First Show 7 Weeks Out

EatLiftSleep convinced me to make this being the friend he is. I didn’t want to st first and am still very ready for the flames that will come. I have been working with Amit and have dropped over 32lbs in 10 weeks and have another 6 1/2 to go to the show.

There is a NPC show in my home town in 7 weeks. I know it is close and I am farther than 7 weeks out I am not trying to lie or convince myself I am farther ahead than I am but, it is the only one that coincides with my Powerlifting schedule that will allow time to rebound. Plus the rebound will lend a huge helping hand to my powerlifting goals strength and conditioning wise. So, I am going to go as hard as possible, no cheat meals, being perfect, 7 days a week gym, and cardio. Starting tan tomorrow as well 3x week, vitamin e cream on my lose skin in lower abs where I lost so much weight. I know it is cutting it close and not ideal but, I want to prove to myself what I can do.

Amit is walking me through every step and has not fooled me into thinking I am something I am not. I am giving up a lot of size for bodybuilding and I am still a ways out of being super conditioned but that is the goal and I will be bringing the best I can.

Also will be spending a minimum of 30 mins a day posing practice. Have 3 different bbers around me that are pretty knowledgeable and have prepped people before so hopefully on top of every thing else I can learn to hide what horrible weaknesses I have and hopefully show case a few others.

looking good man! don’t worry you’re in good hands as you know, just enjoy the ride, you’ll learn a lot and just might surprise yourself.

Lets see some more poses!!!

I will asap. I have no idea how to pose and have some very shitty ones on my phone but didnt upload due to embarressment hahaha. I will tomorrow put them on my computer and will post a few here.

Man, I would never have had Reed marked down to join the Beauty Pageant brigade in a million years… what has the world come to?

JK, best of luck and enjoy.

Side Chest

Having hard time with this one my shoulder flexibility is not great from shoulder injuries and having a really hard time pulling it in ans flexing it.

I know my lower back/love handle area is going to be a huge drawback and problem area. A lot of loose skin, water, and fat still sitting there and it doesn’t want to move.

Lower back problem area is even worse here and very disheartening to me.

[quote]tsantos wrote:
Man, I would never have had Reed marked down to join the Beauty Pageant brigade in a million years… what has the world come to?

JK, best of luck and enjoy.[/quote]

Haha well my joints needed a break from the powerlifting and god knows I needed to lose fat. This picture was 70 days ago day 1 of dieting. Very sad and beyond embarrassing.

Cool stuff.

What are your current stats/measurements? Sure you may be giving up size when standing next to other bodybuilders, but condition-wise, a hell of a lot can be done in 7 weeks. As a first time thing, just focus on yourself. Bring something that you’re proud of, and learn how to show it off. That way, regardless of whoi else shows up, you can be damn proud of what you’ve accomplished. Having already dropped 30 lbs is pretty damn impressive.

S

I’m in for the ride!

Btw, Reed, my wife says you have a really sweet smile. Hahaha.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Cool stuff.

What are your current stats/measurements? Sure you may be giving up size when standing next to other bodybuilders, but condition-wise, a hell of a lot can be done in 7 weeks. As a first time thing, just focus on yourself. Bring something that you’re proud of, and learn how to show it off. That way, regardless of whoi else shows up, you can be damn proud of what you’ve accomplished. Having already dropped 30 lbs is pretty damn impressive.

S[/quote]

Thank you for chimming in Stu was hoping you would. I hope and believe you are right if I can manage even 30% of the progress I did the first 10 weeks I honestly believe I can look decent and be proud of what I bring on stage especially for this to be a on a whim kind of decision.

As for measurements I am not sure I’ll get some for you tonight.

[quote]dt79 wrote:
I’m in for the ride!

Btw, Reed, my wife says you have a really sweet smile. Hahaha.[/quote]

Lmao I hope that gives me extra points with the judges

glad you decided to start this thread. Should be an interesting ride.

Haha, given some of your comments from awhile back, I’d have never thought you’d go this direction.

You’ve done great with the weight loss. I’ve been following your thread in Amit’s forum.

Best of luck with the contest prep. Is Amit working with you for your training too, or just the nutrition?