First Order to Australia !

just made my first order, fingers are crossed hope customs don’t bug me too much…

what i ordered?
Metabolic Drive COMPLETE, 15 servings Flavor: Chocolate
Grow! WHEY Premium Quality Protein
Metabolic Drive Low-Carb MRP Flavor: Chocolate
Power Drive Pre-Workout Stimulant
Metabolic Drive Surge Recovery Drink, 16 servings Flavor: Original
Testosterone T-shirt Size: M (w000hoo :))
ZMA Anabolic Mineral Support

Biotest FTW!..

anyways ill update you on news about custom’s here. My fingers crossed, i saved about 100$ from buying all this locally.

I’ve purchased most things from this site and all of them got through customs. The only exception was when they firstly switched to FedEx and my creatine got confiscated.

[quote]waggat wrote:
I’ve purchased most things from this site and all of them got through customs. The only exception was when they firstly switched to FedEx and my creatine got confiscated.[/quote]

awesome man!! you just increased my faith, if these get threw i’m gonna be purchasing from T-Nation store once a month or so :). Huge amounts of savings if i summed it all up about 200$ cheaper here if u buy a lot of items.

Just an update, my estimated time for arrival was 16th, i received all my products today 17th of august. Only 1 product was open for inspection 100% Whey Grow! i believe but overall i’m really happy with the delivery. Thx Biotest and T-Nation for making it possible for me to order these wonderful products.

What’s the postage on protein tubs?

all of above costed me like 80$ postage which ain’t too bad