First Steroid Cycle Ever

hello guys. i have been researching steroids for about a year now and i am ready to start my first cycle. I now think i have the basic knowledge for my first cycle. but please tell me if there is something not right, or something else i should do.

Stats
21 years old
165 ibs
5’7

now i know most of you will jump on me for my age but i have done my research and am willing to live with any consequences that come my way from taking steroids. so please don’t get on my case about that. now onto my cycle.

Cycle:
Week 1 500 m/g Test E
Week 2 500 m/g Test E
Week 3 500 m/g Test E
Week 4 500 m/g Test E
Week 5 500 m/g Test E
Week 6 500 m/g Test E
Week 7 500 m/g Test E
Week 8 500 m/g Test E
Week 9 500 m/g Test E
Week 10 500 m/g Test E

Test will be administered in 2 shots every week on a monday, and thursday at 250 m/g a shot. will be alternating from right to left glute.

Novladex-20 m/g everyday

I will start clomid therapy 2 weeks after my last injection, and my routine will go like this

Week 1 300m/g, 100m/g, 100m/g, 100m/g, 100m/g, 100m/g, 100m/g
Week 2 100m/g, 1000m/g, 100m/g, 100m/g, 50m/g, 50m/g, 50m/g
Week 3 50/mg all 7 days

I will be taking 20 m/g of novladex from the day i start the cycle. i know many people only take nolva if gyno issues occur, and begin to take it when they start post cycle therapy (PCT)
because your estrogen levels are higher than your test levels because the injected test is wearing off. But since its my first cycle i don’t wanna take the chance, plus nolva is cheap so ill run it until the end of my PCT.

If GYNO symptoms occur:
will up dosage to 30 m/g ED, and if the problem persists, up to 40 m/g ED hopefully this is not the case and 20 m.g is sufficient for the whole cycle and PCT.

Injection Process:

will draw test up with a smaller gauge needles such as a 20, and will inject with a 25 gauge.
Once test is in syringe will tap the side and push the plunger down until all air is released and oil starts to come out of the needle. Clean injection site with alcohol swab and inject at 90 degree angle in upper left quadrant of left gluteal muscle and upper right quadrant of right gluteal muscle. Once all test has been administered will leave needle in for 15-30 seconds so it does not come back out. once i remove needle will rub area with alcohol swap and band aid. Will also do some air squats to get test in more of muscle.

Injection sites:

I will rotate from left glute to right glute for sure, and may incorporate left quad and right quad.this will give receptors time to recover, and absorb through a fresh receptor.

Aborting Cycle:

If i must abort the cycle for any reason, (which i Hope doesn’t happen) after my most recent injection i will wait 2 weeks for the test level to drop , then carry on with to PCT procedure as normal. During this time i will take novladex at my current dosage till the end of PCT EVERY DAY.

Please leave feedback, especially from you veteran users, it would be very much appreciated

Thanks for Reading and Posting,

mattyice5656

Your age isnt an issue as much as your current weight is. I would put on another 20-25lbs before even considering gear. Im 21 as well, and am starting my cycle next week. But I waited another year and went from 175 to 190…so I would take a look at your diet first. The more weight you gain naturally, the better your results will be when you do decide to use. Would you rather do a cycle at 165 and end the cycle at 180-185, or start a cycle at 190-200lbs and end at 215 or 220?

Since you are so young I would also include HCG in your cycle at 250-500ius/week; switch the nolvadex out for arimidex or aromasin and save the nolva for PCT. 300mg is way too high of a dose for clomid. For PCT i would do nolva 40/40/20/20 and Clomid 100/100/50/50.

[quote]CougarPride wrote:
The more weight you gain naturally, the better your results will be when you do decide to use. Would you rather do a cycle at 165 and end the cycle at 180-185, or start a cycle at 190-200lbs and end at 215 or 220? [/quote]

this is not true at all…but alright

Op, use an AI, nolvadex is not an AI

Here is my diet i was told it was on point.

Meal 1 breakfast 7:30 2 scoops protein
Meal 2 Brunch 11:30 8 oz chicken, 1/2 cup cooked white rice, 4 pinapple chunks
Meal 3 Lunch 3:30 8 oz chicken, whole tortilla shell
Meal 4 Mid Dinner 6:30 2 scoops protein
Meal 5 Dinner 9:30 either 6 oz tilapia, 8 oz lean beef and a can of peas
Meal 6 Wake up after 4 hours of sleep and take 2 scoops of protein occasionally a scoop of pb

Thanks for the feedback though man i appreciate it.

Would i take the same amount of arimidex ED as i was going to with nolva?

.5mg adex EOD is pretty standard dosing…

your diet sucks… ur barely eating…

Okay well then thats where my main problem is and what i needed to hear. do you have a basic outline of a good diet? i mean i think i would want to take in at least 2.0 to 2.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight a nd keep calories high around 4000 right?

Youre entitled to your opinion just as I am mine. All Im saying is there is a little more room for natural growth…especially at 165lbs. Maybe try getting a little more fat into your diet…Like switch out chicken with beef. Chicken is leaner than beef. And beef will be more calories and protein added into your diet. Its winter time anyway, time to bulk up ;). Cycle looks good OP, I would just say switch out the nolva and save it for PCT. And add in HCG. Good luck bro

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

The more weight you gain naturally, the better your results will be when you do decide to use. Would you rather do a cycle at 165 and end the cycle at 180-185, or start a cycle at 190-200lbs and end at 215 or 220? [/quote]

Op, use an AI, nolvadex is not an AI[/quote]

Thanks man, I will sure build a better diet, thanks for the insight.

Youre entitled to your opinion just as I am mine. All Im saying is there is a little more room for natural growth…especially at 165lbs. Maybe try getting a little more fat into your diet…Like switch out chicken with beef. Chicken is leaner than beef. And beef will be more calories and protein added into your diet. Its winter time anyway, time to bulk up ;). Cycle looks good OP, I would just say switch out the nolva and save it for PCT. And add in HCG. Good luck bro

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

Op, use an AI, nolvadex is not an AI[/quote]
[/quote]

i didnt give an opinion… trust me on this one… you haven’t even taken your first shot lmao

I dont have to take my first shot to know that it is better to gain as much weight naturally before jumping on gear. Thats common sense

SMH

I dont have to take my first shot to know that it is better to gain as much weight naturally before jumping on gear. Thats common sense[/quote]

that wasn’t your initial assertion…you said that your results will be better if you gain more weight naturally before you started a cycle…which is not true.

im not looking for an argument, just trying to help

The way I worded it it probably came out wrong lol. Im not trying to argue either. My bad