pounds, lost 5 pounds in PCT and 5 is fat so 15 pounds is lean muscle mass. Went from 70 to 82 kgs and then to 80 after pct. I added about 4-5 percent of fat throughout the whole cycle. But there is more so if u want to find out, keep reading. And yea, I kept eating clean and tracked all food I ate. Training varied (basically kept it 5-6 times a week whole cycle).

I did not drink whatsoever, for PCT did the same thing as during cycle but I changed training schedule around. I worked out 4 times a week and did more powerlifting stuff and focused on keeping muscle and strength rather then gaining. Plus had loot of sleep (10hrs was normal).

First things first. I did 19 weeks of test E and I went almost all the time 500mg/week but in the middle I have tried few weeks of 750mg/week and I added T-bol at the end about 40-50mg ED. Also after first 6
weeks I have tried little bit of masteron, felt good but my acne went so bad that I dropped masteron.

How much did I put on ? I did put on 22-25 pound. For PCT I went Novla and Armixyl (20g ED for 30 days) as well as HCG but just 5000iu for just 2 short after cycle (I know not the best but I was traveling so I really did not had a choice, if I had, I would def kept taking it) and I have lost just about 5 pounds in PCT. Plus I put on some fat so I think 15 pounds is basically what I put on as long as the lean muscle mass goes.

And you know what ? I am surprised that I kept basically almost all of it and lost just about 5 pounds and I finish my PCT in 4 days.

Also I dont know why but I just could not get bigger on test. I kept eating clean as fuck, 5000-6000 calories a day and training very hard but I just could grow. First weeks it was good, then it stopped, so I added calories and amount of testosterone but I still could not grow. WTF ? So I added T-bol and I was able to grow a bit and my arms a lot. So I was happy with that.

Another thing I am happy is libido. Yes I do take bunch of test boosters now but even after 2-3 weeks from last pin I felt my libido went up again. Now its 5 weeks from last pin and of course its not the same as it was during cycle but its just fine. So I am happy with that.

I also kept my strength like 80 percent from cycle. Few lifts event went up during pct. For example I hit PR on squat and bench and OHP. Just by little but I did. And some lifts went down a bit. Also really happy with that.

Strange thing I never felt like an animal on cycle. I remember when I added masteron, I felt like that. And if I took pre workout I was a monster, believe me. But other that I would have even shitty workouts before taking gear. I mean, I felt it, its just not like lot of guys here write (you will feel like a God and so on).

I can definitely push hard even now during PCT, I just need to really focus, takes good pre workout and be boosted up and motivated. I felt good during PCT (I got still 4 days to finish but whatever)

Last thing I wanna cover before I ask you fellas one thing, is I maybe regret going on juice.
It did fucked my libido a bit for now. I have severe acne so I am so mad about that.
And you know what ? If I would went 120% and kept eating perfect and training perfect and just be consistent for that 25 weeks (pct included) I would definitely be able to put fucking 15 pounds of lean mass and I would have to cut now and be worried about all that stuff I mentioned.

The thing I wanna ask you what was the problem with growing, why I stopped growing on test. Is it cos of receptors ? I think the cycle was too long, wasn’t it ? But I know I won’t do another one. I can do it without it, I know myself.

And yea, sorry for my english… Also need to run to work now so I dont have time to edit the shit. And dont ask for pics cos I won’t post them, sorry.

Take it easy guys.

let the muscles grow !!![/quote]

did you run an AI on cycle?

i suspect many of the issues you mentioned are due to rising estrogen levels…