First Song You Heard Today?

So, I have this quirky car electric issue that I need to fix. For now, when I shut the car off, then restart, it defaults the radio back to default, which happens to be a local AM station that plays pretty much everything from big band to 70’s soft rock to 80’s rock and soul.

Every day it’s a treat to hear the first song of the day. Could be Sinatra, could be Commodores, could be Pat Benetar… lol.

Today:

What’s the first song you heard today?

First song on one of my Pandora stations(R.I.P. Isis…great band).

Imagination Movers.

I have three wonderful kids.

First time I hear the radio edit. I preferred the album version.

Celtic Frost - Mexican Radio

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

The beginning of that song is real nice, Boss.

I was in the process of re-posting it with the sort of lame comment “Yeah I slept with Big_Boss, again”, but found myself entrenched in the song :D.

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

The beginning of that song is real nice, Boss.

I was in the process of re-posting it with the sort of lame comment “Yeah I slept with Big_Boss, again”, but found myself entrenched in the song :D.[/quote]

LOL.

I’ve been diggin the post/sludge-metal stuff as of late…Isis,Mastodon,etc. This song does get you absorbed into it…the last 4:00min of instrumental is the best part,imo.

It’s Sunday.

Isis RIP? I had no idea they broke up. Majorly awesome cd mine is beat to hell from leaving in the car.

Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds “More News From Nowhere”
needed to relax before replacing a storm door

Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds “More News From Nowhere”
needed to relax before replacing a storm door

First song, alarm timer turned IPod on and well, this was my wakeup.

This morning when I was going to the gym

Oh yeah! Barack the Magic Negro.

Mr. Bungle - Goodbye Sober Day. Been on a Mike Patton jag lately.

The only one of the songs I had trouble listening to was the Imagination Movers. The things we do for our kids.

Haemoglobin by Placebo:

Rolled out of bed, into my car, turned engine on and this song just began. Awesomne start to a sunday.