First Show 7 Weeks Out

Still a insane amount of work left to do to be as close as I am but a huge improvement from last week I have to say.

[quote]LoRez wrote:
Haha, given some of your comments from awhile back, I’d have never thought you’d go this direction.

You’ve done great with the weight loss. I’ve been following your thread in Amit’s forum.

Best of luck with the contest prep. Is Amit working with you for your training too, or just the nutrition?[/quote]

He is doing both. Was only nutrition but, is helping me with trying to pump as much blood and shape to my most lagging body parts. Oh and haha what did I say?

Remove the nipple piercings (looks bad on stage) & attend some local posing classes.

You’ll do fine OP you have enough muscle mass. Just keep calm, keep training hard, & keep dieting.

Btw I suggest paying for tanning services at the NPC shows. If you have no idea how to tan yourself, they do a fantastic job painting you up a couple hours before stagetime

[quote]shadowbobo8028 wrote:
Remove the nipple piercings (looks bad on stage) & attend some local posing classes.

You’ll do fine OP you have enough muscle mass. Just keep calm, keep training hard, & keep dieting.

Btw I suggest paying for tanning services at the NPC shows. If you have no idea how to tan yourself, they do a fantastic job painting you up a couple hours before stagetime[/quote]

Yes sir I was going to put some clear studs in the day of the show. I just started going to a tanning bed 3x a week and I have been twice so far and was told to get as good of a base as possible before the spray. I already have an appointment with the company doing the tans so in luck there. Thank you.

Oh and I worked with a posing coach today in person for the first time and you can see some improvement especially in the back shots. I am going to try and work with twice a week plus obviously my practicing my best on my own.

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]shadowbobo8028 wrote:

Btw I suggest paying for tanning services at the NPC shows. If you have no idea how to tan yourself, they do a fantastic job painting you up a couple hours before stagetime[/quote]

Yes sir I was going to put some clear studs in the day of the show. I just started going to a tanning bed 3x a week and I have been twice so far and was told to get as good of a base as possible before the spray. I already have an appointment with the company doing the tans so in luck there. Thank you.

Oh and I worked with a posing coach today in person for the first time and you can see some improvement especially in the back shots. I am going to try and work with twice a week plus obviously my practicing my best on my own.
[/quote]

poses look a lot better. The tanning is pricey but worth it. I paid 140 for unlimited touchups, only got touched up a couple times though.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
only got touched up a couple times though.
[/quote]

… must… not… reply… with… innuendo

[quote]tsantos wrote:

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
only got touched up a couple times though.
[/quote]

… must… not… reply… with… innuendo[/quote]

Lol go for it

Nice one ill be following my friend!

SB

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:
Nice one ill be following my friend!

SB[/quote]

Thank you SB.

Will post update tomorrow and new pics for the new week.

5 week mark