First PH Cycle Checklist

In January, I will be starting my first PH cycle as I am hoping to spur some decent gains before I cut next spring. I am not new to bodybuilding, just new to the PH option. After hours of searching these forums and others, and the help of many of you, here’s my “rough draft” of what I’ll be taking.

M-Drol caps (4 weeks): 1x a day for week one, 2x a day weeks 2-4.

Hawthorne berry: 2-3x a day, beginning one week before cycle, continuing through PCT.

Milk Thistle: 2x a day, beginning one week before cycle, continuing through PCT.

Fish oil caps: 3x a day, through cycle and PCT.

Nolvadex for PCT: 40mg a day for weeks 5-6, 20mg a day for weeks 7-8. The site I ordered it from just showed the quantity as 20mg/ml 60ml. Will this come in pill form?

Is a liver support formula recommended in addition to these?

Any educated comments or concerns on this cycle?

Stats:

28 years old, 6’1", 235 pounds. 18% bodyfat. Currently working a four-day split with 90% compound movements. Eating 3700 calories a day. I haven’t missed a workout or a meal in 5 months, so no worries about dedication.

Again, I’m only planning on doing this once right now. I just want to put on some more mass after the New Year, and lean out a few weeks after PCT.

Thanks again the help, please let me know if this is sufficient, or if you recommend any changes.

everything looks good to me. looks like youve done your research. ive never run m-drol but i hear it is a pretty potent superdrol clone so you should gain a decent amount of mass as long as your diet and training are on point. let us know your results after you finish.

No need to taper up with the superdrol.

Its not that harsh, use your normal dose all the way through.

Your nolva will be a research chemical, and therefor a suspension in liquid.

Its the same drug, you just have to measure it out with an oral syringe or use the stopper they provide with the bottle.

Milk T and Hawthorne will be sufficient for on cycle aids.

Take my word for it, no one uses steroids once.

The ability to make a couple years worth of gains in a few months is too much to give up.

Just do your research and keep it safe.

Good luck.

Liv-52 for liver support.

Thanks for the support. Can you guys give me some support to back why I do or don’t need Liv-52? That’s the topic I couldn’t come up with much on.

wreckingb@ll: I’ll let you all know how it goes, and what gains i see.

Westclock: Does their Nolva stopper have a way to measure on it? I don’t want to mess up the dose on something like that! Do you just pop in into your mouth? How does it taste?

Thanks again guys, I can’t wait to start but want to do everything textbook.

You probably wouldn’t have any actual problems running it without the liver support, but methylated compounds are very harsh on the liver so it would be strongly recommended.

[quote]jermag27 wrote:
Thanks for the support. Can you guys give me some support to back why I do or don’t need Liv-52? That’s the topic I couldn’t come up with much on.

Westclock: Does their Nolva stopper have a way to measure on it? I don’t want to mess up the dose on something like that! Do you just pop in into your mouth? How does it taste?

Thanks again guys, I can’t wait to start but want to do everything textbook.[/quote]

You can get oral syringes at your local pharmacy. I picked one up at Wegmans.

[quote]jermag27 wrote:

Thanks again guys, I can’t wait to start but want to do everything textbook.[/quote]

The stopper is measured, and a slight mess up in the dosage will not have signifigant effects at that concentration and with nolva.

You can just shoot it in your mouth and wash it down, I put mine in a shot glass and pour in some juice.

It doesn’t taste great, but its not horrific either, its like cough medicine.

Great, I will take the liver support just to be safe, and because the Hawthorne and Milk thistle are so inexpensive.

I’ll definitely go the juice route with the Nolva.

If anyone else has suggestions, let me know. Thanks again fellas.

Thatguy1083: Your avatar is freakin’ distracting, but funny!

[quote]jermag27 wrote:
Great, I will take the liver support just to be safe, and because the Hawthorne and Milk thistle are so inexpensive.

I’ll definitely go the juice route with the Nolva.

If anyone else has suggestions, let me know. Thanks again fellas.

Thatguy1083: Your avatar is freakin’ distracting, but funny![/quote]

Thanks. Good luck with your cycle. Keep us posted.

Well I bought Liv52 before I researched Milk Thistle (also for liver support). I decided to just do the Liv52 for liver support. It had great online reviews from doctors.

Thanks again for your help!

Wow, a lot has changed in the last 24 hours. A guy I met a few months ago in the gym, who has become training partner, is able to get AAS. He is asking me to begin a 12 week’er with him after the new year.

I’ve also been researching gynecomastia, and it is beginning to worry me a bit.

Does my M-Drol cycle above present more of a chance to develop gyno than a “basic” AAS cycle would? Is that question too general?

I’ve heard many people say they’d rather do AAS than a PH any day. Do you guys agree with that?

Thanks!

defintely go with steroids over PH. M-drol, for example is a methylated compound, this alteration in the moelcule chain stops it from being destroyed by the body as it is processed, hence it can go one to do it’s thing. Nearly all oral steroids are the same, though perhaps not as harsh as dosing regimens are differet, liver support however is still a requirement imo.

A good starting point would be a 12 week cycle of injectable testosterone enanthate, injected twice per week at 250mg per time. This ensures stable blood levels of a class 1 & 2 steroid, which when combinined with the right diet and exercise program will equal fantastic and quality, keepable gains.

Gyno (bitch tits) is a concern with aromatisable steroids such as testosterone.
other side effects of aromatization can be excessive sodium retention which results in bloating and excessive fat gain can be an issue also.
To combat this we use what is called an armoatose inhibitor. To avoid getting to complex and minimising risks, i will reccomend arimidex to you on your first cycle.
A dosing regimen of .25mg per day imo suits most and will not kill your estrogen levels off completely (that is also important)
Adex, like nolva is available in both tablet and liquid form.

So a great cycle for you will look like so

weeks 1-12 test enanthate 500mg per week
weeks 1-12 armidex 0.25mg per day

PCT is a seperate issue, a standard nolva PCT can be used or you could check out the test taper sticky at the top of the steroid forum for what i class as a superior method.

Please, please, please after all of this typing do not turn round to me and say you dont do injectables or i might just jump out your screen and kick you one in ther nuts :wink:

hope this is of some help

testanabol

[quote]testanabol wrote:
defintely go with steroids over PH. M-drol, for example is a methylated compound, this alteration in the moelcule chain stops it from being destroyed by the body as it is processed, hence it can go one to do it’s thing. Nearly all oral steroids are the same, though perhaps not as harsh as dosing regimens are differet, liver support however is still a requirement imo.

A good starting point would be a 12 week cycle of injectable testosterone enanthate, injected twice per week at 250mg per time. This ensures stable blood levels of a class 1 & 2 steroid, which when combinined with the right diet and exercise program will equal fantastic and quality, keepable gains.

Gyno (bitch tits) is a concern with aromatisable steroids such as testosterone.
other side effects of aromatization can be excessive sodium retention which results in bloating and excessive fat gain can be an issue also.
To combat this we use what is called an armoatose inhibitor. To avoid getting to complex and minimising risks, i will reccomend arimidex to you on your first cycle.
A dosing regimen of .25mg per day imo suits most and will not kill your estrogen levels off completely (that is also important)
Adex, like nolva is available in both tablet and liquid form.

So a great cycle for you will look like so

weeks 1-12 test enanthate 500mg per week
weeks 1-12 armidex 0.25mg per day

PCT is a seperate issue, a standard nolva PCT can be used or you could check out the test taper sticky at the top of the steroid forum for what i class as a superior method.

Please, please, please after all of this typing do not turn round to me and say you dont do injectables or i might just jump out your screen and kick you one in ther nuts :wink:

hope this is of some help

testanabol[/quote]

testanabol:

Not afraid of the needle, so don’t worry (or come flying through my computer screen)! Thanks for the reply.

I’ll be talking to my buddy in a few hours, and am stressing that we do our homework before we buy anything. I’ll show him this thread too.

I’ve already ordered Nolva, so I might as well use it. It’s enough for two people’s PCT.