First Strong Cycle After a While Off

I am about to run a new cycle in a couple of weeks and wanted to get some opinions/suggestions. My last cyle was 10 weeks, and I ran 200mg cyp and 300mg of deca a week. I got some great results in size, muscularity and strength, and I was able to keep 95%.

For my next cycle I am planning on running Stanozol, Eq, and nandrolone phenylpropionate.

Week 1-10: 50mg Stanozol ED
Week 4 - 13: 200mg nandrolone phenylpropionate per week
Week 7-15: 300mg EQ per week

I am 39 yrs old. 5’11", 200 lbs, approx 15-18% body fat. I have been training for over 20 years. However, I did not work out on a regular basis for about 5 yrs after I got married and then “unmarried”, but I have been in the gym 5-6 days a week for the past 16-18 months.

My goal is to gain some size, but really emphasize a more over all muscular physique. With the cyp on my last cyle, I carried quite a bit of water weight and while it looked good it was just water retention and went away.

I have the EQ and Nandrolone, and I can get the Stanozol in a couple of weeks. Since thinking about this cycle, I have read several posts that inidicate that I should not run the Winnie more than 4-6 weeks, and that I should run both the Winnie and EQ with a test. So, I was thinking of running Test E week 4-13 and cutting the Winnie back to 6 weeks. I will also run the Winnie in the last 2 weeks.

I have my PCT set up: plenty of Nolvadex and 10000mg of HCG which worked with my last cycle.

Also, I am getting the Test E, Stanozol, and Nandrolone. I would appreciate andy feedback. Everything I have read so far has been very positive. The only negs were from people saying it was under dosed, but as all the other replies said…“How would you know?”. YOu would have to have lab results to tell if it was underdosed.
Please let me know your thoughts and crticisms/ critiques.

[quote]NativeTX wrote:
Well, I sent them $620 today, so I would REALLY like some feedback.
[/quote]

That’s an ass backwards way of doing things, also this could be considered a ‘source check’ you should probably remove the lab name atleast.

1.) You need test. 200mg of Test didn’t make you bloated, lack of AI made you bloated. IMO EQ is a shit compound and NPP is gods gift to ‘bulking’. Toss the EQ and get some Test Prop and pin EOD with the NPP.

2.) You need AI. Plenty of info to be easily found on these compounds. Use one. Please.

3.) Never order a compound online specifically listed on the AAS Control Act. It will be fake, mislabeled, contaminated, shit quality, or horrendously underdosed, or any combination of the above.

4.) Dose the HCG at 250iu E3D. This way you have exactly 16 weeks supply, should fit well with your cycle and pre-PCT period length.

Good luck with the internet gear.
-PTD

The cycle you have laid out is terrible.

After doing your research, how did you come up with this?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
WTF?

You ALREADY have this shitty cycle laid out in a thread here on the first page. I told you why it was shit TWICE, yet here you are, like a petulant child, asking for more input on the SAME SHIT CYCLE.

I even told you how to modify the cycle to make it work, but you’ve made none of those changes.

So I guess the only thing you really want to hear is:

“Great cycle brah!”

Muppet.

BBB[/quote]

LOL, some people just cant be helped.

I came up with the cycle partly from another site

I hear your advice about starting the EQ earlier…makes sense

As far as the other “comments”

EQ is not a shit compound. A lot of people speak very highly about it. That’s your opinion and a bad one.

I put it on another thread, because I was getting little response. Sorry, but I am not going to go just off one person’s opinion. I ideally would like input from several people.

And, I did do a lot of homework and took several ideas from different people and combined what I liked. Just because one person on here thinks differently does not mean it’s a shit cycle. Your entitled to your opinion, and I want an honest critique with CONSTRUCTIVE crticism

I was valuing your opinion until you started acting like a child.

I see a lot of posts on here. Some people take their advice seriously and know their shit. Others take it as an opportunity to SLAM someone in a forum.

Singhbuilder. Why say anything at all? You, obviously, have way too much time on your hands.

Keep your shitty remarks on the other side of the pond where they belong you English twat!

When you post here asking for ‘input’, you are getting opinions. Then you call my opinion shit?

Why would you ask for my input then spit in my face? Run your fail cycle and see if I give a fuck.

Also BBB is amongst the most knowledgeable people in the gear game, to disregard his advice is beyond stupidity.

On behalf of the Steroid forum, get the fuck out.

PaintRainDave: actually I was going to comment that your post was the most positive and not opinionated like the rest.

EQ is not a shit compound, though. I don’t think you would find many people who would agree with you.

And, as I said, I was posting this for advice. I don’t care what someone’s rep is. If they are acting like a jerk to me, I’m going to call it the way I see it.

And, I do not think you are the spokesperson for the forum, so I’ll ignore the last comment.

So many haters…

If you actually took the time to read, I never called anyone’s opinion shit. I was not disregarding BBB’s opinion. I just said that I prefer to get more than one. That’s not disregarding it. Who wouldn’t want more than one opinion…makes total sense to most. Again, read before you speak/type.

And, all I said was that EQ was not a shit compound.

[quote]NativeTX wrote:
Singhbuilder. Why say anything at all? You, obviously, have way too much time on your hands.

Keep your shitty remarks on the other side of the pond where they belong you English twat![/quote]

You are clearly ‘thick as two bricks’, as they say on this side of the pond.
It is clear that you have made your mind up of what cycle you want to run (stupid cycle if I say so myself), and you seem to be arrogant enough to give the impression that you actually think you know what you are doing.
If you know whats good for you, why the hell are you still posting here?

You dont wish to heed any advice but still wish to cry, it is understandable that since you are new here you will not know who knows his shit but my advice is the same as BBB. Most people will say the same, so you can wait on them.

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:

[quote]NativeTX wrote:
Well, I sent them $620 today, so I would REALLY like some feedback.
[/quote]

That’s an ass backwards way of doing things, also this could be considered a ‘source check’ you should probably remove the lab name atleast.

1.) You need test. 200mg of Test didn’t make you bloated, lack of AI made you bloated. IMO EQ is a shit compound and NPP is gods gift to ‘bulking’. Toss the EQ and get some Test Prop and pin EOD with the NPP.

2.) You need AI. Plenty of info to be easily found on these compounds. Use one. Please.

3.) Never order a compound online specifically listed on the AAS Control Act. It will be fake, mislabeled, contaminated, shit quality, or horrendously underdosed, or any combination of the above.

4.) Dose the HCG at 250iu E3D. This way you have exactly 16 weeks supply, should fit well with your cycle and pre-PCT period length.

Good luck with the internet gear.
-PTD

[/quote]

Can you elaborate on your 3rd point? Naturally, testosterone would be listed in any “Steroid Control Act”, why would that make it mislabeled, contaminate, etc.

i probably missed something tho.

EDIT: you must have been talking about a specific source not compound

Singhbuilder:
It is clear that you have made your mind up of what cycle you want to run (stupid cycle if I say so myself), and you seem to be arrogant enough to give the impression that you actually think you know what you are doing.

You dont wish to heed any advice but still wish to cry, it is understandable that since you are new here you will not know who knows his shit but my advice is the same as BBB. Most people will say the same, so you can wait on them.

Me:

Just because I called you out for the Twat that you are does not mean that you can run your mouth like an idiot with out remark. Thick as 2 bricks…on this side we say " you are 2 bricks shy of a full load".

I had not made my mind up. I was asking for advice until I got some very smart ass remarks…not advice just sarcasm. I’ll post here as long as the F* I want to. Who thought I was crying. May be BBB knows his shit. Whenever I go to a doctor about serious advice, I get his opinion and another Doctor’s. That’s what is called common sense here in the US.

You NEVER rely on one professionals opinion no matter what their rep is. May be you follow blindly like a puppy dog behind one person. I am much more independent an intelligent than that. The fact that I do not just “fall in line” like you do makes me the more intelligent person.

I know what is good for me, and it sure the hell is not listening to you. And, I don’t think you know anything about what is a stupid cycle or not. Your idea of a cycle is probably test, test, more test and no PCT…twat!

If you have no valuable input to give, then why give it. Go piss off someone lese, apparently that’s all you are good for.

All I have said is common sense (anyone who took my remarks the wrong way eg, Paintman…miscommunication…I guess). But c’mon, your gear is making you act and sound like women…no logic, just emotional outbursts. Actually, I know a lot of women who act more like men.

Singhbuilder
Go suck off BBB! Not that he wants you to, but that seems to be what you want to do. My respect is not earned just because some one tells me I should respect them. It’s earned by their actions, how they interact with me, and with others. But, how could I expect a Brit to understand that? That’s why America was formed and we had to liberate your ass more than once.

Apologies to the more deserving Brits that understand independence and self-reliance.

Mods please close this thread.

[quote]NativeTX wrote:
Singhbuilder:

Me:

Just because I called you out for the Twat that you are does not mean that you can run your mouth like an idiot with out remark. Thick as 2 bricks…on this side we say " you are 2 bricks shy of a full load".

I had not made my mind up. I was asking for advice until I got some very smart ass remarks…not advice just sarcasm. I’ll post here as long as the F* I want to. Who thought I was crying. May be BBB knows his shit. Whenever I go to a doctor about serious advice, I get his opinion and another Doctor’s. That’s what is called common sense here in the US. You NEVER rely on one professionals opinion no matter what their rep is. May be you follow blindly like a puppy dog behind one person. I am much more independent an intelligent than that. The fact that I do not just “fall in line” like you do makes me the more intelligent person.

I know what is good for me, and it sure the hell is not listening to you. And, I don’t think you know anything about what is a stupid cycle or not. Your idea of a cycle is probably test, test, more test and no PCT…twat!

If you have no valuable input to give, then why give it. Go piss off someone lese, apparently that’s all you are good for.

All I have said is common sense (anyone who took my remarks the wrong way eg, Paintman…miscommunication…I guess). But c’mon, your gear is making you act and sound like women…no logic, just emotional outbursts. Actually, I know a lot of women who act more like men.[/quote]

Yes mate you are very intelligent, thats why your cycle is faultless and after creating two different threads and being flamed on both you still persist.
Good luck with your cycle anyway, I hope the EQ starting in week 7 works well for you lol.

[quote]NativeTX wrote:
Singhbuilder
Go suck off BBB! Not that he wants you to, but that seems to be what you want to do. / [quote]

Very intelligent comeback. It seems as though you are the one who is on the emotional rollercoaster. Besides, what the fuck makes you think I want your respect? Lol.
Good luck in your endeavours anyway.

[quote]NativeTX wrote:

Keep your shitty remarks on the other side of the pond where they belong you English twat![/quote]

Good call,Native! :)))