First Post, First Cycle

I know you think we are griefing you on this cycle and that really is not the case there is an honest concern for your health. For every one successful cycle there are 20 that fail and who in hell on this forum is going to report a failure? ha. Then there is 2 or 3 that never recover their natural T production. Some lose there libido some develop ED.

1 Like

You are going to need a truckload of AI for this cycle. You don’t know how you respond to test, so you may be the kind of guy who can run 500mg with no AI. Or you could be like me and need 1.5mg/w of anastrozole for my TRT dose of test. If I was going to run 900mg/w I’d need to pound something insane like 3.5mg/w of anastrozole and my joints would feel like rusted gears, I’d have migraines every 17 minutes, and my brain would be foggier than the moors of Scotland at dawn. You don’t know what you need or how you’ll react. I had the luxury of working this out with a doctor, who took blood repeatedly, and who worked with me to dial in my dosage. You will have access to none of that. Plus you’re going to use dbol, which will absolutely cause aromatization, and it can give you gyno very, very quickly.

No mention of HCG. No plan for an AI. Huge doses. This will end in tears.

PS you look really good right now, man. That level of definition that you have will vanish if (when) you get bloated because you’re an estrogen factory. You would be better off trying something different and building on what you’ve already worked for, rather than adding a ton of water to your existing, excellent physique.

2 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate that! I’m picking up my AI today!

Why not just do 500mg of test a week and save the rest of the stuff for second cycle?

That’s what I’d do. And most of this forum reccomends so.

If I was to do steroids, first cycle would be just 500mg of test a week.
In second one I’d add either some oral for bulking or Masteron for cutting.

I love to mention, in this game you are playing with your balls.
If you mess something up - you messed up your balls, posibly your dick aswell, depending on compounds you use.

I’m doing more then 500 just to test it out and see what 900 does. There’s no exact reason.

Also fun fact for everyone else. I’m getting my AI this week and hCG.

doing 500 A week of hCG for 2-3 weeks
(Might start a week before my last pin or I might do the day after my last pin)

Might want to do some reading on proper use of HCG - there’s posts stickied here and on the TRT forum.

Not to be a dick, I’m not worried about your health - it’s rare that one cycle will do severe damage. If you are a model and you need to be ripped and defined for work, be prepared to not get much work during this cycle. That much test along with dbol and you will get bloated. AI will help, but you will also have to play with that dosing to find how much you need.

But hey, good luck with all that.

Okay thanks I’ll have to look! And yeah I would of liked tren but it wasn’t available at the time so I just went with dbol! And yeah it was all a gamble/test to see what 900 test did. I just saw results from that specific cycle and like it and went with it. If that makes sense.

Use the HCG throughout your cycle. It keeps your testes functioning normally (well, not normally, but closer to normal than if you didn’t use HCG) and it keeps you from having shrunken, sometimes-painful grapenuts down there.

That’s not a bad idea… How much would you recommend during my cycle?

Dude, you’re totally missing the point about the dosages. Yes, 900mg is better than 500mg obviously but the point is you’re not there yet.

You’ll grow like fuck from 500mg a week. You’ve a good physique already so you’ll get some great results while you’re on. A smidge of AI and a clomid PCT and you’ll be bigger and leaner than ever.

The point is that if you jump straight in with a massive dose (and, despite what the internet would have you believe, 900mg is a seriously high dose - hell, @physioLojik who posts on this site is like 250lbs lean and doesn’t go that high), then you will always need the massive doses. A few years down the line you’ll be blasting a gram a week just to maintain.

If, however, you start sensible and use the minimum amount to achieve the desired result, then you can make awesome gains on 500mg, then 600mg, then 750mg, then maybe 500 test/300 EQ or just whatever. If you skip straight to the high doses then you’ve effectively missed out on like half a dozen cycles where you can make killer gains with very few risks.

And you won’t even grow all that much more on 900mg for a first cycle than you would on 500mg. Trust me on this. And what would the progression be? 900mg first, then 1200mg for cycle 2, a gram and a half for cycle 3…

C’mon dude. Think about it.

3 Likes

That’s a good point. But also I could run this cycle with 900 test and 350 dbol and next cycle try to run 600 test, 300 mast, 300 tren. It’s all just an experiment but I totally understand what you mean and your more then likely right! Like I said I just took a recommendation from a friend that does 900 test and see his results on multiple cycles so I followed that cuz it’s what I knew would work and he’s done more then 1 cycle with 900 test and it always looks great. So can’t blame me for starting their when it’s recommended to you on your first one and when it’s also the same person you get your gear from lol.

Rule #1 of steroid use: do not get advice from the guy selling you the gear

3 Likes

Well his dad makes it. And he’s a long time user. It was just a trust thing ya know! I figured some advice is better then me guessing! Obviously I found this page after!

You guys are all giving great advice and helped a lot. Still don’t regret doing 900mg test lol! I’m not even done with week 2 yet and I’m up 10 pounds! Good weight too!

it is entirely water so far. Please tell me you’re using an AI?

EDIT: in fact, I don’t care. I tried, now I’m out.

1 Like

What the hell are you talking about. Those two are NOTHING alike. Tren are you nuts? For a first cycle? With 900mg t or what? Seriously you sound 17 not even 23.

I know they aren’t alike…

I wanted to do test and tren but it wasn’t available and so I just went with dbol

Looks good for the most part. I’d start at 500mg test a week for the first 6-8 weeks and then go to 900 since it’s your first cycle.

8 weeks of 50mg dbol is a bit long IMO. I’d cut to 4-5 weeks.

Last, in future cycles I’d run dbol the first 4 and last 4 of that cycle and bump to 1g test.

1 Like

Thanks @ironmonster78

Yeah I started the dbol a week late so maybe I’ll just do 6 weeks of it and save what I have left. Maybe I’ll cut it out on the last 4 weeks. I have been thinking that.

I also did think about doing 500-600 the first couple weeks then going to 900 but oh well I’m sure I can do that next cycle or mess around with the test a little bit and see what I like. I’m sure nobody’s done 900 test their first cycle so no one can really say for sure. Everybody’s different.

My only concern with the test dose is some people are sensitive to aromatization. If you have aromasin on hand I’d feel a little more comfortable about the dose.

900 on a first cycle is very different than on the 10th cycle. 900 for me is nothing special. 500 on my first felt like he man.