T Nation

First Supplement Stack

I?m new here and just starting to learn about some of the products. For my first stack I?m thinking about taken Alpha Male and M together, would this work? How many bottles of each do I need to get in order for them to last the recommend cycle length, would two bottles each work. Or would 2 bottles of Alpha Male and one bottle of M be better.

Also do I take Alpha Male and M at the same time, or is it better to take them separate from each other throughout the day. If anyone has any info on this I would like to hear it.

Alpha Male is basically a stack of M, RED KAT and TRIBEX. Good supplement for sure, but you don’t need to add M to it since it has vitex already. Maybe ZMA if your goal is max natural T levels.

Man actually you might want to read the product threads a little closer. Alpha Male now contains the actives of M. So it is now in a sense a stck in itself.

It is an awesome T booster and E blocker. Just buy three bottles of the Alpha Male and call it good. Or take the Alpha Male and M at Seperate times.

Hope that helps,
Phill

if i recall correctly, you do not need to stack M with Alpha Male, given the fact that Alpha Male already has M in it (in a sense). use M only on the off days of the Alpha Male cycle.
somone please correct me if im wrong

-Todd

Thanks for the info guys I?m sure it will help, but I have a few more questions. Would a cycle of creatine be good to mix with a stack of Alpha Male? And how long is the recommend cycle for Alpha Male. I know that Alpha Male is used to gain size and strength but can it also be used for cutting?

I remember reading on here some were that Alpha Male is great for cutting because of its fat burning properties. I should add that my goal is to add lean muscle, build strength and burn fat. One more thing how long should you be off of Alpha Male or any other pro test supplement before you start them again.

Creatine is just food. It goes with everything. You don’t need to cycle it.

[quote]payton34 wrote:
And how long is the recommend cycle for Alpha Male. I know that Alpha Male is used to gain size and strength but can it also be used for cutting?

I remember reading on here some were that Alpha Male is great for cutting because of its fat burning properties. I should add that my goal is to add lean muscle, build strength and burn fat. One more thing how long should you be off of Alpha Male or any other pro test supplement before you start them again. [/quote]

I think you need to go read the product threads.

Alpha Male is not “used for” bulking or cutting, it doesn’t promote fat burning, and it doesn’t directly build muscle. It boosts endogenous testosterone production.

For cutting, you want HOT-ROX. For bulking, Carbolin 19 works better. You can take them both with Alpha Male. You can also add Methoxy-7 to any of those.

Go read the product threads. You will learn a lot.