First Injection Last Night, Sore Thigh

lmao i love how theres this notion that brewing testosterone is extremely complicated. It’s almost like youre comparing homebrewing testosterone to synthesizing drugs for cancer. A vial of test can only have 4 ingredients and the steps to do it are all over the internet. That’s like saying a college chemistry student would never figure out what to do in a lab just because it’s his first day. Yeah i dont know too much about PIP, cuz I just started injecting this week, but that doesnt mean I cant put a ratio of test powder, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl alcohol, carrier oil together, prepare sterile equipment and a hotplate, syringe filter the solution into a vial with a 18g needle in it to vent. You can look up how to prepare but thats a summary of it.

And I love how you just assume your source “has experience”. He can sell you fentanyl dipped in test powder and you wouldnt even know. You’re a drug dealer’s favorite customer. Youre like that guy in the article who went to an “experienced source” and now has part of his ass removed lmfao

Yeah I’m not doing prop anymore. I was doing it because I wanted a short ester because I wanted to see the effects a bit quicker, I have an event in 7 weeks lol. And if I have some terrible side effects to it, the test will be our of my system faster too. Next cycle im just doing test e.

Kinda ironic the guy talking about how simple ratios are is the same one who ordered 60grams of testosterone and cried when it got held up in customs.

Your gnorance is going to ge the best of you. It simple on paper you have guys here that have been gone brewing for years that still run into unexpected issues.

Clearly you have everything under control tho.

2 Likes

i dont think…i said brewing was simple. I’ve never even alluded to it being simple. I just said the resources are there and the information is there, never once i said its “simple on paper”. I never said ratios are simple too, yeah i got them wrong but thats part of learning, i ran into issues like you said. lol you’re not gonna make me feel bad for asking about custom procedures when clearly you’ve asked questions on this forum too.

basically dude, you got annoyed when someone didnt answer your question on your cloudy test thread. so i think you should follow your own advice. Next time you wanna post a meaningless comment that are irrelevant like the ones you posted on my last thread, just remind yourself to shut the fuck up :man_shrugging:

Says the guy who ordered 50+ more grams of testosterone then they needed lol.

Because people who sell raw powder are cut form a different cloth they only sell the best!

They are irrelevant to you because you don’t want to listen to anyone. Your taking criticism as insults and getting defensive. People who do this will never learn they will continue to repeat the same mistakes. I wish you the best of luck in your journey tho.

P. S. My cloudy test was due to MY ignorance something I can admit as a man from shotty injection protocol and moisture getting in the vial.

Im sure you will learn all about moisture in vials when you homebrew.

1 Like

Wow you really adjusted your attitude on this one. A lot different from your first comment on my customs thread

definitely constructive criticism. i think ive seen this on memes somewhere.

again youre not gonna make me feel self-conscious for getting the ratios wrong lol

youre really that naive to think someone else’s gear that marketed to be from an “experienced source” is always better than something you made in front of your very eyes? A place where you can control the cleanliness and whatever that goes in? Thats the reason why in the article that person had a staph infection…because he ordered from a contaminated source. If anything it helps the homebrewing case, you get to know whats in your gear.

Bro your raw powder is from a source. Regardless of wether its home brew or pre made we are still trusting a source located in who tf knows where. What about that don’t you understand?

I have NO experience home brewing I also know nothing about quality raw sources. So YES I would rather trust someone who has brewed thousands of batches and has a trusted raw source and has hundreds of people all giving positive feedback on their product on forums then place an order from a raw source and try it myself.

1 Like

Why is it hard to understand that the chemical process of producing test has nothing to do with the experience of using gear? There’s no connection between the two. One can be a great chemist, without yet knowing the practicalities of using their product.

OP is obviously here to seek anecdotal advice.

If one has the intelligence to produce test, then it is only logical to assume they’re smart enough to do the most basic of research on the effects of injecting the fruits of their labour.

1 Like

I bet you’ll find a paper describing his exact injection process and subjective struggle, detailing a specified outcome.

As I said, he seeks anecdotal advice. The process he’s going through, given the struggle he had injecting, might differ slightly from what he’s read and he just wants to make sure.

What’s this forum for by the way?

Helping people and letting them know when they are making a mistake.

4 Likes

Exactly. He has made his decision and he seems to be stubborn about it. Answering what he’s open to learn about is all we can do.

I’m not really being stubborn, I made two simple threads one about homebrew and the other about injections. If you look at zekes post on my threads, he didn’t give serious answers until I called him out.

I just think you can go around looking for attention, but you cannot determine what type of attention you’ll be getting, and that’s why I was responding the way I did. I mean if you talk shit coming onto someone saying oh how the fuck did you not know this? You can’t get mad at me for talking shit back lol. When like you said the two things aren’t even related to each other.

Saying I should know what PIP feels like when I researched homebrew is like saying Walter white should know what meth feels like cuz he makes it.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s what he’s saying though… anyone who injects anything into themselves should have done some basic research about injections and what they are injecting. PIP is extremely common, one of the most talked about sides to injections… it’s not a long shot to surmise that you did not do much research before pinning, that’s all.

1 Like

That’s a wildly overstated claim. I wouldn’t say making your own test makes you “intelligent”. If so you have very low standards for what intelligence is. In hindsight this thread would’ve been a normal thread with normal answers until you asked me that stupid question.

Call me out?

I didn’t give you serious answers because you didn’t listen to any of the numerous other serious answers before I read your thread so why am I gonna waste my time?

At that point I just see someone who is exactly as Alex said stubborn and that can’t be told anything.

You lack basic research, preparation, and knowledge but get offended when people call you on your bullshit.

Im not even sure why I’m still responding to this thread you will do as you always do reply with something deflecting blaming others because they are wrong and you are right and you have everything under control.

Good luck on your aas journey regardless of what you think I do wish you the best.

2 Likes

Like an above poster said, I was just looking for anecdotal advice. I have read about PIP, I do know what it is and what compounds have more of it like injectable winny. I was just posting to make sure what I felt was congruent to what I read. When I posted the thread it was right after the shot so I wasn’t that sore. The next morning I was like yup this is definitely PIP lol.

Can you read that guys comment and honestly tell me he wasn’t being dramatic? “I’m fucking flabbergasted” lol really?

1 Like

So why did you waste your time? Lmfao if you already admitted to giving shitty answers.

You’re a clown, in my post history I’ve made references to E2, pinning frequency, nolvadex, homebrew, testosterone Ester lengths, gradual increase in test from 350- 500, etc…and all you can say to back up that I didn’t do my research is cuz I was late to recognize PIP :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I never said you were intelligent. I said if someone has the intelligence (and I did not specify the measurement of the intelligence required) to homebrew, then surely they’re not stupid enough to inject something into their body without knowing what is to come. But, here we are…

There is no need for me to justify my statement as Aaron has summed it up perfectly and it’s evident that the majority agree with me.

I will not be responding any longer.

Good luck with your cycle. I hope your thigh feels better. :slight_smile:

2 Likes