First Paycheck, Wanna Buy Mom B-Day Gift

For birthdays I always try and get people things they don’t exactly like to get themselves. If she hates to buy clothes, find their favorite brand and size and get them some. If she hates to clean, clean her house for her. Ect. It takes some thought but just think of what she likes but doesn’t like doing for herself and that is the best present.

Nice Pots and pans, or some sort of expensive kitchen appliance.

My mom was pretty ecstatic when instead of a Mother’s day present, I donated money to Doctors Without Borders in her name. Now, I just donate instead of buying her gifts.

My parents have everything they need anyway and issued an edict that my brother and I are not allowed to give them presents now that we are both working and have $$.

Cash your paycheck and frame your first dollar and give it to her with an inscription that basically tells her thanks for making sure you didn’t turn out to be a fuck up. (By the way, nice gesture on your part. A lot of kids these days wouldn’t think of even saying thanks.)

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Stern wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Well, I’m sure any mom will be happy to get Nards Circa 1989 for their birthday![/quote]

Isn’t that part of the con? Fool the older one’s into thinking they’ve got a toyboy on their hands? =P

[/quote]

Sorry Nards but you are the OP’s moms age? So technically you could be his father.[/quote]

It is possible. Where’s the OP from?

a fifth of Jack Daniels, a handgun and a pair of balls. or you could just do what everyone else does and get her some high-octane crystal meth.

^^ He’s joking OP!..it’s poor etiquette to buy crystal meth for your mom.

Well, unless you’re from Ohio.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Get her your own apartment?[/quote]

x2

[quote]Otto the Ecto wrote:

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Get her your own apartment?[/quote]

x2[/quote]

Parents are thrilled to know their kids are financially responsible so they can take care of themselves…and won’t be moving back home in the future.

A card, a hug and a copy of your credit card bill that you just put the money on.

give her a grandchild. Moms love grand kids!