T Nation

First Season of Supernatural

Been stuck at home lately so to keep myself busy I bought the whole first season of “Supernatural” and let me just say this show kicks ass!!!

[quote]Konstantine wrote:
Been stuck at home lately so to keep myself busy I bought the whole first season of “Supernatural” and let me just say this show kicks ass!!![/quote]

It has some very cool elements and it looks like they’re really going to crank it up a notch for the second season — which starts this week! (I think)

[quote]simon-hecubus wrote:
Konstantine wrote:
Been stuck at home lately so to keep myself busy I bought the whole first season of “Supernatural” and let me just say this show kicks ass!!!

It has some very cool elements and it looks like they’re really going to crank it up a notch for the second season — which starts this week! (I think)[/quote]

Actually, I think its next Thursday. But I’m not positive. Its a fav of mine as well. A fun show.

[quote]Plisskin wrote:
simon-hecubus wrote:
Konstantine wrote:

It has some very cool elements and it looks like they’re really going to crank it up a notch for the second season — which starts this week! (I think)

Actually, I think its next Thursday. But I’m not positive. Its a fav of mine as well. A fun show.[/quote]

I assume this means it is worth buying on DVD.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I assume this means it is worth buying on DVD.[/quote]

Well, my wife and I both enjoy the show and I usually anticipate the next episode. Its at least on the level with Smallville, if not better. Buy it. I doubt you’ll be dissatisfied.

[quote]Plisskin wrote:
Professor X wrote:
I assume this means it is worth buying on DVD.

Well, my wife and I both enjoy the show and I usually anticipate the next episode. Its at least on the level with Smallville, if not better. Buy it. I doubt you’ll be dissatisfied. [/quote]

It’s hard to describe. Sort of a cross between The X Files, Buffy, and the Hardy Boys.

The soundtrack is the coolest — imagine the line-up of every Texas Jam from '75-'83!