First HDROL

Hi all,

new here.

I have ran a prohormone before (cynostane) and I am going to do another cycle in January 2013. I believe HDROL is a good choice?!

I cant for the life of me find a definitive answer on how to run it though.

Could someone possibly write me a cycle so I know what to take and when please, i.e:

Weeks one to x take =
Weeks x to x take =
etc etc

Help is much appreciated.

Cheers

Im assuming your talking about the cel H-drol?? well if so u wanna do thisss…

Week 1 50mg per day ( to assess tolerance and u can move up if needed)

Weeks 2-6 75mgs per day

Then follow up with pct. Ive done probably 3 of these and loved them! great solid gains in strength. aggression in the gym was a huge help as well! Drink plenty of water and get liver protection. Best of luck!

Then follow up with pct. Ive done probably 3 of these and loved them! great solid gains in strength. aggression in the gym was a huge help as well! Drink plenty of water and get liver protection. Best of luck!

[/quote]

Great stuff cheers jim. Thats right, its the cel hdrol.
For pct im thinking nolva/clomid and a test booster?
When runnubg nolva or clomid is there a recomended dosage?

Thanks for your help

[/quote]

Great stuff cheers jim. Thats right, its the cel hdrol.
For pct im thinking nolva/clomid and a test booster?
When runnubg nolva or clomid is there a recomended dosage?

Thanks for your help

id say nolva 20 20 20 20 clomid 50 50 50. H drol wont kill you like other compounds will. Id also recommend as a test booster just run tribulus thats the one that helped me get back up and going. Good luck