My first post here. Just had blood work done, mostly out of curiosity, for the first time in my life. TLDR: total T at 203ng/dl and E2 < 5pg/ml, with everything else normal as far as I can tell. Images are below for anyone who cares to look.
I was hoping some of the knowledgeable folks here could help with interpreting these. Is it realistic that my E2 is naturally so low? My experience does match some of the specific symptoms of low E2, specifically clicking and popping joints (happens to me all the time, other people notice), and difficulty retaining water. The rest, like fatigue, are hard to judge.
Any help would be appreciated. These are my answers to the newbie questionnaire in case any of it’s relevant.
- Age: 33
- Height: 168cm
- Waist: 31’’
- Weight: 64.5kg
- Describe where you carry fat and how changed: Always carried fat on hips. Abs visible despite not being particularly lean.
- Describe diet: Normal, pretty healthy, balanced macros, weight stable for last 7 years at 2,350kcal/day.
- Describe training: lift weights 3-4 times a week for 20 minutes, nothing serious.
- Testes ache, ever, with a fever?: No.
- Rx and OTC drugs, any hair loss drugs or prostate drugs ever: None.
- How have morning wood and nocturnal erections changed: I don’t have those, can’t remember the last time I did. Libido has decreased over the last few years from high to basically zero.