First Palin...Now THIS!

McCain is good…DAMN good…

He has suspended campaigning so that he can go back to Washington to help work on the economy.

He has asked Obama to do the same, and to cancel the upcoming debate.

I AM NOT DOUBTING MCCAINS SINCERITY…

But in terms of political moves during the heat of a campaign, his will be talked about for years…

Thoughts?

Mufasa

McCain is inside Obama’s OODA loop big time. Running this campaign like the pilot he was.

Agree.

The man has some balls…

Mufasa

Unbelievably cunning.

My ass.
He’s not ready to debate because he’s got NOTHING.

Nice try, though.

It makes Obama and Biden look like followers.

[quote]doogie wrote:
It makes Obama and Biden look like followers.[/quote]

Whats up Doogie Howser MD!!!

P.S. You suck!!!

V

[quote]doogie wrote:
It makes Obama and Biden look like followers.[/quote]

They are. That’s what the electorate is seeing and why the chosen one has been in a constant state of panic.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
My ass.
He’s not ready to debate because he’s got NOTHING.
Nice try, though. [/quote]

More then a try. He has thrown Obama off his game again.

If Obama insists on the debate it proves he will put politics above everything else that is important…like the economy.

As to “having nothing” Obama hardly came off well the last time they met. This move will rattle him even further.

From the Wall Street Journal:

“At 8:30 this morning, Senator Obama called Senator McCain to ask him if he would join in issuing a joint statement outlining their shared principles and conditions for the Treasury proposal and urging Congress and the White House to act in a bipartisan manner to pass such a proposal,” Mr. Burton said in an email to reporters.

“At 2:30 this afternoon, Senator McCain returned Senator Obama’s call and agreed to join him in issuing such a statement. The two campaigns are currently working together on the details.”

Looks like they will be doing some sort of wacky “joint statement” or some other types of shenanigans.

Sounds like some sort of “Ebony and Ivory” song and dance. Should be entertaining!

ABC just reported the debates are still on… so far.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Sounds like some sort of “Ebony and Ivory” song and dance. Should be entertaining![/quote]

What does working on the economy mean anyway?
Shouldn’t government let the market do its thing?

But it would really be hilarious if they end up canceling the debates. It’s Kodos and Kang taken to a whole new level.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
skaz05 wrote:
Sounds like some sort of “Ebony and Ivory” song and dance. Should be entertaining!

[/quote]

Ya did that one too didn’t ya LOL!

As much of a mindless jackass as you are on politics you’re OK dude. That’s pretty funny. LOL!!

[quote]lixy wrote:
What does working on the economy mean anyway?
Shouldn’t government let the market do its thing? >>>[/quote]

I finally got myself off the floor after reading this.

BRILLIANT!!!

(yes, I know you’re being sarcastic again)

FOX is reporting that Obama refuses to postpone debate.

Let’s just postpone the election too.

Frankly, I’d rather see the debate than see either of these two assclowns in the Senate trying to figure out new ways to rape the taxpayers.

[quote]MrRezister wrote:
Frankly, I’d rather see the debate than see either of these two assclowns in the Senate trying to figure out new ways to rape the taxpayers.[/quote]

Or any of the other assclowns either.

Frankly, I’ve never seen an ACTUAL assclown. But I’m sure I’d know one if I saw it.

lol