First Real Cycle

hey all ive done my research spent some money and asked around, i am starting my first d-bol and sustanon cycle in a few days. heres the 411

dbol, 25mg a day 5 days a week
sust, 2ml a week once a week

also about to purchase some milk thistle for the liver and i was thinking nolvadex but apparently i cannot buy this in canada anymore? any ideas what else i can get?

as well ive been told when my cycle ends, that my testosterone level will plumit which is a large reason why i need an estrogen suppressent, should i get a testosterone booster as well? and any input on how to adjust my cycle or comments?

no need to tell me not to do it or its a waste of time because i already spent some good money, and im doing the same cycle as a few of my buddies, who have had massive gains.

thanks and peace out

[quote]damelio wrote:

also about to purchase some milk thistle for the liver and i was thinking nolvadex but apparently i cannot buy this in canada anymore? any ideas what else i can get?

as well ive been told when my cycle ends, that my testosterone level will plumit which is a large reason why i need an estrogen suppressent, should i get a testosterone booster as well? and any input on how to adjust my cycle or comments?

no need to tell me not to do it or its a waste of time because i already spent some good money, and im doing the same cycle as a few of my buddies, who have had massive gains.

thanks and peace out[/quote]

? You should be able to get Nolvadex. If not, Clomid is an option, or Toremifene. You have to have a SERM in PCT. Period. [I should probably put that in a scrapbook so I can just copy and paste, eh?]

Because of the shorter ester part of Sust, you need an EOD dosing protocol, to help maintain stable blood levels. Absolutely NOT once a week.

You should also get some Arimidex.

the pharmacist said nolvadex is prescription only, and what does arimidex do?

[quote]damelio wrote:
hey all ive done my research spent some money and asked around, i am starting my first d-bol and sustanon cycle in a few days. heres the 411

dbol, 25mg a day 5 days a week
sust, 2ml a week once a week

thanks and peace out[/quote]

This is a mess, sorry but true. riddle me this padawan, How many mg/ml is the sust? How many weeks are you running it? how many weeks do you plan to run the D-bol? why are you only running it 5 days a week? how old are you? (jw) No PCT planned? running any AI? How much of each compound do you have total?

[quote]damelio wrote:
the pharmacist said nolvadex is prescription only, and what does arimidex do?[/quote]

Read the serm and AI sticky

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
damelio wrote:

Ah well if you’re not going to listen to advice, I’ll save my breath.

Enjoy that ‘sustanon once per week’ rollercoaster.

BBB[/quote]

sus, once a week that would have me crying at lifetime movies and pulling punches at strangers.

damelio,

Your research has been very limited and you are missing quite a few essential pieces of the puzzle.

1. Sustanon: You determine the frequency of dosing aiming at maintaining a constant blood level of testosterone for even and maximum benefit. This is determined by ester length.

Test Proprionate has a 2 day half life approx (short ester), test phenylpropionate a 4.5 day half life (medium ester), testosterone isocaproate a 9 day half life approx, and testosterone decanoate a 15 day half life.

Normally when using a single ester of testosterone one injects twice per half life. So for prop inject each day ideally, phenylpropionate EOD (every other day), isocaproate E4D (every 4th day), decanoate 1x/w (once per week).

That just happens to be the mix of different esters of testosterone that comprise sust 250 which is what I assume you have as it is the most popular version.

The breakdown is below:
Sust 250 is comprised of the following:
testosterone propionate - 30 mg,
testosterone phenylpropionate - 60 mg, testosterone isocaproate - 60mg, and testosterone decanoate -100 mg.

That is why people are telling you to inject more than once per week. Only 1 of the four esters is long enough to warrant 1x/w injects - that is decanoate. Take it from the experienced forum members when they tell you twice a week will maintain a constant blood level and superior results and less mood/hormonal swings.

You know how your girlfrind reacts to the fluctuations in her cycle - well you don’t want to emulate that.

1. dbol: Dosage of 25mg/d is ok as long as you split it up into 3 times a day, again to maintain even blood levels. dbol has a very short half life. Normally it is taken every day.

2. Need for an AI (anti-aromatase) to manage estrogen levels. Very important if you want to avoid gyno (read bitch tits) and extreme loss of libido and mental fog and lack of energy and depression.

The compounds you are planning to use aromatise heavily causing a steep rise in estrogen that can easily be controlled by a good AI like Adex (liquid suspension of Arimidex which is much, much cheaper than arimidex, yet equally effective. It is very reasonable in price - $70 for 60ml which will last a year or more of cycling.

1. PCT (post cycle therapy): plan well for this as you can be left with extended severe lack of libido, depression, and basically feel like crap and lose all your gains if you don’t get this right. There are two type. The testosterone taper and conventional PCT using Nolva, etc. The stickies at the top of the forum threads cover all this nicely.

Good luck…

i love how a few days before you decided to start you think hmmm maybe I should run this by someone… YOU SHOULD WAIT! you should research a cycle MONTHS before you are ready. You are absolutely ignorant, (in the truest sense of the word) good luck…

And what the heck is with the d bol dosage 5x/wk? I severly hope you rethink doing this until you at least have a clue of what you plan to do.