T Nation

First Show Cycle for Low-T

Hi everyone!

I have a log of my first contest prep in the bodybuilding section of the forum and I wanted to post my proposed cycle (via my nutritionist) here. I am 10 weeks out from my show on July 6th. I weighed in at 179.8 this morning.

I planned on doing this show naturally, as I am to this point, but I got blood work done last week and it turns out that my testosterone levels were VERY low at 111.59 ng/dl (300-890 ng/dl was recommended range). This was a shock to me considering how my body looks, I definitely would not have thought that I had low-T. So I am eager to see how I respond to proper (and above) levels of testosterone and other anabolic/androgenic hormones.

Link to contest prep (with pictures):

Here is the proposed cycle (without PCT atm):

1.  400mg test per week (likely enanthate, suggestions?)

2.  Trenbolone (50mg every other day).  Take every day for last 7 days.

3.  Masteron 100mg 3x per week

4. ORAL Winstrol (50mg every day)  

5.  1mg Arimidex or 2.5mg Femara EOD (bump to every day the last 4 weeks) 

We have not outlined my PCT yet, but I will acquire everything before I begin which should be by the end of this week.

Feel free to chime in or give your thoughts.

Ryno.

First of all drop the tren, that can wait for a few cycles down the line. Same for the mast. Test only is always recommended for a first cycle and rightly so as it lets you assess your tolerance one compound at a time. I would bump the test to 500mg a week and maybe even think about a shorter ester such as test prop if the cycle is only a short one. Winstrol or anavar at the start or end of the cycle may be a good choice for orals since the goal is cutting fat but someone else will have to chime in as far as dose is concerned.

I think if it was me I would leave the cycle until after the contest. You will be at a much better position to start being at a lower bf% and you already look better than a lot of other guys probably do posting first cycle proposals. Save the juice for gaining size, diet will be the main dictator for getting lean and you’ve got shelby in your corner so no worries there. You look as if you’ve done fine so far gaining a good amount of size with such low T.

Also you may want to rethink the ai dosage, 0.25-0.5 eod of arimidex seems to be the recommended dose and you may wanna look into hcg on cycle.

Just my opinion, I’m sure the more experienced posters will advise also.

Looks good. Id switch the enan for prop though. If u can get halitest run that 20ed for the last 3 weeks. U should also look into dyazide

I think Shelby gave him that, if that’s the case just do as he says

[quote]myself1992 wrote:
I think Shelby gave him that, if that’s the case just do as he says[/quote]

That is the case. A test ester wasn’t specified, so I curious about which to use (I guess I should ask, lol).

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
Looks good. Id switch the enan for prop though. If u can get halitest run that 20ed for the last 3 weeks. U should also look into dyazide
[/quote]
Prop it is then.

What is your reasoning behind halotest? From what I can find, it is used primarily for strength purposes. Though I did see that it can ‘harden’ a physique. I assume that is the reasoning?

Thanks for the help!

[quote]Alderslodge wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
[/quote]
Prop it is then.

What is your reasoning behind halotest? From what I can find, it is used primarily for strength purposes. Though I did see that it can ‘harden’ a physique. I assume that is the reasoning?

Thanks for the help![/quote]
yeah it pretty much dries you out, and x2 on the prop, when people are using long esters they normally switch to prop around the 8 week out mark

OP FYI, you might want to remove/edit your pictures with your face.