First Ladies of Spain, France, and USA

One of these is not like the other.

The dood in the suit?

No, the big guy on the right.

…how do we know either of them are who you say they are?

[quote]ephrem wrote:
…how do we know either of them are who you say they are?[/quote]

If you cannot recognize Carla Bruni’s ass, you’re more ghey than everyone said.

…which one is Carla Bruni?

[quote]ephrem wrote:
…which one is Carla Bruni?[/quote]

The one next to the guy from the Jack Link’s Beef Jerky Commercial.

[quote]ephrem wrote:
…which one is Carla Bruni?[/quote]

…too skinny for my taste, and everybody seen her naked. I’d prefer the wife of our future king with a fitting name, Maxima:

[quote]ephrem wrote:
…too skinny for my taste, and everybody seen her naked. I’d prefer the wife of our future king with a fitting name, Maxima:

[/quote]

The Spanish lady is a fine-looking woman, especially in contrast to Gonnie Goo-Goo

…goddammit, we’ve had Nancy Reagan, Barbara Bush, Hillary and that Bush trainwreck of a woman, and you’re being nasty because the first first lady since Jacky O. who has any youth and life left in her appears mediocre next to a former professional model and a doll with great genes?!

facepalm+headshake

[quote]ephrem wrote:
…goddammit, we’ve had Nancy Reagan, Barbara Bush, Hillary and that Bush trainwreck of a woman, and you’re being nasty because the first first lady since Jacky O. who has any youth and life left in her appears mediocre next to a former professional model and a doll with great genes?!

facepalm+headshake [/quote]

It’s only relevant because the Media keeps trying to portray Goonie Goo Goo as some sort of beautiful woman – made Maxim’s top 10 sexiest women list — when she’s really rather heinous with an ass the size of Jupiter.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]ephrem wrote:

It’s only relevant because the Media keeps trying to portray Goonie Goo Goo as some sort of beautiful woman – made Maxim’s top 10 sexiest women list — when she’s really rather heinous with an ass the size of Jupiter.[/quote]

I thought Michelle was taller…and I hate people who put clothes on dogs.

I'll be here all week folks..

Why is this in PWI.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Why is this in PWI.[/quote]

Because.

And she’s going to lecture me about nutrition?

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]ephrem wrote:

It’s only relevant because the Media keeps trying to portray Goonie Goo Goo as some sort of beautiful woman – made Maxim’s top 10 sexiest women list — when she’s really rather heinous with an ass the size of Jupiter.[/quote]

This is a good point. The media portrays her and obama as some sort of fitness gods.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Why is this in PWI.[/quote]

I just saw yet another article about “how fit Mrs. Obama is” and I puked in my mouth at the bill of goods the media tries to sell us.

I actually met her twice while on the campaign trail. She and her husband came to hit first my company and then my clients’ companies up for money – the implied threat and carrot being if we did not pony-up, they would regulate us out of business — if we did, we’d get favorable treatment. (Not a unique threat to the Obamas — pretty much S.O.P. for politicians. And yes, they were slightly more subtle than that.)

Anyway, she’s a big fat mess, and I just can’t stand to be lied to. Her lecturing on food put me over the top.

[quote]tom63 wrote:
And she’s going to lecture me about nutrition?[/quote]

Yes, she has very sharp teeth.