First PL Meet at 47

8 for 9! good job DZ, Congrats!

WWWWOOOOOWW. Great stuff. take a week off and it’s back to biz.

Hell YEAH!!!
Awesome lifts DZ! And something tells me nobody gives the Deputy Sheriff any lip! (Dam, he’s big!)

dz, great work and congratulations! hop you had fun, and do it again.

8-9? That is a great effort Brother! Good write up too!

Congrats!

Dude you Rock! One down and dozens to go. Thanks for the pics, I’m really happy for you. You sure did an awesome job foe a first timer. I’m looking forward to watching grow. Stay strong Bro, life is just beginning.

Congratulations on a great meet.
You did an terrific job on the
write-up too.

Keep them coming.

Rick

Great Work Dz!

Thanks guys! Y’all are the best! This is the greatest lifting community on the web, thanks to you guys.

[quote]daddyzombie wrote:
hel320 wrote:
8 for 9! Great first, cancel that, great meet period. Watched the vids and the weights were flying up! You’re definitely good for lots more. Glad you enjoyed the experience. You’re hooked now.

Thanks hel! The comaraderie between the lifters was one of the greatest parts. Everyone cheering on the other guy, even when someone missed a lift. I can’t wait to do that again.

[/quote]
Ain’t it the truth. It doesn’t matter if it’s a PL meet or an OL meet. Everyone is cheering for the lifter to win and the barbell to lose. Great job on your first competition. 9 for 9 next time???

TNT

Great work, man! Excellent write up!!!

Welcome to the Dark Side!

Just bumping this up so I can look over my attempts this weekend.

Bump on and rock on bro.Best of lifting to you.

Glad you bumped it. I missed it the first time. Out standing. I hope I do as well as you did. Fantastic.

I missed it before too. great job and good luck in the upcoming competition.

I don’t remember seeing this thread before.

WOW! Great stuff! And inspiring for me!