First Lab Comparison - Crazy Swings

I am not in a high elevation area though only 800 MSL.

Swoop, for what reason ?

Donating wonā€™t have a lasting impact. You will have to continue donations. The advice to lower your dose is probably sound, along with better hydration.

If it were me (and it was, at one time) Iā€™d lower my dose a little, drink tons of water, maybe donate one time, and recheck in 6-8 weeks.

Also look into supplements that will lower HCT

I will lower to .8cc pinned twice weekly. Start the Anastrozole for the higher estrogen maybe .25 done twice a week.

Iā€™ll donate next week before vacation and check leverls in 8 weeks.

1 Like

You take testosteroneā€¦ testosterone levels go up. Itā€™s that simple. Yes, your results are higher than most, but thatā€™s why labs are done.

Iā€™d reduce dose by 25% and see what happens. I wouldnā€™t take an AI. If you arenā€™t having issues with levels that high, why reduce e2? Mine were just as high and were fine.

If youā€™re going to take an AI anyways, Iā€™d take a very small dose. Like 0.25mg/week or less. I highly doubt itā€™s necessary to take it at all. It will go down a bit on itā€™s own when you reduce the dose anyways.

If your reducing your dose I wouldnā€™t take an AI. As testosterone drops from the reduced dose, so will the estrogen. Doc is not giving you a drug to lower your high test number so why does he/she feel it necessary to give a drug to lower E2 faster, when it will in turn, follow the lowering test? There is nothing in your labs to indicate that when test reaches a more reasonable state that your E2 would not as well.