T Nation

First Run with AAS

Good day gentleman,

After much reading and research I have come up with a proposed cycle for my first time. I plan on running it in November-December. I am 21 years old will be 22 when I go on. Iam 5’8" 180lbs.

My partner and I have been doing mostly cardio and higher reps maintaining what we have gained. I was benching 260-270, dead lifting 405 and swatting 350. I plan on doing DC training as my training routine. I�??m in the process of switching to a gym that is close to home, literally 300 yards away!

This will be marvelous allowing me to save money on fuel and allow me to spend more money on food witch I know I was lacking, and do a double-split DC training routine when the time comes. Please tell what you think. Any advice is appreciated!

Here it goes:

Week 1-8: Test Enan 500mg/wk (250mg injs. on Mon and Thurs)
Week 1: Test Prop 75mg EOD
Week 2: Test Prop 50mg EOD
Week 3: Test Prop 25mg EOD
Week 1-8: Proviron 50mg ED
Week 3-6: D-Bol 350mg/wk.
Week 5-8: Winstrol 350mg/wk
Week 3-8: A-Dex .25 E3D .75mg/wk

Week 9: 100mg Test
Week 10: 80mg Test
Week 11: 60mg Test
Week 12: 40mg Test
Week 13: 20mg Test

Week 14: 140mg Nolva
Week 15: 140mg Nolva
Week 16: 140mg Nolva

I will start running the A-dex in week 3. If symptoms get worse, I will increase the frequency of doses not the dose it self. Instead of E3D, EOD until symptoms reside. This is my first cycle, so when symtoms appear and how late or early is something I will find out.

I plan to use D-Bol and Test Prop as a kick-start. Im going to start running D-Bol in week 3, giving the Class I androgens time to kick in before I start Class II. My question is how should I run Proviron? Should I wait until week 4, since I will already be dosing a higher amount of test? Should I run it throughout the cycle at a lower dose, 350mg a week being to high?

Im from Louisiana. So as far as my diet, Im going to use this to my advantage. I plan on eating 5000 cals a day consisting of, World God Food Shakes, beef, and a lot of venison. (November-December is deer season, good reason for starting then) Anything else I can kill on the bayous, hogs, nutria rats, alligator, and other forms of red meat�?�

Thanks for the help guys!

140 mg Nolva?

Do you mean 20mg/ day for 7 days=140/week?

It’s dosed daily

Few things…

First I am not going to bother with trying to start the whole “too young for steroids” debate so instead I am going to give you some advice.

Before you even think about starting your cycle get your diet straight first. You arent going to get the gains you are desiring if your diet is shit. If you cant afford food you shouldnt be spending money on gear. end of story.

Since this is your first cycle, I always advise people to keep it simple to try and see how your body is going to react to a single compound. If its your first cycle you are going to get good gains from it. You dont need all that other stuff yet. If you really want a kickstart just run dbol wks 1-4 otherwise be patient and put it in when the test is in full effect.

It would be smarter to run a single test 10-12 wks then STASIS THEN TAPER if thats what your PCT is going to consist of. Read up a little more on tapering.

bmc

Just a thought take it or leave it, now is a good time to get initial blood work …or just before the start of your cycle. your young and in tippy top shape.

the numbers could mean something down the road!

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
Few things…

First I am not going to bother with trying to start the whole “too young for steroids” debate so instead I am going to give you some advice.

Before you even think about starting your cycle get your diet straight first. You arent going to get the gains you are desiring if your diet is shit. If you cant afford food you shouldnt be spending money on gear. end of story.

Since this is your first cycle, I always advise people to keep it simple to try and see how your body is going to react to a single compound. If its your first cycle you are going to get good gains from it. You dont need all that other stuff yet. If you really want a kickstart just run dbol wks 1-4 otherwise be patient and put it in when the test is in full effect.

It would be smarter to run a single test 10-12 wks then STASIS THEN TAPER if thats what your PCT is going to consist of. Read up a little more on tapering.

bmc
[/quote]

  • 1

You seem to be a bit confused. Either follow a stasis by the taper or something like what i plan to do and follow the stasis with the serm.

What you have laid out is taper followed by serm.

Id personally drop the proviron and up the test dosage since your only running an 8 week cycle. The winstrol for the last 8 weeks should help out with the SBHG.

Since you will already be kickstarting with the prop then add the d bol in right away or at 8 week as it will still work in synergy with the prop in your system. 40 mg/day for weeks 1-4 is the route I would take.

Going kind of hard for the first time i see… good luck bayou brother

JayJay says to take it easy the first time around. Thats what he told me and it makes sense. Cheaper too.

[quote]mingledorff7 wrote:
Good day gentleman,

After much reading and research I have come up with a proposed cycle for my first time. I plan on running it in November-December. I am 21 years old will be 22 when I go on. Iam 5’8" 180lbs.

My partner and I have been doing mostly cardio and higher reps maintaining what we have gained. I was benching 260-270, dead lifting 405 and swatting 350. I plan on doing DC training as my training routine. I�??m in the process of switching to a gym that is close to home, literally 300 yards away!

This will be marvelous allowing me to save money on fuel and allow me to spend more money on food witch I know I was lacking, and do a double-split DC training routine when the time comes. Please tell what you think. Any advice is appreciated!

Here it goes:

Week 1-8: Test Enan 500mg/wk (250mg injs. on Mon and Thurs)
Week 1: Test Prop 75mg EOD
Week 2: Test Prop 50mg EOD
Week 3: Test Prop 25mg EOD
Week 1-8: Proviron 50mg ED
Week 3-6: D-Bol 350mg/wk.
Week 5-8: Winstrol 350mg/wk
Week 3-8: A-Dex .25 E3D .75mg/wk

Week 9: 100mg Test
Week 10: 80mg Test
Week 11: 60mg Test
Week 12: 40mg Test
Week 13: 20mg Test

Week 14: 140mg Nolva
Week 15: 140mg Nolva
Week 16: 140mg Nolva

I will start running the A-dex in week 3. If symptoms get worse, I will increase the frequency of doses not the dose it self. Instead of E3D, EOD until symptoms reside. This is my first cycle, so when symtoms appear and how late or early is something I will find out.

I plan to use D-Bol and Test Prop as a kick-start. Im going to start running D-Bol in week 3, giving the Class I androgens time to kick in before I start Class II. My question is how should I run Proviron? Should I wait until week 4, since I will already be dosing a higher amount of test? Should I run it throughout the cycle at a lower dose, 350mg a week being to high?

Im from Louisiana. So as far as my diet, Im going to use this to my advantage. I plan on eating 5000 cals a day consisting of, World God Food Shakes, beef, and a lot of venison. (November-December is deer season, good reason for starting then) Anything else I can kill on the bayous, hogs, nutria rats, alligator, and other forms of red meat�?�

Thanks for the help guys!
[/quote]

That is more at once than i have used bruv. Its your first time? Why not 8-10 weeks of Test at 500mg with a little proviron from week 4 or something… Even if you want a kickstart, you could use 30mg of Dbol, but how do you know you want a kick start, you have never used! You may enjoy the results you getin the beginning weeks… in fact if it is good gear, you probably will being so fresh!

Adding prop and winny etc is over kill. maybe for someone who is a more advanced user, but not before years more of heavy use!

JJ

JJ you talk too damn much. 1800 posts in 3 months. Just kidding.

bmc

And another thing you might want to look up mingledorf is “diminishing returns”.

bmc

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
JJ you talk too damn much. 1800 posts in 3 months. Just kidding.

bmc[/quote]

and you too little… but i definitely do! :wink:

[quote]mingledorff7 wrote:
I plan on doing DC training as my training routine. I�??m in the process of switching to a gym that is close to home, literally 300 yards away!

This will be marvelous allowing me to save money on fuel and allow me to spend more money on food witch I know I was lacking, and do a double-split DC training routine when the time comes. Please tell what you think. Any advice is appreciated!

[/quote]

Other people can advice you on the gear side of things, I want to make sure you have this right. Would you mind laying out your proposed DC blast(all the sessions) with some rep ranges, ie

Incline Press 11-15
Seated BTN Press 11-15
Skull Crusher 15-30 etc etc

I’m confused by the double split DC training routine… Are you talking about the regular 2 way split or some sort of modification?

You mentioned 5000 calories, but how do you know that’s right for you? We don’t count calories, protein grams and eating for hunger is the name of the game in the off season. You’ll end up on a fairly similar eating schedule each week and simply add or subtract as necessary, don’t shoot for a magical calorie number or else you will be ending up fat almost guaranteed.

Today say you lounge around after work/school and watch TV all evening, do you need the same calories as you did the day before when you trained legs and was active all day?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thanks for the advice!

BMC, I agree with you on that point you made about not starting unless you can afford food. Around this time I will be better off finacailly considering one of my good friends and workout partner will be living with me helping pay for things. He’s still in college so his parents will give us meat. Also, it will be around hunting season and wild game, (deer meat) will be plentiful.

Lilguy, I actually got my idea for PCT from the PCT you are using in your cycle. I like the idea of stasis with the serm. I thought I’d see what you guys thought about a taper followed by serm. As Bushy said, it is unusual and not what I would call ideal from a physiology POV. With that I won’t do it. Instead, I think it run stasis with SERM.

Scott, I plan on doing a total body training EOD using DC training method. I would do all the lifts and stretches DC style, but I hit half my body in the morning and the other half in the evenings. I do not have my exact exersises scetched out yet. I am working on it. I will use the days in between for cardio, and recovery. The gym I will be going to is only 300 yards from where I live. I plan on taking advantage of this because I have 1.5 hours to train in the mornings before I have to go to work. I agree with what you said about not trying to reach a magical number. I will get on a eating schedule each week and simply add or subtract as necessary and let me body dicate more or less cals.

Bushy, first off, this is for everyone- I planned to start the D-bol in week 3 as per World’s advice in past post.
Didn’t he, and Cortez run it like this and benifit from it? Thanks for the props, yes it has been thought out. I have be researching since January, when i first joinned T-Nation. T-Nation has to be one of if not the best place to learn about AAS if you are willing to read, put in time, and respect the members that have done it. I’m going to go with stasis with SERM as for as PCT. What do you think about taking 350mg of Proviron from weeks 4-8 and then in week 9, 25mg ED and week 10 25mg EOD? Weeks 9 and 10 being weeks of the stasis.

[quote]mingledorff7 wrote:

Scott, I plan on doing a total body training EOD using DC training method. I would do all the lifts and stretches DC style, but I hit half my body in the morning and the other half in the evenings.

I do not have my exact exersises scetched out yet. I am working on it. I will use the days in between for cardio, and recovery. The gym I will be going to is only 300 yards from where I live. I plan on taking advantage of this because I have 1.5 hours to train in the mornings before I have to go to work.

[/quote]

I would 100% recommend you not do this idea. This is going to come across harsh but it’s meant to help you, it’s Dante/DC answering the question…

"How do you feel about people bastardising DC principles and still calling it DC?
*****Simply i would like them to look at this basic fact. I did all the legwork before you, all the fine tuning, what worked and what overtrained people, what worked and didnt work that well.

Who do you think has gotten all these 1000’s of emails over the last 8 years so i could turn it into an enormous feedback factory and fine tune things as it was neccesary?

Me. So why in your mind in a million years do you think you could make something better before even starting it, when I have all the failure and success experience behind me?

The reason you even want to do DC training is because you heard about it somewhere. Why did you hear about it? Because it works well. Then why the hell are you trying to change it if it works so well before you have even started it?"

DC works incredibly freakin well when done right, more is not always better and if you are going to train this way you have to get that notion out of your head or you’ll go insane. So my suggestion is to do it correctly or not at all.

I’m calling you out now. If you plan on doing deadlifts in the morning and squats in the evening, you’re half assing it and a huge pussy.

Thanks Scott- I will deffenatly do away with that idea.

Good choice and when you do get it all mapped out I’d still like a look at it if you don’t mind.

I’d don’t mind at all, thanks for the help bro-