First Test Cycle AT 19

Hi guys, I have been lurking on this forum for the past year. Studying on basically as much information as I can. Before I jump into the specifics I want to give a background on my self.

2 years ago I got my testosterone levels done and they were 150ng/dl my doctor told me the normal rage is 500-1000 ng/dl so he put me on TRT at 135mg of test suspension per week. My test levels now are at 700ng/dl ± 50 from last blood work. I decided that I will go on a legitimate dose cycle at my age even tho I am very young ONLY because I will be on TRT for life regardless if I use more testosterone or not, and because of this I will not need a PCT because I will always be on testosterone.

Before I move on lemme state my stats
Hight: 6’0
Weight: 195(currently)

This is me yesterday after finishing my latest bulk of 2 months at 3200cals per week. I guess im about 17% bf?

AIM of cycle: I have read that it is best to cut before you start a testosterone cycle for maximum gains,For this cycle I am planning to “cut” lean out, I know tesosterone is only an AID an so I will be using it to preserve muscle and try to gain a little bit extra. I will be cutting at 2800 50% proties / 30% fat/ 20% carbs. ( If this is to little calories please tell me) my hope is to get my bf% as low as possible

Training regiment:
Day 1 : Chest + Back + Biceps ( One main press + accessory excersize ) rep scheme 8/8/8/8 + 22 rep burnout on last excessive of muscle group. + 30mins cardio
Day 2: Shoulders + triceps + abs ( One main press + accessory excersize ) rep scheme 8/8/8/8 + 22 rep burnout on last excessive of muscle group.
Day 3: Rest + 30 mins Cardio
Day 4: Legs ( Same protocol as above)
Day 5: Arms ( Same protocol as above) + 30 mins Cardio
Day 6: Rest
Day 7: Rest + active recover ( e.g light body weight excersizes, Intense yoga)

Finally on to the Icing on the cake
Cycle:
Testosterone E, Week 1-5 ( 500mg/weekly) 2X250 Monday-Thursday
Testosterone 400, Week 6-12 ( Test E 120 mg Test Cyp 120mg Test Isoprate 80mg Test Prop.80mg) @ ( 600mg/weekly) 2X300 Monday-Thursday

• Only reason Im switching is because I only have 1 bottle of each , Is this not recommended ? I personally don’t think it would make that much of a difference as Test E and Test Cyp are basically almost the same ester length)

AI : Week 1-12 I have letrozole that the doctor gave me, I Know I respond best to 0.15mg EOD. been on this dosage before. what are your opinions?

Injection number one was on : June, 7 2013, 500mgs in one shot as a front load ( recommended by my training partner hes done 2 cycles now), Injection went smoothly I laffed at how easy it was. No real pain until day 2 but even then it just felt like I did allot squats + a very slight burn feeling.

Injection number two: Today , 250mgs’s went perfectly . Both were quad injections

I picked up 29 gauge insulin syringes from Walmart (does it make THAT much of a difference?) , I have 23 gauge syringes tho.

Alright So this maybe the placebo effect , I think its because my body has been on testosterone but when I inject 2-3 hours later I feel like a raging bull, get a hard on that is as hard as diamonds, Now I know your not supposed to feel anything like this till week 3 but idk?

I will be updating this log weekly,
If anyone has ANY input please feel free to weigh in , im not a pussy and dont take criticism personally so dont mind telling me I look like shit or that im fat Ill take that in a self constructing way.

Last question:Please dont yell at me Ive heard using tren for your first cycle is HORRIBLE, but I got a bottle for free I honestly shouldn’t even be asking this, but do you think taking 200mgs’s per week of that would do anything? or even be worth it? I have caber on hand btw.

Picture of me currently

It would definetly do something but I strongly recommend holding on to the Tren and using it in your next or even third cycle. No need to jump on such a powerful compound right off. Plus it comes with alot of extra sides depending on the person. I have been pinning Tren Ace Eod for 4 days now and am already have night sweats and weird dreams lol. I’m only using 50mg per so that’s only 150-200 per week. How ever also injecting 400mg of Tren E but only been 4 days so I know its from the Ace. Just hold on to it. The cycle you have up top looks perfect and well thought out I think you will be very pleased.

looks fine I guess… you’re going to be on forever so I suppose it doesn’t really matter what you do as long as you keep things reasonable and stable. using 200mg of tren E a week should be fine…

American grade letro should be pretty powerful yes… no way to tell what dose would be optimal for you however… blood work will give you that answer.

insulin pins do make all the difference yes, especially after you have been pinning for a while.

you will want to learn more about diet and training because those are what results come from… drugs play a significant roll in gains but to optimize the results you need training and diet to be on point

[quote]Reed wrote:
It would definetly do something but I strongly recommend holding on to the Tren and using it in your next or even third cycle. No need to jump on such a powerful compound right off. Plus it comes with alot of extra sides depending on the person. I have been pinning Tren Ace Eod for 4 days now and am already have night sweats and weird dreams lol. I’m only using 50mg per so that’s only 150-200 per week. How ever also injecting 400mg of Tren E but only been 4 days so I know its from the Ace. Just hold on to it. The cycle you have up top looks perfect and well thought out I think you will be very pleased.[/quote]
Thanks for the reply man, I was talking to my uncle whoes 55 now been juicing since he was 30 lol. He told me to switch my program up to this.

Monday- chest , tris and abs
Tuesday- back bis
wedsday- legs and abs
Thursday- Shoulders ( try to really focus on your rear delts)
Friday - back (specially concentrate on lower back) and abs
Saturday - yoga and stretch
sunday - rest or cardio

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION,
Would you think it would be a detriment or possibly dangerous for me to switch from TEST E to Test 400 half-way threw?

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
looks fine I guess… you’re going to be on forever so I suppose it doesn’t really matter what you do as long as you keep things reasonable and stable. using 200mg of tren E a week should be fine…

American grade letro should be pretty powerful yes… no way to tell what dose would be optimal for you however… blood work will give you that answer.

insulin pins do make all the difference yes, especially after you have been pinning for a while.

you will want to learn more about diet and training because those are what results come from… drugs play a significant roll in gains but to optimize the results you need training and diet to be on point[/quote]

Thanks for the reply man, appreciate the input vastly, Ive been hearing what youve been saying from so many people, and as much as I will listen to this advice I feel like people dont really understand the magnitude of how these factors play on your body when On gear. As for the Letro The doctor prescribed it to me and I was on it a few months ago and did blood tests.

[quote]ccupoweragers wrote:
Would you think it would be a detriment or possibly dangerous for me to switch from TEST E to Test 400 half-way threw? [/quote]

no

[quote]Reed wrote:
It would definetly do something but I strongly recommend holding on to the Tren and using it in your next or even third cycle. No need to jump on such a powerful compound right off. Plus it comes with alot of extra sides depending on the person. I have been pinning Tren Ace Eod for 4 days now and am already have night sweats and weird dreams lol. I’m only using 50mg per so that’s only 150-200 per week. How ever also injecting 400mg of Tren E but only been 4 days so I know its from the Ace. Just hold on to it. The cycle you have up top looks perfect and well thought out I think you will be very pleased.[/quote]
Thanks for the reply man, I was talking to my uncle whoes 55 now been juicing since he was 30 lol. He told me to switch my program up to this.

Monday- chest , tris and abs
Tuesday- back bis
wedsday- legs and abs
Thursday- Shoulders ( try to really focus on your rear delts)
Friday - back (specially concentrate on lower back) and abs
Saturday - yoga and stretch
sunday - rest or cardio

Would you think it would be a detriment or possibly dangerous for me to switch from TEST E to Test 400 half-way threw? [/quote]

No I personally dont think it matters. 200mg of Test is 200mg of Test minus ester obviously. Only difference I have found when it comes to running 250mg test a cc to 400mg a cc or higher is obviously less oil so eaier to inject higher doses at a time how ever there is usually more PIP from high dose gear. I prefer staying with under 250mg per but that’s just me I usually only pin my quads, delts, and calves and these are all places I want minimum pain in.

Refreshing. You aren’t likely to get yelled at. You have thought about this and put together a reasonable plan.

Hold on to the tren like everyone else advised. Get your feet wet before you dive in. For whenever you decide to use the tren what ester is it? You should always use acetate for the first time with tren.

[quote]installglass wrote:
Refreshing. You aren’t likely to get yelled at. You have thought about this and out together a reasonable plan.

Hold on to the tren like everyone else advised. Get your feet wet before you dive in. For whenever you decide to use the tren what ester is it? You should always use acetate for the first time with tren.[/quote]

Yeah I just dont get how intensely STUPID people can be about steroids I mean come on its your bodies HORMONES you HAVE to know everything about it in order to even Consider using them. Its Tren E , Im thinking about just selling it my friend as I got it for free.

Refreshing. You aren’t likely to get yelled at. You have thought about this and out together a reasonable plan.

Hold on to the tren like everyone else advised. Get your feet wet before you dive in. For whenever you decide to use the tren what ester is it? You should always use acetate for the first time with tren.[/quote]

Yeah I just dont get how intensely STUPID people can be about steroids I mean come on its your bodies HORMONES you HAVE to know everything about it in order to even Consider using them. Its Tren E , Im thinking about just selling it my friend as I got it for free.[/quote]

Haha ill be your friend

Yeah I just dont get how intensely STUPID people can be about steroids I mean come on its your bodies HORMONES you HAVE to know everything about it in order to even Consider using them. Its Tren E , Im thinking about just selling it my friend as I got it for free.[/quote]

don’t sell it or give it away… you don’t want to risk felonies at all trust me.

just buy another few vials and use them… tren is not nearly as bad as people for some reason make it out to be

just buy another few vials and use them… tren is not nearly as bad as people for some reason make it out to be[/quote]

LooLed at risking breaking the law, I wont get into it but I sell a WHOLE lotta other “chemicals” that are way more illegal than steroids.

just buy another few vials and use them… tren is not nearly as bad as people for some reason make it out to be[/quote]

LooLed at risking breaking the law, I wont get into it but I sell a WHOLE lotta other “chemicals” that are way more illegal than steroids. [/quote]

Uh oh.

looks like we’ve got a thug on our hands.

LooLed at risking breaking the law, I wont get into it but I sell a WHOLE lotta other “chemicals” that are way more illegal than steroids. [/quote]

Keep it to yourself.

I know you are young, but there is no point in being stupid…

your life can become extremely complicated as a result of your decisions… you aren’t being “cool” or “hip” or whatever you “in” kids are saying now… you are being foolish.

I used to participate in similar practices until I had an extremely close call

Man I swear down south you can find everything. Be it narcotics or steriods and everything is so cheap down there. Not that I indulge in any sort of recreational drug use but I could not help but notice. Up where I am right outside the Capital it is much harder to find these sort of commodities or so it has been in my experience.

I know you are young, but there is no point in being stupid…

your life can become extremely complicated as a result of your decisions… you aren’t being “cool” or “hip” or whatever you “in” kids are saying now… you are being foolish.

I used to participate in similar practices until I had an extremely close call[/quote]

I know where your comming from man, Im not doing it to be “cool” or “hip” being cool these days is setting your own standard of life and people following you, I’m not doing this JUST because Its fun, I got bills lol. thanks for your advice guys, will update log on Thursday.

Fuckin loser

I know where your comming from man, Im not doing it to be “cool” or “hip” being cool these days is setting your own standard of life and people following you, I’m not doing this JUST because Its fun, I got bills lol. thanks for your advice guys, will update log on Thursday. [/quote]

life becomes far more complicated and expensive when you find yourself on the wrong side of the courtroom.

I hope for your sake you don’t get popped… but they all do eventually so your time is ticking away. My friend is going away for four years for doing what you are doing… all of his money got taken up by legal fees… so he is going to get out of incarceration 4 years older with no money

(he said it wasn’t worth it btw)