T Nation

First Sus 250 Cycle

not my first go around just been a few years since my last cycle and now a lil smarter on the subject just wanted some advice on this cycl to start back out.
sus 250 2 x a week total 500 mg a week for 12 week.
anadrol ed split 3 times a aday for pb for 4 weeks
tne 50mg twice a week pre w/o on body part im lacking.
adex e3day .25 mg
post cycle 3 weeks after last shot
nova 100/40/40/40
clomid 40/40/40/40

diet 4 to 5 k cal diet
thanks for any info

Looks good, but bump the Clomid to 50. I would just do clomid for pct but get some hcg if you do.

whats the hcg, and just before someone catches the anadrol is only 4 weeks.

How much and How long are you running the anadrol for? Its super supressive and pretty liver toxic…6 weeks would be the MAX I’d use it for.
Anadrol give you crazy size and strength. It aromatises heavely so you might need to up the AI while your on anadrol.

That novla dose is kinda high especially with the clomid, consedering most are 40/40/20/20 and Clomid 100/100/50/50

havent seen any studies showing doses of tamoxifen over 20mg produces much more of an extended benefit never mind 100mg, especially as it does nothing to promote stimulation of the HPTA there is no reason for doses that high

[quote]Cron391 wrote:
How much and How long are you running the anadrol for? Its super supressive and pretty liver toxic…6 weeks would be the MAX I’d use it for.
Anadrol give you crazy size and strength. It aromatises heavely so you might need to up the AI while your on anadrol.

That novla dose is kinda high especially with the clomid, consedering most are 40/40/20/20 and Clomid 100/100/50/50
[/quote]

Keep an eye on your liver values, I do not belong to the camp that orals all of a sudden after a certain amount of time DESTROY YOUR LIVER OMGOMG. Why is 6 weeks ok, but 10 weeks is the end of the world? Ridiculous imo. I do find however that specific compounds have a specific time that they become more potent, for example NPP starts to really show results after 4-5 weeks of being active even tho it has a phenylprop ester and can reach blood levels relatively quickly.

Also anadrol does not aromatize at all. I dunno where you got that from.

[quote]BigJJ88 wrote:

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

[/quote]

Keep an eye on your liver values, I do not belong to the camp that orals all of a sudden after a certain amount of time DESTROY YOUR LIVER OMGOMG. Why is 6 weeks ok, but 10 weeks is the end of the world? Ridiculous imo. I do find however that specific compounds have a specific time that they become more potent, for example NPP starts to really show results after 4-5 weeks of being active even tho it has a phenylprop ester and can reach blood levels relatively quickly.

Also anadrol does not aromatize at all. I dunno where you got that from.[/quote]

Ya your right, it does not aromatize but it does increase estrogen via someother mechanism…from what I read…

"The Downside of Anadrol 50

As mentioned above Anadrol 50 is quite liver toxic and will generally rapidly and dramatically increase liver enzymes creating undue stress to the liver. Fortunately the liver possess very fast and efficient healing properties and the strong majority will see their enzyme levels return to normal very rapidly after use has been discontinued. However, responsible protocol should be followed; you should limit your Drol use to 4-6 weeks max and you should have a healthy liver to begin with. Those who supplement with Anadrol 50 are strongly encouraged to avoid other liver taxing activities such as regular alcohol consumption so as to keep stress to a minimum.

There are other downfalls to this steroid as well and when we look at them you may find it a bit interesting. Like most DHT based anabolic steroids Anadrol 50 does not aromatize and as you understand the aromatase effect is responsible for many of the negative side-effects associated with anabolic steroids. While the Oxymetholone does not aromatize estrogen levels still appear to increase significantly making Gynecomastia, water retention and high blood pressure all concerns; in-fact, Anadrol 50 may be the most notorious water retention steroid of all time. While it will not aromatize most will find a good aromatase inhibitor to be worthwhile as this will keep estrogen levels in check and guard against potential adverse reactions."

ok i wrote my pct wrong that was just off the top of my head. i looked at my journal last night.
clomid 100/100/50/50
nova 40/40/20/20.

and i have noticed most on here are doing the adex eod .25 instead of e3d. so should i think about swithcing to the eod for the 4 weeks of anadrol. and i will get some milk thistle as i didnt get any liv52.

Make sure to take that live prosecution supplement.

live prosectuion sup?

[quote]BigJJ88 wrote:

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

[/quote]

Also anadrol does not aromatize at all. I dunno where you got that from.[/quote]

I don’t think he means that at 6 weeks it will start becoming toxic

i appreciat the help fellas. just for reference i 6 foot 2 about 200 just coming off a diet where i was training to compete in bjj but wife says i cant any more. i tried to stay around 190 and compete at 180 never did anything special allways got injured rolling with guys i had no business rolling with but had fun. i have lifted hard on and off for about 12 years. never used gear till about 3 years ago did 3 cycles the first being best just test e and test p, and wasted eq cuss only did 10 weeks. and after missed with 2 cycles of test e and a stack close to sust never realy gained like i did on first go around i think a combintation of bad diet and not so good gear. i have been doing mostly body weight traing for past 6 months and just sarted hitting weights again. when i say that i mean my main work out was rolling, cardio pushups, pull ups, and alot of wrestling and boxing. and would only lift one to two days a week. now im back on 2 days of lifting one day off and keep on same routine. since i dont compete in bjj and wouldnt cycle while competing just cuss it felt like cheating to me, now i dont have to keep weight down so im going to give light body building a shot and maybe i can do some small competions in a couple years. wish me luck and hopefully ill be a regular on the forum now. thanks again for taking time to read my back ground. and i know im not at ideal spot to start this but i got the ok from the wife so i got to take it while i can and show her i do it smarter than my dumbass buddies who do no ai or pct.