T Nation

First Ever Cycle! Test E & Dbol

Hi there,

As the title says this will be my first ever cycle and I’ve done all the research I could possibly do on the different products.

As for myself: 5,11" 180lbs 22-24% body fat, 21 years old in a few weeks and looking to bulk up as much as possible.
Not new to lifting however, been lifting for about a year used to be closer to 200lbs and a lot more fat than I have now.

The cycle is as follows:

Week 1 - T.Enanthate 500mg/week, Dianabol 20mg tab/day
Week 2 - T.Enanthate 500mg/week, Dianabol 30mg tab/day
Week 3 - T.Enanthate 500mg/week, Dianabol 30mg tab/day, Proviron 1 tab/day
Week 4 - T.Enanthate 750mg/week, Dianabol 40mg tab/day, Proviron 1 tab/day
Week 5 - T.Enanthate 500mg/week, Dianabol 30mg tab/day, Proviron 1 tab/day
Week 6 - T.Enanthate 500mg/week, Dianabol 30mg tab/day, Nolvadex 1 tab/day
Week 7 - T.Enanthate 250mg/week
Week 8 - N/A
Week 9 - N/A
Week 10 - Nolvadex 1 tab/day
Week 11 - Nolvadex 1 tab/day
Week 12 - Nolvadex 1 tab/day

I would say not to cycle at al honestly. From your stats and info given you do not have enough training and diet experience to do a cycle yet. Just because you’re 21 doesnt mean anything if you have no idea what you are doing in the weight room. 5’11 180, 22-24% body fat? Get that percentage down and get a few more years of natural training under your belt. Also, if you would have done “proper” research you would not have come on here and put together such a poor cycle. It honestly looks like you googled for 10 minutes and posted what you came up with.

Get your diet in check

[quote]VP1993 wrote:
Hi there,

As the title says this will be my first ever cycle and I’ve done all the research I could possibly do on the different products.

As for myself: 5,11" 180lbs 22-24% body fat, 21 years old in a few weeks and looking to bulk up as much as possible.
Not new to lifting however, been lifting for about a year used to be closer to 200lbs and a lot more fat than I have now.

The cycle is as follows:

Week 1 - T.Enanthate 500mg/week, Dianabol 20mg tab/day
Week 2 - T.Enanthate 500mg/week, Dianabol 30mg tab/day
Week 3 - T.Enanthate 500mg/week, Dianabol 30mg tab/day, Proviron 1 tab/day
Week 4 - T.Enanthate 750mg/week, Dianabol 40mg tab/day, Proviron 1 tab/day
Week 5 - T.Enanthate 500mg/week, Dianabol 30mg tab/day, Proviron 1 tab/day
Week 6 - T.Enanthate 500mg/week, Dianabol 30mg tab/day, Nolvadex 1 tab/day
Week 7 - T.Enanthate 250mg/week
Week 8 - N/A
Week 9 - N/A
Week 10 - Nolvadex 1 tab/day
Week 11 - Nolvadex 1 tab/day
Week 12 - Nolvadex 1 tab/day
[/quote]

While they may sound harsh, these previous two posts are just being honest. If you are he’ll bent on drugs, use Clenbuterol and a lot of cardio. But diet is everything.

Bc I know there is a 90% chance you are still hell bent on running your cycle, I have to address it…

Seriously, that is a FIRST CYCLE!?! Bro, I am not busting your balls or piling on, but that is ridiculously high. I think I was 5+ years into cycling before I needed 40-50mgs of dbol. And 750mg of test?

Honestly, with you weight, I’d lose the dbol all together. Just run 400mg of test for 12 weeks. Eat right, work hard, sleep and watch the magic start around week 5-7. Really man, it’s that simple.

If you must kick start with dbol (not for you bro but) run it from 10-20, max 25mg for 6 weeks.

Why are you wasting your first cycle? You an get great result just with the 400 mg of test. Save the rest of the stuff for when you need it. You are your own man, but the advice you have gotten is 100% legit. Goodlyck