T Nation

First Signs of Gyno?

I am in the 2nd week of my cycle of 500mg/Test C. I am noticing that at random times my nipples are getting hard. This has never happened before should I be concerned? Maby its in my head?

Nipples getting hard… hmm are your pecs sore at all?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Pecs not sore really. No I have NEVER run test before…

[quote]Cron391 wrote:
Pecs not sore really. No I have NEVER run test before…[/quote]

if your nipples are just getting hard,kind of like its cold. Dont worry too much.

things to watch for
Itchy nips
Sore,and sensetive,like having a shirt rubbing on them hurts.
later stages you will have a lump actually develop under the nipple.

what are you taking as a form of estrogen control?

Nipples getting hard doesnt necessarily mean anything.

Males can have “erect” nipples, just not to the extent females do.

Id be much more worried about pain, itchyness, or puffyness in the nipple.

Your running an AI yes ? I seriously doubt you going to see gyno at that dose especially with an AI but be on the lookout.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I mean I am running .25adex EOD. Throughout my 10 week cycle and in PCT.

I dunno its probably in my head, just weird because the “nipple getting erect thing” has never happened. Just extra weird because its happens at random times, even when its not cold.

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

I dunno its probably in my head, just weird because the “nipple getting erect thing” has never happened. Just extra weird because its happens at random times, even when its not cold.[/quote]

erect nipples dont mean anything really,relax and watch for the other symptoms.

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

I dunno its probably in my head, just weird because the “nipple getting erect thing” has never happened. Just extra weird because its happens at random times, even when its not cold.[/quote]

My nipples have reacted in the same way since I have been on cycle. I am 4 weeks into (my first cycle) 250mg test e E3D, 30mg dBol/d, 25mg Proviron/d, 250IU hCG EOD. I believe the more pronounced nipple thing is simply a manifestation of abundant hormone levels. As long as there is no undue sensitivity, soreness, or tissue buildup; it is perfectly OK. Only when estrogen levels raise too high, and soreness sets in, does this become problematic.

My friend though he was getting gyno after being on for 5 days. Turns out he was just rubbing his nipples all day making sure he didn’t have gyno.

1 Like