First Steroid Cycle

I had been training with weights for about 6-8 months, started off very skinny, but put a decent amount of muscle on. Ive taken a layoff since then, but am looking to get back into lifting. once im back in for a couple months, i plan on doing my first steroid cycle. I want something that will put on mass and keep me cut so i figured to go with the anadrol/winstrol stack. Would it be safe if i did this stack for 4-7 weeks? And what all other supplements would i need for this cycle? all advice is appreciated…

Thanks

Get some groceries.

Giving yourself AAS after 6 months of training, is like giving a 16 year old a 68’ Charger after 6 months of driving…you’re just going to get fucked up.

no… gtfo

Okay, what do you guys at least think of someone more experienced doing that type of cycle. Say injectable winstrol and taking oral anadrol for 4-8 weeks. And is there anything that i could take besides a natural supplement that would really give a boost?

[quote]ckellerism wrote:
Okay, what do you guys at least think of someone more experienced doing that type of cycle. Say injectable winstrol and taking oral anadrol for 4-8 weeks. And is there anything that i could take besides a natural supplement that would really give a boost? [/quote]

Genetically modified food haha, if you eat a lot of it you will get a massive boost and training consistently, for long periods of time.

EAT

You don’t need a fucking cycle you are a beginner, go take advantage of beginner gains and save your money.

[quote]thetruepitbull wrote:
Get some groceries.

Giving yourself AAS after 6 months of training, is like giving a 16 year old a 68’ Charger after 6 months of driving…you’re just going to get fucked up.[/quote]

Pitbull im thinking of doing a TEst-DECA but verryyyy low dosages, working out 1,3years naturally now, gained 48lbs.

would i damage myself with one cycle?, 19years old btw, turning 20 in july.

[quote]youngbodybuilder wrote:

Get some groceries.

Giving yourself AAS after 6 months of training, is like giving a 16 year old a 68’ Charger after 6 months of driving…you’re just going to get fucked up.[/quote]

Pitbull im thinking of doing a TEst-DECA but verryyyy low dosages, working out 1,3years naturally now, gained 48lbs.

would i damage myself with one cycle?, 19years old btw, turning 20 in july.[/quote]

Dude…

Didnt you just argue with like 10 people in another thread about all these amazing things you could achieve NATURALLY?

Now im convinced you’re trolling.

On the off chance that you arent, let me give you some advice, and this is completely sincere:

DO NOT start using steroids at 19 years old, especially if you have made good gains naturally. Your hormone levels are the best they are ever going to be now and POTENTIALLY steroids could screw with that. Why not save them until after you’re hormones change a bit in your mid twenties or so?

Most 19 year olds have the same test levels that most 30 year olds who are using steroids do. Make the most of that now. There is not a single other person who isnt retarded on this site that will tell you its a good idea to get on gear right now.

Food is a drug. Certain foods make you gain weight, others make you loose weight. Eating them at the proper times and in the proper amounts is what you need to focuse on first. AA’s are useless and counterproductive without the proper diet to go with them. Learning to plan your meals and training is the first steps to being ready for AA’s.
In an age when everyone wants everything right now; AA’s is not one of those things that will give it to you without the proper diet. It sucks and its hard but everything worth keeping is worth fighting for! Man up and get your diet in check. Remeber food is a drug-learn to use it.

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:

Get some groceries.

would i damage myself with one cycle?, 19years old btw, turning 20 in july.[/quote]

Dude…

Didnt you just argue with like 10 people in another thread about all these amazing things you could achieve NATURALLY?

On the off chance that you arent, let me give you some advice, and this is completely sincere:

DO NOT start using steroids at 19 years old, especially if you have made good gains naturally. Your hormone levels are the best they are ever going to be now and POTENTIALLY steroids could screw with that. Why not save them until after you’re hormones change a bit in your mid twenties or so?

Most 19 year olds have the same test levels that most 30 year olds who are using steroids do. Make the most of that now. There is not a single other person who isnt retarded on this site that will tell you its a good idea to get on gear right now. [/quote]

I just read your first line and nothing else.

Bro I’m asking information you little fagget, and you guys are fucking pushing me there, 8th grade physique and shit

Suck my dick you little potatoefridge, I’d never want your built or body,

I bet you probably couldn’t hit me, even if you wanted it. you slow lazy fucking trashcan.

Get some groceries.

Dude…

Most 19 year olds have the same test levels that most 30 year olds who are using steroids do. Make the most of that now. There is not a single other person who isnt retarded on this site that will tell you its a good idea to get on gear right now. [/quote]

I’ve read it all, i’m calm now, look bro…I apologize for the shit of before yeah, and yes ibelieve its sencere information u just gave me.

But once cycle? will it harm my heart, cause im most afraid of that.

And for there rest, I have bigorexia, so saying im a 8th grade athlete is making me kinda look 30x in the mirror.

I want to go on the gear, but i don’t want heart problems. ahhh…

you’re too young for gear

and also, you seem kinda mental

OP go do some fucking research. quit being that arrogant guy who thinks that hes the only one that’s ready for gear at 19 years old. You might not realize this, but those of us who know quite a bit about steroids and bodybuilding can see from your posts that you know very little about either subject. It would be retarded for someone in your situation to use gear and that’s what EVERYONE with a brain will tell you whether you like it or not.

the reason no one is answering your questions about “will it harm my heart?” is because these questions are quickly answered with a few minutes of researching steroids. If you actually “think” something is going to harm your heart, it would be retarded to do it anyway cause someone on a forum told you it wouldn’t… that is why you have to do your own research. I’m trying to be helpful here, if you’re smart you will take it seriously…

Gtfo

Get some groceries.

Dude…

I just read your first line and nothing else.

Bro I’m asking information you little fagget, and you guys are fucking pushing me there, 8th grade physique and shit

Suck my dick you little potatoefridge, I’d never want your built or body,

I bet you probably couldn’t hit me, even if you wanted it. you slow lazy fucking trashcan.[/quote]

I was giving you legitimate advice, that you obviously neglected to read.

You also obviously fail to understand that people go through cycles of bulking and cutting as well, and that physiques can change rapidly and frequently, but your 8th grade mind that goes along with that 8th grade physique wont fucking let you expand your understanding of bodybuilding.

If you want some legitimate advice, go back and read my first post in this thread and ignore this one.

Get some groceries.

Dude…

I’ve read it all, i’m calm now, look bro…I apologize for the shit of before yeah, and yes ibelieve its sencere information u just gave me.

And for there rest, I have bigorexia, so saying im a 8th grade athlete is making me kinda look 30x in the mirror.

I want to go on the gear, but i don’t want heart problems. ahhh…[/quote]

If you recognize the fact that you have “bigorexia,” you probably dont really have it.

Many people on this site probably have body dysmorphia to some small extent, thats a part of what will drive you to keep critiquing and bettering yourself as a lifter. You have to be patient and keep the end result in mind. If steroids are in your future, theres nothing wrong with that but you’re too young for em now.

Unless you seriously fuck something up, no you wont have any heart problems. Thats almost unheard of without some serious long term abuse. However, there is a chance that your hormones are the best naturally that they will ever be right now and depending on how you cycle and PCT, (and other factors that vary from person to person) there is a chance that your hormones will not go back to being as optimal as they are right now, possibly for a short time, possibly for a very long time.

Its not that theyre bad or that theyre is anything wrong with them but i’d say they are better saved until at least a couple more years down the road.

[quote]Dbol123 wrote:
OP go do some fucking research. quit being that arrogant guy who thinks that hes the only one that’s ready for gear at 19 years old. You might not realize this, but those of us who know quite a bit about steroids and bodybuilding can see from your posts that you know very little about either subject. It would be retarded for someone in your situation to use gear and that’s what EVERYONE with a brain will tell you whether you like it or not.

the reason no one is answering your questions about “will it harm my heart?” is because these questions are quickly answered with a few minutes of researching steroids. If you actually “think” something is going to harm your heart, it would be retarded to do it anyway cause someone on a forum told you it wouldn’t… that is why you have to do your own research. I’m trying to be helpful here, if you’re smart you will take it seriously…[/quote]

I take it verry seriously my friend, And no i’m not mental haha, i’ve just read my own reply back and it sounded kinda mental indeed LMAO, anyway im afraid of getting heart problems because of one cycle, i’ve read asked and done all the research i can, and it all says one cycle can’t do harm, but every body is diffrent right?.. so one cycle might hurt some people.

Get some groceries.

Dude…

If you recognize the fact that you have “bigorexia,” you probably dont really have it.

Many people on this site probably have body dysmorphia to some small extent, thats a part of what will drive you to keep critiquing and bettering yourself as a lifter. You have to be patient and keep the end result in mind. If steroids are in your future, theres nothing wrong with that but you’re too young for em now.

Unless you seriously fuck something up, no you wont have any heart problems. Thats almost unheard of without some serious long term abuse. However, there is a chance that your hormones are the best naturally that they will ever be right now and depending on how you cycle and PCT, (and other factors that vary from person to person) there is a chance that your hormones will not go back to being as optimal as they are right now, possibly for a short time, possibly for a very long time.

Its not that theyre bad or that theyre is anything wrong with them but i’d say they are better saved until at least a couple more years down the road.
[/quote]

Thank you verry much bro, and again, i apologise for that rude rude behavior.

Get some groceries.

Dude…

[/quote]

Thank you verry much bro, and again, i apologise for that rude rude behavior.[/quote]

No offense taken.

While i may disagree with you strongly on certain subjects, that doesn’t mean i wont still give sincere advice