First Post, Advice from Like-Minded People

Okay well I’ve never posted anything on the internet in my whole life, but I’ve read a lot. I’ve been reading T-Nation for about a year now and it has influenced me to decide on going for my undergraduate degree in exercise physiology. I guess I’m posting to put myself out there and try to gain more like-minded friends and hopefully some advice from people that know a little more than me.

Anyways, I know I need to put up some pics and I’ll get started on making a post of my training goals after that so that people can help me out. Yeah, so it feels good to actually be a part of T-Nation, even if it is an insignificantly small part, haha.

Welcome! You made a great choice in picking this website! Congrats!

…So, what do you wanna talk about?

[quote]ryoshi wrote:
Okay well I’ve never posted anything on the internet in my whole life, but I’ve read a lot. I’ve been reading T-Nation for about a year now and it has influenced me to decide on going for my undergraduate degree in exercise physiology. I guess I’m posting to put myself out there and try to gain more like-minded friends and hopefully some advice from people that know a little more than me.

Anyways, I know I need to put up some pics and I’ll get started on making a post of my training goals after that so that people can help me out. Yeah, so it feels good to actually be a part of T-Nation, even if it is an insignificantly small part, haha. [/quote]

Where are you going to school? What aspect of ex. phys. do you wish to get into career-wise?

I have my masters in ex. phys. and work in cardiopulmonary medicine.