This is my second post after having used all the constructive criticism received on the first drafted cycle in order to come up with this one.
Quick background check:
Weight: 230lbs @ 16~18% BF
Training experience: Well over 10 years
Blood work: Precycle done. Planned another one half way through, and around two weeks after PCT
Cycle experience: Ran var only a couple of times. It was stupid but had no impact (blood work confirmed it)
- Test P 100mg EOD W1-8 (and possibly extend to W10 if everything goes alright)
- Possibly run HCG 250ius twice a week W1-8 (Same day as Test, just a different shot)
- Anavar 60mg ED W3-8 (and possibly extend to W10 if everything goes alright)
- Arimidex 0.25mg EOD W1-8
- Starts 3 days after last Test P shot
- Clomid 50/50/50/50
- Nolva 40/40/20/20
- Additionally, I will run a test booster like animal test for 6 straights weeks starting from day 1 of the PCT
The reason why I'm running Test P is to have a shorter ester and be able to control things if they go wrong. I know pinning EOD will be a pain that I'll have to endure
Ok so any final thoughts, especially the PCT (is the PCT too much or too little? will it have any adverse affect on the libido by any chance?) Should I run HCG from day 1 or let a couple of weeks pass first? Is 0.25mg EOD of Arimidex enough or should I increase it to 0.5?