First Song You Heard Today?

RIP Aaliyah…

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

LOL.

I’ve been diggin the post/sludge-metal stuff as of late…Isis,Mastodon,etc. This song does get you absorbed into it…the last 4:00min of instrumental is the best part,imo. [/quote]

Downloading the album that song was on right now :).

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:
This morning when I was going to the gym

Drake ft. Lil Wayne[/quote]

The whole album leaked a few days ago, if you’re interested.

How are you liking the songs off of it that you’ve heard so far?

Staple in my PR rotation, and also good for the setup and first couple warmup sets on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

Helped me fall back asleep on the bus ride out to work

Edit don’t know how to embed videos

It was The Ghost Inside - Provoke

Like 10 times in a row, sometimes this depressing stuff motivates me. Perfect Sunday morning music.

Glad to see someone else likes Placebo, roybot.

This is always my first song, it’s my alarm.

The intro bass line never fails to jolt me awake.

Video’s pretty cheesy, but whatever.

One of my son’s trance compositions.

Dead Embryonic Cells by Sepultura, goes well with my morning coffee and commute.

dont hate

Tool cant remember which song, when I am up at 4:30 to lift take a spike and lay on the floor to foam roll, just not awake enough. I just know it was TOOL.

[quote]Mad HORSE wrote:
Imagination Movers.

I have three wonderful kids.[/quote]

I think what the situation needs is some imagination.

I concur - I have a 2 year old that loves the movers. Usually this is my first song of the day - unless she’s up earlier and it’s the Phineas and Ferb theme… ; )

Faith No More Stripsearch. I can’t stomach some of their stuff, but this one has me captivated for the time being.

found this one at Splash - BraveWords and had to have it cranked for my cup of coffee this morning, then went outside and changed the oil in 2 suv’s.

Walking the pup this morning.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Young Jeezy- Amazing

Walking the pup this morning.[/quote]

Man I’m so stoked about the album he has coming out in July. Just from the songs that have leaked/rejected and the first single I know it’s gonna be dope. He recently released a mixtape with Drama that had a lot of rejected songs. T.I. did that too.

Thug Motivation 103

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Young Jeezy- Amazing

Walking the pup this morning.[/quote]

Man I’m so stoked about the album he has coming out in July. Just from the songs that have leaked/rejected and the first single I know it’s gonna be dope. He recently released a mixtape with Drama that had a lot of rejected songs. T.I. did that too.

Thug Motivation 103[/quote]

I haven’t heard any of the leaked shit, but I’ll actually pay for 103 no doubt. Fucking dude is straight fire.