First Female Cycle - Feedback Please

To add to the discussion, I’m 41, not near menopause.

It’s true, but there is actually some information. Check “More plates more dates” on you tube, he owns a HRT clinic, and he did a video about steroids for women a week ago untitled “Which anabolics are female friendly”

1 Like

Probably get to see some juicy delts too.

1 Like

There will be an increased risk for cancers and other issues.
I will try post links for you in the coming days. It is evening here and my brain is fried.

Edit: I personally would use Plates Dates channel as entertainment only :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My delts increased by 17 % since I watched his chain

4 Likes

Did you watch his about female HRT? He goes into detail about this:

I won’t say it should be taken as gospel, but it is better than most things I have found.

He’s a fascinating dude. He looks like the definition of a bro, but he also does these deep dives into data and clinical research and (mostly) gives a pretty good explanation.

1 Like

Yes, I watched it…pretty neat info actually. I am going to look into Nandrolone, not sure about the estrogen, sounds reasonable, but I have questions.

Do you guys find yourselves getting more and more immersed in this? It’s all so fascinating. Is it normal to be thinking about my next run only three weeks into my first cycle? This is all I can think about lately; gym, gear, and growth.

1 Like

It is easy to get sucked in. The more I learn though the fewer compounds I am interested in.

I do find myself thinking about what cycle is next, what I want to try diet and training wise.

2 Likes

This rings true a lot of us. My list is down to three things with an open slot to experiment with one more, and if it doesn’t work then I’m locked in. Hard to justify the risks associated with the majority of the drugs out there, especially as you get older.

1 Like

MENT, right?

1 Like

Ditto. Once you’ve dealt with the side effects a few times your excitement may wane @ironbunny. Mine sure has.

2 Likes

Correct.

So after exactly three weeks on 10 mg. of Winny/day, I’ve realized that it’s time to bail. I’ve started to have a scratchy throat, which at first I attributed to allergies (this is my worst time of year), however, after some research, I think it’s the beginning signs of voice virilization. For those that want more information, Deepening of the voice in women using anabolic steroids | PeterBond.org. Per this study, which I don’t have the full text of, prior to virilization, women experienced the feeling of needing to clear their throat, and the sensation of a frog in the throat…both things I am experiencing, in addition to a scratchy throat (no noticeable voice changes). I have not experienced any other sides. Additionally, I’ve read a few forum posts, here and elsewhere, where women have said that a scratchy/sore throat is the first sign to bail on a cycle.

I am really disappointed as I was getting some great results, however, remaining feminine is my highest priority. It’s funny, last night I just ordered some 5 mg. Winny caps as I was planning to increase my dose, but something was telling me to look into my “allergies.” I’m going to take a few weeks off to see how things develop and may try the 5 mg. caps. For my next cycle I’ll give Var a try, fingers crossed for a longer, more productive cycle.

I hope this is good info for women considering AAS, as information is sparse.

7 Likes

Hi bunny
I do not mean to give unsolicited advice but I would recommend taking it a step back even going forward.
I did say at the beginning 10mg seemed like too much.
I do not pass any judgement, but I wonder if the other parameters are all dialed in, diet and training specifically.

If your goal is to harden up a bit and lean down, you can definitely tweak your output towards that without AAS. I am assuming you are more of advanced athlete however?
I still believe you should include these in some sort of hormone therapy, with possible periods where you either include or use more of an anabolic.

Otherwise, excluding the above, even oxandrolone at 5mg should be sufficient to improve drastically with the right training and diet.
Unfortunately if you cross a threshold of side effects, it may be a point of no return.

Hey Myo, the only reason I’m here is for advice from you guys! I am so new to AAS, and do not have anyone to go to for guidance. I’ve spent hours and hours reading, but as you know, info geared toward women is sparse.

I knew Winny at 10 mg was a risk, lesson learned, hopefully it’s not too late, but if it is, I was aware of the risks and it’s 100% on me.

I am very diligent with my diet, 1550-1650 calories, 40-40-20, I don’t cheat or drink alcohol. My foods are clean and I record everything I eat on MyFitnessPal. I train like a bodybuilder, one muscle group per day, then will row or walk for 20 minutes after weights. I train at 4:30 am, shake and caffeine pill PreWO, shake PostWO, then a meal about 45 min. later.

Ive been training for over 10 years, and think I’ve got a solid foundation. I know how to get lean, but at the cost of size. My goal is a DLB look, but I don’t believe I have the natural ability to get that kind of growth. This is something I’ve wanted for years, and am committed, it’s just a matter of finding the right agent. EDIT to add: I have a very petite frame, 5’3”, size 2, and find it difficult to put on muscle, even with increasing my calories by 200-300.

I am open to anything you can offer, and am so appreciative of all your time that you’ve shared with me!

If your voice didn’t change yet, and you are stopping now, you should be okay. Anavar should be a bit better than Winny for women. As a general rule for comparing doses female to male, multiply the female dose by 10. 5 mg doesn’t sound like a lot, but men will get results at 50 mg, so it is likely going to work at that dose.

1 Like

Indeed. Honestly the only thing I’ll ever consider is TRT when I’m old. The rest doesn’t seem worth enough to me. Especizlly considering my personality, I’ll probably get addicted to the effects.

@ironbunny if you’ve been training and dieting seriously for more than 10 years, yeah it will be very difficult to put on size. Probably at your genetic limit.

But there are other stuff you could check before AAS.

• if you’ve been doing a bro split for so long, might be worth to increase frequency, perhaps with a PPL, you could check some Mountaindog programs
• intensity of training. I don’t know how you train but you are most likely advanced, and need balls to the walls intensity, in terms of RPE and intensity techniques, if you want to progress
• variety. I don’t know if you’ve always been doing the same movements, but it might be worth experimenting with new ones

1 Like

Okay, okay…LOL @ “bro split,” but I deserved that one.

1 Like

You are very dedicated and that is one thing any serious lifter/athlete will admire and of course we all go through periods when we aren’t adhering to a plan.

One thing I can offer, is look how your body changes when you are off the rails.
If the 20 in your diet is for fat… we will disagree on that. I would much rather choose the 40% for fats and 20% for carbs, with a titration effect on the carbs… adding as many as you need to fuel growth.

I know you have built all your knowledge through experience etc, but the whole “no cheating” and “clean foods” mantra does not serve anyone well long term. Not that I advocate whatever that shitshow of IIFYM is.

I am curious what your training looks like if you want to share.

2 Likes