First Self Injection

i’m currently at 100mg a week from the doc.

@ 100mg pw i tested 360 free test, this is up from my original 280. it’s something, but it’s still too low imo. i would like to be in the 600+ range.

[quote]mazilla wrote:
i’m currently at 100mg a week from the doc.

@ 100mg pw i tested 360 free test, this is up from my original 280. it’s something, but it’s still too low imo. i would like to be in the 600+ range.[/quote]

There are some, as you seem to be, who have a black hole for test and it can take double the expected amounts to get to a high level. I wish I understood how that happens. Some of the T is lost converting to DHT [good] and E2 [bad]. Reducing T–>E conversion should increase TT and FT a bit. Reducing E2 will lower E2 in many cases which should increase TT and FT. Reducing E2 can make what T you have work a lot better.

With 100mg/wk, 250iu SQ HCG and adex my TT is 1025. I respond well. I thought that 1025 would be too high but my age management doc was happy with that.

the thought of 1025 T is making me drool, and i just turned 25 saturday. this low test is as bad for the mind as it is for the body, if i think about it too much i get depressed.