First Progress Pics Ever

These are my first progress pics ever!
The old pics are from 1 year ago(8-31-06)
The new are 8-12-07 but I did not start working out until
Feb.1 so their 6 1/2mo. progress pics.
So lets see how I did.

u have large areolas

[quote]GetTheHIT wrote:
u have large areolas[/quote]

haha!

Usually progress pics have a before shot. What kind of progress have you made? Weight? Lifts? Body fat? Did you mean to post more than 1 pic?

[quote]GetTheHIT wrote:
u have large areolas[/quote]

are those nipples?

[quote]FightingScott wrote:
GetTheHIT wrote:
u have large areolas

are those nipples?[/quote]

Gynecomastia

Here’s the before

[quote]vbm537 wrote:
GetTheHIT wrote:
u have large areolas

haha!

Usually progress pics have a before shot. What kind of progress have you made? Weight? Lifts? Body fat? Did you mean to post more than 1 pic?[/quote]

Yes I ment to post more than one.
As for the progress I went from lifting a bar to benching 225lbs. and droping 4%bf. So ya I’d call that progress!!

Oh yeah so would I, now that we can see a before picture, the progress is very noticable nice work.

great gains in just a short time man. Assuming you’re a cyclist, I imagine you cut back a bit? When I started training, I was still running 3-5 mi 3x a week and playing hockey, and I couldn’t figure out why I wasn’t gaining any weight -lol

-S

good job

[quote]inthego wrote:
FightingScott wrote:
GetTheHIT wrote:
u have large areolas

are those nipples?

Gynecomastia [/quote]

Usually, classy posts like these along with a diagnosis deserves a little explaination out of sheer courtesy. What makes you a professional on the matter? You can determine this from a pic?

And if so, and you are correct, would you enlighten the young man on how he might approach and fix this?

Im gonna go ahead and perscribe you a 500mg Chill Pill, you can fill that out whenever

good job man keep it up

here’s another pic

those are the gayest shorts ive ever seen

But ur arms seem to have made good progress