First Steroid Cycle

You really have no clue what your talking about do you?

1 Like

Not gonna lie no. But that’s why i’m here.

General consensus on this forum is to research most of what you need to know then ask the little questions to complete the picture.
Use the search option on the forum and you’ll get answers to 95% of what your looking for.

1 Like

Running another cycle continues the shutdown. You run pct to get back to normal. Look, should you have known this before coming here? Yes. Am I glad you’re at least trying to learn all of this before starting something that’ll screw you up? Absolutely. So do some reading and if you have questions about what you’re learning go ahead and ask. We generally frown on spoon-feeding guys, but I think I (and maybe a few others) will make an acception in this particular case. Nobody wants to see you hurt yourself.

1 Like

I’m gonna ride irons vibes here because I def had a different response planned

Plz don’t run a dbol only cycle you will 100% get shut down. It’s not a debate. If you light a match and hold it to your finger does it burn? Yes. Same with if you take dbol will it shut your nuts down? Yes.

How are you gonna even do this tho? How are you gonna even get pct drugs if you can find Nolvadex(the best pct drug) you can def find testosterone.

I dont know man I find it odd you have acess to arimidex and Nolvadex and dbol but not testosterone. Then you said truth be told you don’t want to pin yourself.

We both know you can find testosterone if you want to by looking in the same places where you found dbol, adex, and nolva and if by chance you can’t then a simple Google search can yield plenty of testosterone.

So let’s go ahead and address the root issue here and that is you don’t feel comfortable sticking needles in your body. That’s understandable man a lot of people don’t. It isn’t fun. But it’s a nessecary evil. What that means is in order to use steroids properly, effeciently, and effectively you need to be able to jab yourself with a needle. Until you are ready to do that plz leave steroids alone for your own sake.

You can practice injection with needles and sterile water. Grab a pack and some sterile water and give it a try it’s not that bad and youl be able to gage if youl be able to do it twice a week for 12 weeks before spending money on gear

1 Like

Alright I did more research and understand things a lot better. I’m not afraid if needles. If I’m being honest, I can’t find a n irl dealer so I was about to buy some gear off the dark web. The reason I wanted to start with dbol was because I was afraid of injecting something that might not be legit. I dunno, made me more comfortable with the possibility of swallowing a potentially hazardous pill than a potentially hazardous injection. I’ll look for a legit dealer now and just run a basic test cycle. Appreciate all your guys’ feedback :+1:

In my opinion that’s the way to go. A lot of people use the clear web but i believe the dark web is without a doubt the best place. We can’t talk sources hete so I can’t name vendors etc but youl pick up quick on how to pick the best option

If you know your way around the dark web marketplaces you’ll know they have some form of review process. Go by that and also do a google search on the vendor, if they are good at what they do you should find reviews on them quite easily. Unfortunately there’s always a risk when buying these kinds of things but following what I said will significantly reduce the chances of issues arising.

yeah it’s just kind of difficult though because a lot of dark web vendors either a) have tons of what seem like fake reviews or b) don’t have any reviews at all.

Hence the reason for the google search. Spend enough time looking at multiple sites for reviews and you’ll get a picture of good and bad.

There are other forums that exist to vet sources and are unsponsored and uncensored. If you’re going to inject something into your body it’s a good idea to know as much as possible about where it’s coming from. The clear web has a tremendous number of sources, but there are also labs that operate entirely out of a forum and only use secure email for orders. Trust me, finding a source is the easy part. The hard part is training well and eating right.

1 Like