First Test Cycle AT 19

UPDATE :

Week number two : Finished

Alright, so I decided to do 600mg/week instead of the 500. Im going to do Half a CC of Test 400 , MON/WEN/FRI. I am doing this because of the different esters in it, I will switch back to 600mg/week of TEST E, in about 6 weeks.

I feel alot different, Im way more happy and get really emotionally charged when listening to house music. ( PEAKING). I looked in the mirror this morning I DIFFERENTLY have been getting bigger, my arms and all my chest and deltoids look alot more pumped and hard. I switched to 29G insulin needles that have made it alot easier.

My WEIGHT:
Start: 184
Week 2: 192

( I attribute this mostly to my new lifting program and clean diet for the most part)

Im going to be throwing in anavar from week 6-12 at 60mg a day.

New lifting scheme:
Monday: Chest/Biceps
4 sets of Incline Dumbbell Press, 8-10 reps
3 sets of Incline Flies, 8-10 reps
3 sets of Chest Dips until failure
3 sets of Barbell Curls, 8-10 reps
3 sets of Preacher Curls, 8-10 reps, then drop the weight to half, and push out another 8
Tuesday: Legs/Calves
4 sets of Squats 8-10 reps
3 sets of Lunges 8-10 reps
3 sets of Leg Press 8-10 reps
3 sets of Leg Extensions till failure
3 sets of Leg Curls 8-10 reps
Calves are self explanatory, just use some of the machines till failure, a lot of reps, feel the burn.
Wednesday: Back
3 sets of Lat Pulldowns 8-10 reps
4 sets of Deadlifts 8-10 reps
3 sets of Bent Over Rows 8-10 reps
3 sets of Dumbell Rows 8-10 reps
3 sets of Hyperextensions 8-10 reps
Thursday: Shoulders/Triceps
4 sets of Shoulder Press, alternate with Barbell & Dumbell every week 8-10 reps
3 sets of Upright Rows supersetted with Lateral Raises 8-10 reps
3 sets of front raises 8-10 reps
3 sets of Lying Rear Delt Raises 8-10 reps
3 sets of Close-Grip Bench Press 8-10 reps
4 sets of Pulldowns 8-10 reps
3 sets of Skullcrushers 8-10 reps
Saturday: Full Body
3 sets of Deadlifts 8-10 reps
3 sets of Squats 8-10 reps
3 sets of Clean and Jerk 8-10 reps
3 sets of Weighted Pull ups 8-10 reps

yeah I notice whenever Im on the sterons that house music makes me go totally nutz obvi

[quote]ccupoweragers wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]ccupoweragers wrote:

[quote]installglass wrote:
Refreshing. You aren’t likely to get yelled at. You have thought about this and out together a reasonable plan.

Hold on to the tren like everyone else advised. Get your feet wet before you dive in. For whenever you decide to use the tren what ester is it? You should always use acetate for the first time with tren.[/quote]

Yeah I just dont get how intensely STUPID people can be about steroids I mean come on its your bodies HORMONES you HAVE to know everything about it in order to even Consider using them. Its Tren E , Im thinking about just selling it my friend as I got it for free.[/quote]

don’t sell it or give it away… you don’t want to risk felonies at all trust me.

just buy another few vials and use them… tren is not nearly as bad as people for some reason make it out to be[/quote]

LooLed at risking breaking the law, I wont get into it but I sell a WHOLE lotta other “chemicals” that are way more illegal than steroids. [/quote]

Posting this online in a place where you’ve posted your age, location, and a pic seems wise. IME, most of the “chemical” retailers will get caught at some point. I’ve noticed that the ones who don’t tend to be much smarter and more cautious. When you get busted, I hope you accept what you got coming like a man.