First PH Cycle - Got a Few Questions

Sup guys i know you probably see these threads on the daily but im planning on doing my first PH cycle in a couple weeks.

Info on me-
Age- 22
Height - 5’7"
Weight - 160
BF% - 15%
Bodytype - Ectomorph (dont care for this much nor think it matters but stated on here regardless)

Ive attached a pic of how i look as of now.

Ive been lifting for close to 3 years. Started at 118 lbs and have put on about 40lbs since then. Lots of trial and error on my part but thats only with dieting and lifting not supplements or steroids/PH of any sort.

My goal is 165-170 @12~ bf. Thats not my goal with the cycle istelf tho just my overall goal. With the cycle i wan tto reach 175 The reason i want to start a cycle is because this is the 3rd time ive hit 160 lbs and i want to make up for lost progress/time. The first time i hit 162 lbs i was increasing my cal intake as i got bigger, little did i know i was increasing my cals too fast so by the time i hit 162 i put on more fat than actual muscle mass.

Never measured my bf at that point cus i could see it for myself but id say i was close to 18%. Did a cut down to 150 and started bulking again. My bulk this time was leaner so i hit 165 at unmeasured BF% but i sure as hell didnt look as fluffy as i did when i passed 160 the first time. Then the weigth loss started again, i got in a car accident which sprained my collar bone and i couldnt really move my left arm much. Was out for 5 weeks and back to 150 i went.

Now 4 months after recovery i hit 160 a few days ago and bf still low for bulking standards. My goal was to hit 180 before Jan but id be lucky to hit 170 with minimal fat gains.

Now on to the cycle itself. Plan on running Epistane (Epidex by Pharmatec) and Adrenosterone(11-X by LGI Supplements). I chose those 2 mainly because of their low damage to the liver. Ive read a lot that given their low risk to liver damage you dont need a OCT but i want to be as safe as possible so im still going to have an OCT. I will also run a PCT after as well. Both will be by Vital Labs.

Dosages will be

Epistane 20/30/30/30/20
Adrenosterone 150/150/150/225/150

IMO those are good safe dosages. What do you guys think?

A side concern, ive read that as a first PH cycle 1 compound should be enough yet at othe rtimes i read that epistane is best when stacked…hence why i stacked in Adrenosterone at a mild dosage. Should I save my $$ and just run one of the above or would those 2 be safe for a first PH cycle?

i ran Epi a couple times… the first time was great, the second time it made my joints feel like crap. based off that, i would say it’s a good idea to start at 20 mg/day to see how you react. it is surprisingly powerful in it’s growth effects as well, but i was a little let down with the strength gains.

i’ve never used 11-oxo, but i’ve heard it’s very expensive, and the results are largely dose dependent. since you’re looking for moderate gains, it might be best to run Epi solo… i think if you really wanna add in 11-oxo, then i’d re-evaluate your whole cycle, and do a real AAS cycle.

as far as PCT, you need a real PCT. i don’t know what’s in the OTC product you mentioned, but you should add in a SERM for PCT.

the pro-hormones/pro-steroids are marketed as not being as big of a deal as real steroids, but they are very much hormones, and cause real suppression of the HPTA.

Thanks for the reply bro. I have access to Nolvadex and i can get it for $50 for 50 tabs of 20 ml. I guess ill just save up some cash once half way into my cycle to buy it.

Now given having a proper SERM would it be safe to stack the 2 compounds then? If not i can wait and use the 2nd compound next year instead.

[quote]kroluk666 wrote:
Thanks for the reply bro. I have access to Nolvadex and i can get it for $50 for 50 tabs of 20 ml. I guess ill just save up some cash once half way into my cycle to buy it.

Now given having a proper SERM would it be safe to stack the 2 compounds then? If not i can wait and use the 2nd compound next year instead.[/quote]

sorry, i don’t know too much about 11-oxo… i understood it to have more of an effect on cortisol, anyway. typically, it’s suggested to try one compound first, if one is an inexperienced user…

FYI, most people here don’t dabble with pro-hormones too much…