First Run with AAS

Good thought out cycle, you have all you’re bases covered. However, I have to parts to input:

First, Why do you want to use AAS? I mean 5’8 180 is pretty big. Wasn’t Franco Colombu like 5’5 and 185 ish at contest weight? and he had bomb ass proportions. Just wondering what kind of body type you’re going for, since that will greatly change the compounds you choose for your cycle, if you end up needing compounds at all.

Second, (backstory) I am involved with Air Traffic Control and during training when I was new I wanted everything to be perfect, every plane pointed in the exact vector and separated by exact distance with extreme efficiency. This lead to an overload of work, priorities got too messy, and actions too detailed. One day one of my proff’s at the time stopped my problem (simulated traffic with a pseudo-pilot in a spot on radar lab) and wrote KISS on the board in giant letters. I was like wtf mate? Then he spelled it out Keep It Simple Stupid. It wasn’t meant to insult me, it really ended up helping. That’s also my advice for you. I help a lot of my friends with diets and exercise and that sort of stuff and what I notice is that people tend to make diets “a tad complex” you know what I mean? Same with exercise and even more so with cycles. I did the same exact same thing, a million people have.

Here’s my thoughts on your cycle. Pick your goals for your body, I mean exactly the proportions you wanna be. Then, if you want to be chemically enhanced pick some SIMPLE stuff to get you to that goal.

[quote]AKBoxer wrote:
Good thought out cycle, you have all you’re bases covered. However, I have to parts to input:

First, Why do you want to use AAS? I mean 5’8 180 is pretty big. Wasn’t Franco Colombu like 5’5 and 185 ish at contest weight? and he had bomb ass proportions. Just wondering what kind of body type you’re going for, since that will greatly change the compounds you choose for your cycle, if you end up needing compounds at all.

Second, (backstory) I am involved with Air Traffic Control and during training when I was new I wanted everything to be perfect, every plane pointed in the exact vector and separated by exact distance with extreme efficiency.

This lead to an overload of work, priorities got too messy, and actions too detailed. One day one of my proff’s at the time stopped my problem (simulated traffic with a pseudo-pilot in a spot on radar lab) and wrote KISS on the board in giant letters.

I was like wtf mate? Then he spelled it out Keep It Simple Stupid. It wasn’t meant to insult me, it really ended up helping. That’s also my advice for you. I help a lot of my friends with diets and exercise and that sort of stuff and what I notice is that people tend to make diets “a tad complex” you know what I mean? Same with exercise and even more so with cycles. I did the same exact same thing, a million people have.

Here’s my thoughts on your cycle. Pick your goals for your body, I mean exactly the proportions you wanna be. Then, if you want to be chemically enhanced pick some SIMPLE stuff to get you to that goal.

[/quote]

What compelled you to write this bullshit?

Thanks for the advice guys, rather it was good job, or what are you thinking, no that’s not a good idea! I appreiciate both none the less. I’ll most likely start at the end of the year.

[quote]Casey240Z wrote:
Thanks for the advice guys, rather it was good job, or what are you thinking, no that’s not a good idea! I appreiciate both none the less. I’ll most likely start at the end of the year. [/quote]

Guys this was my post… I don’t how I got sighned of as Casey-