'First Dibsies'

Wait. You dont know the dibsies rule? lol Everyone knows the “dibsies” rule of gym-going. All the huge guys in their 30’s or older use the dibsies method.

stop reading what about gyms from, internet “gurus” and start doing what all the big guys did to get big i.e. using the dibsies rule

no, hold on…I was thinking of the opposite of the dibsies rule, which is commonly known as the first-come first-served rule. Forget everything I said above, Its all wrong

but hey, I’m man enough to admit that I made a mistake.

You cant call Dibs in the gym…

Thats like calling shotgun in a living room…it makes no sense.

This is immediately what comes to mind

Next time tell him he can have the rack if he’s man enough to take it.

Or just challenge him to a dance-off, which is now a universally accepted form of non-violent, binding extra-judicial dispute resolution.

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:
Next time tell him he can have the rack if he’s man enough to take it.

Or just challenge him to a dance-off, which is now a universally accepted form of non-violent, binding extra-judicial dispute resolution.

[/quote]

Tis true.

That guy is onto something.

So you can use it for;

• Guy gets a new GF -DIBSIES on first fuck!

• Guy buys a 12oz steak -DIBSIES!

• Guy buys a supercar - DIBSIES!

This why I am happy I am blessed with the crazy eyes. No one calls dibsies on me.

I think I would have popped my head out of the door when he got into what he thought was his car and yelled " first dibsies!"

And if he’s married to a woman…“Dibsies!”

^ this

my “terrorist” beard is my version of crazy eyes

Fuckin lol at harrypotter and kraken. If that guy goes to your gym regularly you gotta get him with some dibsies of your own. Snipe those dumbbells!

I would have pointed at his face and went “Pzeeew-Pzeew- Pzeeewpzeewpzeew” and shot him with my nucyaler laser.

I don’t care if he had a force field up either. That laser destroys everything.

I would’ve gotten angry, he wouldn’t like me when i’m angry.

This story has to be made up. There’s no way someone yelled “first dibbles” from across the gym espescially when you had already stepped into the rack.

The appropriate response to state that “dibseys” is trumped by Rule 303.*

Or, alternatively, put your hand firmly over your nose and between the eyes in a “karate chop” fashion and scu “nyuck nynuck nyuck.”

just curious: Was this at a chain gym? A YMCA? An independent gym? Your garage (was this a story about your dad)?

[quote]Heracles_rocks wrote:
I would’ve gotten angry, he wouldn’t like me when i’m angry. [/quote]

Good one!

This is why I am happy I have my own equipment at my house. I get Dibsies’ on all the equipment. LOL!

Just hearing the word “dibsies” in my head gives me shrinkage.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Just hearing the word “dibsies” in my head gives me shrinkage.[/quote]

Body or trouser department?

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
I would have pointed at his face and went “Pzeeew-Pzeew- Pzeeewpzeewpzeew” and shot him with my nucyaler laser.

I don’t care if he had a force field up either. That laser destroys everything.
[/quote]

Cheater, cheater, pumpkin-eater![/quote]

Pzeew!

There. You just got disintegrated.