T Nation

First Lady Requires More than Twenty Attendants?

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/12652

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hurray! More manufactured outrage!

Oh, wait…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

A blog post from Chicago Sun-Times reporter Lynn Sweet on July 6 put the spotlight on “What Michelle Obamaâ??s Staffers Earn.” The staff of TheLastCrusade.org, a Web site that describes itself as a place “where you can engage in the life and death struggle against the forces of Islam, apostasy, moral complacency, cultural relativity, and the New World Order,” then took the information and posted a piece claiming that the first lady had hired an “unprecedented number of staffers” to “cater to her every whim and to satisfy her every request in the midst of the Great Recession.” That piece was also posted on the conservative Web site CanadaFreePress.com under the byline of Dr. Paul L. Williams, who runs TheLastCrusade.org. That post has become part of a chain e-mail that some of our readers have passed on to us, and the e-mail expands upon Williamsâ?? post, falsely claiming that some recent first ladies have had only one or three staffers.

I’m only surprised this source came from trib instead of from PR or HH.

I saw it at canadienfreepress. I’ve never heard of last crusade. If it isn’t accurate then I jumped the gun and it’s my mistake. I haven’t had time to look any further. I should have waited to post this until I had. It did seem right in character for this crew though.

Read on…
That piece was also posted on the conservative Web site CanadaFreePress.com under the byline of Dr. Paul L. Williams, who runs TheLastCrusade.org.

Time to get some new sources? Nah…

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:
Read on…
That piece was also posted on the conservative Web site CanadaFreePress.com under the byline of Dr. Paul L. Williams, who runs TheLastCrusade.org.

Time to get some new sources? Nah… [/quote]

Nah.

I’m not usually sloppy about checking sources and actually still haven’t even had time to see if factcheck’s facts actually are either.