T Nation

First Oral Cycle Plans? Critique Please

Hey Guys. I am 24 years old. I have been lifting weights for about 4 to 5 years now. Some years are better then others but I have decided to take a step to the cycle side. I cant get the real thing plus I am scared to even jab myself. I plan on gaining lean mass and bulking up.

Stats:
Weight: 170
BMI: 26.1
body fat%: 14.1%
Max Bench: 210
Max Squat: 350

1 Week prior to Cycle:
- Cel Cycle Assist
- 3g Taurine
- Liv52
- Is RYR(1200MG) and CoQ10(60MG) necessary

I have decided to go with Fast Action S-Drol. for Bulk up purposes. Superdrol NG out of stock.

Cycle:
week 1:
- (since it comes in 12MG Tabs) 12MG Sdrol
- Cel Cycle assist.
- 3g to 5g Taurine.
- Liv 52
- Fish Oil.
- 1200Mg RYR???
- 60Mg CoQ10???

Week 2:
- 24MG Sdrol
- Cel Cycle assist.
- 3g to 5g Taurine.
- Liv 52
- Fish Oil.
- 1200Mg RYR???
- 60Mg CoQ10???

Week 3:
- 24MG Sdrol 1 tab in morning 1 tab in the evening.
- Cel Cycle assist.
- 3g to 5g Taurine.
- Liv 52
- Fish Oil.
- 1200Mg RYR???
- 60Mg CoQ10???

PCT:
week 1:
- 40 MG Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)
- Cel Cycle Assist
- 5g Taurine
- Liv 52
- Fish Oil.
- 1200Mg RYR???
- 60Mg CoQ10???

Week 2:

• 40 MG Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)
  • Cel Cycle Assist
  • 5g Taurine
  • Liv 52
  • Fish Oil.
  • 1200Mg RYR???
  • 60Mg CoQ10???

Week 3:
- 20Mg Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)
- Cel Cycle Assist
- 5g Taurine
- Liv 52
- Fish Oil.
- 1200Mg RYR???
- 60Mg CoQ10???

Thats my Plan and of course all the in betweens Hella Protien. EFA's. Complex Carbs. And more protien. I also have some Novedex XT should I add this in?

Doesn't look too bad.

I wouldn't bother with RYR / CoQ. Afaik, in the US, RYR from the original, beneficial yeast strain is no longer available due to federal regulations.

I'd run a full 4 week PCT. Not too sure about the difference between fast acting superdrol and regular superdrol (other than it having 2mg / cap higher dose) but your libido may well take a hit from the cycle. Bouncing back from superdrol can be tougher than with a lot of other compounds.

Btw, that superdrol NG that is "out of stock" is garbage, so that worked out in your favor.

Yeah I was told that Superdrol NG was shit so good thing it was out of stock. Anything more I can do to not effect my libido as much?

Well at least your liver will be healthy.

Imo, most of it's just obvious stuff. Eat well, get plenty of sleep, moderate to low volume in the gym once you're done your cycle, lay off heavy partying...

layin off the patying will be the hardest. But yeah I definitley want my liver to be healthy.