T Nation

First REAL Cycle

Hey guys! I posted a retarded thread about an all-oral cycle a little while ago, but I am wanting to hit it full force soon.

I just finished 4 weeks of Dbol and HCG, it was a good learning experience, plus it gave me some practice with injecting. I gained (kept) 5 pounds after PCT and am pretty happy, but i know for my next cycle i want to get it done right.

Here with be my cycle for the new year:

Sustanon: weeks 1-10 (250mg Monday, 250mg Thursday)
Deca: weeks 1-10 (250mg Monday)
Dbol: weeks 1-4 (20mg morning, 20mg lunch, 10mg dinner)
HCG: weeks 3-14 (250mg Monday, 250mg Thursday)
Winstrol: weeks 7-10 (50mg daily)

Aromasin: weeks 1-10 (25mg daily)
Nolva/Clomid weeks 12-14 (40/100, 30/75, 20/50, 20/50)

So what do you guys think of my plan to kick-start with Dbol, and then cut with Winny to wrap it all up?

I have Letro on hand just in case, and will be using RYR, Milk Thistle, Co-enzyme Q10, and alot of Fish Oil every day.

Age: 21
Weight: 191 @ 11%BF (Calipers)
Height: 6’ 5"
Years Training: 4

Goal weight: 205-215 @ 9%BF

Any ideas? Comments? Jokes about my height?

Thx a lot guys!

How about eating some food?

But if you must use steroids to do the work for you then

How about 500mg of testosterone + AI + hCG + PCT.

What is with all of the people lately doing first and second cycles with monster doses?

People: Learn how to eat and you don’t need multiple grams of anabolics per week Especially if you don’t look like you lift weights.

I do strive to add something constructive recently but…

6’5", 191 pounds (perhaps you mean kilograms?), 11 internet percent bodyfat?

Those are your stats? And this is after a “cycle?”

Really?

Cart is before the horse, man.

What Bonez said. (And btw Bonez, those forearms are looking downright Popeye-ish.)

Keep it simple… reasonable dose of test + food + ancillaries.

Maybe dbol too, as you’ve used it before. There is absolutely no need for winstrol, btw, and deca is best left for when you’re a little more experienced and on top of your body’s response to various AAS and ancillaries.

A few details… make sure you’re waiting 2 weeks after your last shot of sust before starting PCT. That means week 13 or late in week 12, if your cycle is 10 weeks.

You should also re-examine your hCG schedule. Don’t run it through PCT if you’re starting it early in your cycle. It’s either used as a proactive measure OR as restorative one, not both. It makes more sense to me - and most people on this forum - to use it on cycle, and then stop its use, allowing LH to bounce back as part of the recovery process.

Eat !

[quote]whotookmyname wrote:
What Bonez said. (And btw Bonez, those forearms are looking downright Popeye-ish.)

Keep it simple… reasonable dose of test + food + ancillaries.

Maybe dbol too, as you’ve used it before. There is absolutely no need for winstrol, btw, and deca is best left for when you’re a little more experienced and on top of your body’s response to various AAS and ancillaries.

A few details… make sure you’re waiting 2 weeks after your last shot of sust before starting PCT. That means week 13 or late in week 12, if your cycle is 10 weeks.

You should also re-examine your hCG schedule. Don’t run it through PCT if you’re starting it early in your cycle. It’s either used as a proactive measure OR as restorative one, not both. It makes more sense to me - and most people on this forum - to use it on cycle, and then stop its use, allowing LH to bounce back as part of the recovery process.[/quote]

Thanks for the technical info! That is a logical suggestion about the hCG, I will use it on cycle and not for PCT.

Ok, I will drop the Deca and the Winstrol for a later cycle.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
How about eating some food?

But if you must use steroids to do the work for you then

How about 500mg of testosterone + AI + hCG + PCT.

What is with all of the people lately doing first and second cycles with monster doses?

People: Learn how to eat and you don’t need multiple grams of anabolics per week Especially if you don’t look like you lift weights. [/quote]

Hey Bonez, I can always count on you to give me a well deserved reality check.
As for my food intake, I have gained 22 pounds in the last 9 weeks, and hope to be 200 pounds by Mid-January when this cycle will start.

Multiple grams of anabolics? 500mg sust + 250mg deca + 350mg dbol = 1.1 grams/week

But I do now agree that was overkill, so I’m dropping the Deca and will not end with the Winny.

Thanks man

[quote]Cortes wrote:

6’5", 191 pounds (perhaps you mean kilograms?), 11 internet percent bodyfat?

[/quote]

so I’m 6’5", 191 pounds, yet you dont believe I am 11%? that’s illogical

[quote]Rayzen02 wrote:
Eat ! [/quote]

SIR, YES SIR!!!

[quote]PJfox wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
How about eating some food?

But if you must use steroids to do the work for you then

How about 500mg of testosterone + AI + hCG + PCT.

What is with all of the people lately doing first and second cycles with monster doses?

People: Learn how to eat and you don’t need multiple grams of anabolics per week Especially if you don’t look like you lift weights.

Hey Bonez, I can always count on you to give me a well deserved reality check.
As for my food intake, I have gained 22 pounds in the last 9 weeks, and hope to be 200 pounds by Mid-January when this cycle will start.

Multiple grams of anabolics? 500mg sust + 250mg deca + 350mg dbol = 1.1 grams/week

But I do now agree that was overkill, so I’m dropping the Deca and will not end with the Winny.

Thanks man
[/quote]

That was a general statement to all readers.

[quote]PJfox wrote:
Cortes wrote:

6’5", 191 pounds (perhaps you mean kilograms?), 11 internet percent bodyfat?

so I’m 6’5", 191 pounds, yet you dont believe I am 11%? that’s illogical

[/quote]

Did you miss the point on purpose?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
PJfox wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

People: Learn how to eat and you don’t need multiple grams of anabolics per week Especially if you don’t look like you lift weights.

Multiple grams of anabolics? 500mg sust + 250mg deca + 350mg dbol = 1.1 grams/week

But I do now agree that was overkill, so I’m dropping the Deca and will not end with the Winny.

Thanks man

That was a general statement to all readers. [/quote]

Ah, my mistake

[quote]Cortes wrote:
PJfox wrote:
Cortes wrote:

Did you miss the point on purpose?[/quote]

Sorry, your point was to say I am too slim. Classic

AAS are used for medical reasons to do things like replace natural hormones, and help heal burn victims.

In the sense that most of us on this forum are using them, Steroids are a temporary, recreational drug that people use for many different reasons including:

  • To gain Strength
  • To lose Fat
  • To gain Weight
  • To Recover Quicker
  • To gain an edge in Sports/ Competitions
  • To Feel Good about yourself
  • To Look Good

I personally use these drugs to Gain Weight, Feel Good about myself, and Look Good, Recover Quicker. I also am more motivated to hit the weights even harder when I’m on cycle.

What are your reasons to use drugs?

I’m sure they are in the list I posted above, and I would never make fun of you (or anyone) for using these drugs in those ways.

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
I think you will attract criticism for various reasons. Your stats indicate that your diet is poor. You’re planning to use Deca, and you have nothing to control prolactin sides. And why use Nolva and Clomid in your PCT?[/quote]

I was 205, got married, stopped eating and exercising right, dropped down to 159. A huge fuck-up? Yes, but it happened. I am now 191, and rising fast. My dip in weight was a temporary but very real and very annoying diversion. I can naturally hold way more weight.

I dropped the deca on good advice (overkill)

Nolva/Clomid because it is mixed in a bottle together. I use a dropper for dosages.

I’m certainly not making fun of you. And anyone who has spent any good amount of time on this forum will know that I am one of the more lenient ones when it comes to giving guys a pass when not having reached their so-called genetic limit before beginning a cycle.

However, 6’5" 191 pounds? That’s emaciated. It is skeletal. There is something fundamentally wrong with your diet or training that you need to fix FIRST before messing around with your endocrine system.

As I said, you are putting the cart before the horse. I am fairly positive if you posted up a pic most of our reader’s jaws would drop because they are not really comprehending just what 6’5" 191 truly looks like. Would you be willing to post a pic? I’ll bet you wouldn’t.

I’m not trying to be a big meany. I’m honestly trying to be helpful to you. I really am. Because steroids are not the magical key that you’ve been looking for that are going to finally unlock that door to allow you to attain what it is you’ve always dreamed of attaining. You will gain weight, sure, but it will be fleeting and you will end up as you have probably always ended up to this point, disappointed:

Because you didn’t learn the lifestyle first.

Big meany Cortes, signing out.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
I’m certainly not making fun of you. And anyone who has spent any good amount of time on this forum will know that I am one of the more lenient ones when it comes to giving guys a pass when not having reached their so-called genetic limit before beginning a cycle.

However, 6’5" 191 pounds? That’s emaciated. It is skeletal. There is something fundamentally wrong with your diet or training that you need to fix FIRST before messing around with your endocrine system.

As I said, you are putting the cart before the horse. I am fairly positive if you posted up a pic most of our reader’s jaws would drop because they are not really comprehending just what 6’5" 191 truly looks like. Would you be willing to post a pic? I’ll bet you wouldn’t.

I’m not trying to be a big meany. I’m honestly trying to be helpful to you. I really am. Because steroids are not the magical key that you’ve been looking for that are going to finally unlock that door to allow you to attain what it is you’ve always dreamed of attaining. You will gain weight, sure, but it will be fleeting and you will end up as you have probably always ended up to this point, disappointed:

Because you didn’t learn the lifestyle first.

Big meany Cortes, signing out.[/quote]

I’ve never been able to understand how people can make a post like this without liberal F-bomb dropping lol.

Must be all that SERM flowing softening you up :wink: haha

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

I’ve never been able to understand how people can make a post like this without liberal F-bomb dropping lol.

Must be all that SERM flowing softening you up :wink: haha [/quote]

Lol!

I’m right smack in the middle of PCT, too. Perhaps I should go check my posts from 2 months back and then again 2 months from now as points of comparison.

[quote]PJfox wrote:
Rayzen02 wrote:
Eat !

SIR, YES SIR!!![/quote]

Hehe man I tried to edit my post when I write it but it didn’t work. I wrote something like :

By just adding some calories, you can gain a lot of lbm in a very short amount of time. So eat bro :wink:

[quote]Cortes wrote:
I’m certainly not making fun of you. And anyone who has spent any good amount of time on this forum will know that I am one of the more lenient ones when it comes to giving guys a pass when not having reached their so-called genetic limit before beginning a cycle.

However, 6’5" 191 pounds? That’s emaciated. It is skeletal. There is something fundamentally wrong with your diet or training that you need to fix FIRST before messing around with your endocrine system.

As I said, you are putting the cart before the horse. I am fairly positive if you posted up a pic most of our reader’s jaws would drop because they are not really comprehending just what 6’5" 191 truly looks like. Would you be willing to post a pic? I’ll bet you wouldn’t.

I’m not trying to be a big meany. I’m honestly trying to be helpful to you. I really am. Because steroids are not the magical key that you’ve been looking for that are going to finally unlock that door to allow you to attain what it is you’ve always dreamed of attaining. You will gain weight, sure, but it will be fleeting and you will end up as you have probably always ended up to this point, disappointed:

Because you didn’t learn the lifestyle first.

Big meany Cortes, signing out.[/quote]

True, I am not @ my genetic limit. But I have gained 30+ pounds over a 4 month period. I weighed in today @ 194.4, which I was ecstatic about. My diet is around 4500 to 5500 kcals/day. As far as training, I am Poliquin certified. I strive to only complete perfect reps, and construct my program via time-tested Poliquin Principals.

A photo? Not a problem, I will post a few tomorrow.

I dont think you are a big meany. I do appreciate the constructive criticisms, and how polite you said that last section. I know you could have been rude, but weren’t.

I dont think Steroids are a magical key, I just want to have some fun. I would rather do AAS than alcohol, pot, or something worse. I will only start this next cycle once I reach 200 pounds. I am not disappointed in my body now, and will not be after I come off my cycle. I know it is a rollercoaster ride.

Thanks Cortes

Okay. Good luck.