First Injectable Cycle with Prop

never ran an injectable cycle before. as most peoples first cycle i intend to run test only. the trend seems to be that most ppl run 500mg test e for 12 weeks. at the moment i only have acess to test prop so i intend to run it for 8 weeks at 150mg eod averaging 525mg per week. Because ive read that test prop tends to cause less bloat then test e i have 2 questions. first if anyone can tell me the science behind why test p causes less bloat then enthanate. second, because of this does a test p cycle require a lower dose of an ai then a test e cycle. i would like to stay as dry as possible without inhibiting gains.

To answer your first question, most educated posters do not think there is any less bloat from one ester or another. There really is no scientific basis for it that I have been able to find, and the only real perpetuation of this seems to be bro science.

You should use the same amount of AI.

Could it be that the more frequent injections with prop somehow wind up giving less bloat? Or maybe a more gradual bloat?

Injecting 300mg TE 2x/wk and injecting 70mg TP ED subjectively feel different to me, even though its roughly the same amount of actual T once the weight of the ester is accounted for. I’m gaining weight at roughly the same rate, but on the enanthate, the day or two after my injections a 20 minute walk was a huge chore, and would leave me wiped out and breathing hard. On the prop I almost feel like a real athlete.

That could be the reason (less T spikes for aromatization) but that is a product of dosing, not the ester itself. You could just as easily shoot the longer esters as frequently and theoretically achieve the same end result.

pasted this from another forum where i asked the same question. dont know if its right or not but kinda makes sense

Well its actually the slower release of E and C that allows more to aromatize. Think of it like a car that can accelerate to 200 mph in 5 secs, and another that can accelerate to 200 mph in 7.5 secs, the one that can accelerate quicker will finish the race faster, and that is the car u want. Pretty much the shorter the ester life, the less time it has to aromatize.

[quote]beefcakes wrote:
pasted this from another forum where i asked the same question. dont know if its right or not but kinda makes sense

Well its actually the slower release of E and C that allows more to aromatize. Think of it like a car that can accelerate to 200 mph in 5 secs, and another that can accelerate to 200 mph in 7.5 secs, the one that can accelerate quicker will finish the race faster, and that is the car u want. Pretty much the shorter the ester life, the less time it has to aromatize.[/quote]

Broscience at its finest

[quote]beefcakes wrote:
never ran an injectable cycle before. as most peoples first cycle i intend to run test only. the trend seems to be that most ppl run 500mg test e for 12 weeks. at the moment i only have acess to test prop so i intend to run it for 8 weeks at 150mg eod averaging 525mg per week. Because ive read that test prop tends to cause less bloat then test e i have 2 questions. first if anyone can tell me the science behind why test p causes less bloat then enthanate. second, because of this does a test p cycle require a lower dose of an ai then a test e cycle. i would like to stay as dry as possible without inhibiting gains. [/quote]

Why don’t you list your stats and use your words to actually say something or else everyone will tell you to gtfo. Nice try asshole.

[quote]30intheclip wrote:

[quote]beefcakes wrote:
never ran an injectable cycle before. as most peoples first cycle i intend to run test only. the trend seems to be that most ppl run 500mg test e for 12 weeks. at the moment i only have acess to test prop so i intend to run it for 8 weeks at 150mg eod averaging 525mg per week. Because ive read that test prop tends to cause less bloat then test e i have 2 questions. first if anyone can tell me the science behind why test p causes less bloat then enthanate. second, because of this does a test p cycle require a lower dose of an ai then a test e cycle. i would like to stay as dry as possible without inhibiting gains. [/quote]

Why don’t you list your stats and use your words to actually say something or else everyone will tell you to gtfo. Nice try asshole.[/quote]

You two either need to make out or stop stroking each other’s cocks. That shit doesn’t fly on this forum–take it to bb.com