First Injection

!!

God didn’t do it so why cuse him and injecting sitting on the toilet doesn’t sound very sanitary either bub.

anxiety. Happened on my second injection.

It gets better.

Maybe you should of just put one foot all the way in the toilet for maximum bacteria access.

well, i would’ve found an easy chair in a different room of the house… but yeah it should easier as you go. You should take a couple slow breaths before hand.

Lilguy lol!!

Thats sweet shit brother!

“LMAO”

It gets better! You may even like it. BUT - maybe try the kitchen next time…

I think we have all gone through that first-shot syndrome. Practice, will make perfect. I just started doing delt’s … now that takes some concentration and commitment.

And really bro … stay off the shitter when injectng. Bad things only happen in there … Just ask Elvis !

Needles are sharp enough these days to where it really shouldn’t be an issue.

Don’t stress, it never hurts that much.

lol first shot was a quad shot ?

brave, its harder to think about sticking something in your leg than in your butt cheek.

I agree I have done 3 shots so far…(my first cycle) the first shot was nerve wracking but I got through it. I have yet to try any place beside the butt cheeks. Here is a tip numb the area with ice really good before injecting you don’t even feel it.

Very simple (as quoted by ghost22)

Sharp needle = less/no pain.

Make SURE you change to fresh needle after drawing up !

[quote]Cron391 wrote:
I agree I have done 3 shots so far…(my first cycle) the first shot was nerve wracking but I got through it. I have yet to try any place beside the butt cheeks. Here is a tip numb the area with ice really good before injecting you don’t even feel it. [/quote]

And then be sure to wipe the sand out of your vagina while your at it.

This is a single shot of a cc or two. Not open heart surgery. Use a different tip than the one used to draw the product and by all means dont use anything larger than a 22GA. With a 25GA you should barely feel it pierce the skin.

Hells bells my first run was test susp. my needles didn’t come thru all cvs pharm had on stock was 20-gauge 1.5’s every day injects!

If the muscle’s not worth the pain then all you needle pokin pussies are in the wrong sport!!!

Pain comes with the territory man up you fuckin pussies are making me sick!!

I never care about the injection pain (which should be next to nothing). It’s that baseball size lump that forms under my skin which hurts like hell.

[quote]judgeroybean wrote:
Hells bells my first run was test susp. my needles didn’t come thru all cvs pharm had on stock was 20-gauge 1.5’s every day injects!

If the muscle’s not worth the pain then all you needle pokin pussies are in the wrong sport!!!

Pain comes with the territory man up you fuckin pussies are making me sick!![/quote]

Hahaha, 20’s ?? Thats almost twice the size of a 25 for everyday injects…

Hilarious.

[quote]judgeroybean wrote:

Pain comes with the territory man up you fuckin pussies are making me sick!![/quote]

Jesus christ, 20g?

That sucks dude.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
judgeroybean wrote:

Pain comes with the territory man up you fuckin pussies are making me sick!!

Jesus christ, 20g?

That sucks dude.[/quote]

20 fucking g!!??

That’s some horse injection shit right there.

A 20gauge to the bicep was the worse!!!

Add to injects for the deca a week it gets worse the needle left a whole in the stopper.

So i took a cotton ball soaked with ben. alcholand rapped it tight around the top over a week the shit was dilluted with tons of ba.

Once again “biceps”

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

But as a straping young lad i couldn’t wait until the next f’ng rush from that shit.

Thats all and yes thats why it burns my as up when some one is crying about a25g.

Sorry this shit has been a pet pieve of mine

THE JUDGE