First Delt Injection

I injected my right deltoid 3 days ago with no pain. By the 1st day I felt some pain but nothing serious. By the 2nd day I felt more stiffness but nothing too much. Today the pain has went down and the swelling did too a bit but it’s red at the injection spot, I’ve only injected quads before and I’m not sure if it’s normal for virgin muscle to go through this.

My quad went red my 2nd injection so did my friend but he said it went away for him with no issues which was the same for me. My delt looks horrible compared to what it was and I’m not sure if I should go to the hospital for it, it doesn’t hurt that bad i did a chest and tricep day today and it seems to be getting better but I’d like someones input who is knowledgeable on this.

I’m on week 6 of Test E 300mg/week and I take 20 mgs of dbol 2 hours before the gym. I promise we went through the right procedure and double swabbed everything, the vile, the injection spot even the needle and let it dry for 1 minute.

you swapped the needle…

wow

as for your shoulder, im sure it will be fine… the oil can leak out from the muscle and get into the dermis… this typically results in redness, inflammation, etc. its a feeling I know all too well, as do other steroid users. if you get a fever or break out in cold sweats, then go to the hospital.

P.S. I like how you skipped the whole ‘lifting weights and dieting part’, and went straight to the steroids.

I injected my right deltoid 3 days ago with no pain. By the 1st day I felt some pain but nothing serious. By the 2nd day I felt more stiffness but nothing too much. Today the pain has went down and the swelling did too a bit but it’s red at the injection spot, I’ve only injected quads before and I’m not sure if it’s normal for virgin MUSCLE to go through this.

My quad went red my 2nd injection so did my friend but he said it went away for him with no issues which was the same for me. My delt looks horrible compared to what it was and I’m not sure if I should go to the hospital for it, it doesn’t hurt that bad i did a chest and tricep day today and it seems to be getting better but I’d like someones input who is knowledgeable on this.

I’m on week 6 of Test E 300mg/week and I take 20 mgs of dbol 2 hours before the gym. I promise we went through the right procedure and double swabbed everything, the vile, the injection spot even the needle and let it dry for 1 minute.

[quote]GymRats705 wrote:
I injected my right deltoid 3 days ago with no pain. By the 1st day I felt some pain but nothing serious. By the 2nd day I felt more stiffness but nothing too much. Today the pain has went down and the swelling did too a bit but it’s red at the injection spot, I’ve only injected quads before and I’m not sure if it’s normal for virgin muscle to go through this.

I’m on week 6 of Test E 300mg/week and I take 20 mgs of dbol 2 hours before the gym. I promise we went through the right procedure and double swabbed everything, the vile, the injection spot even the needle and let it dry for 1 minute.[/quote]

If it just hurts a little, no serious inflammation then thats very normal lol.

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
you swapped the needle…

wow

as for your shoulder, im sure it will be fine… the oil can leak out from the muscle and get into the dermis… this typically results in redness, inflammation, etc. its a feeling I know all too well, as do other steroid users. if you get a fever or break out in cold sweats, then go to the hospital.

P.S. I like how you skipped the whole ‘lifting weights and dieting part’, and went straight to the steroids. [/quote]

OMG!! The guy has no muscle, no Delt… most likely inject his bone, since he has no muscle. It just passed through the skin and hit the bone! That’s why you are sore! Just kidding! As Mr W said, you really jumped to steroids! Awesome! That’s the type of person that shows every side effect it can get. Right now, I’m not proud of bodybuilding. But it doesn’t matter what I think, go ahead…

Oh, your shoulder, it’ll be fine… nothing to worry about.

Lmao dude I’m in better shape than you look at my profile pic… The only reason I made this account was because after my injection my lower delt completely bloated and my delt looks like shit… it’s swollen you twig lmao you’re 33 and you look natty look at my profile pic and tell me again how your arm looks even close to mine.

Look at my photos before and after I had 12" arms and naturally built to about 15.5" now my arms are 17" bigger than you aha

[quote]GymRats705 wrote:
Look at my photos before and after I had 12" arms and naturally built to about 15.5" now my arms are 17" bigger than you aha[/quote]

Don’t be so cocky. Your arms are a fat 17" We can all see your pictures. They’re not bad, but they’re not exactly blowing anyone away either. I’m also pretty sure that picture of Thiago is a year or 2 old from what he’s said previously on here. And it still looks better than you.

Whatevs though. As others have said, you should be fine as far as the injection goes. Don’t swab the fucking needle though, that’s idiotic. Where did you learn that?

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]GymRats705 wrote:
Look at my photos before and after I had 12" arms and naturally built to about 15.5" now my arms are 17" bigger than you aha[/quote]

Don’t be so cocky. Your arms are a fat 17" We can all see your pictures. They’re not bad, but they’re not exactly blowing anyone away either. I’m also pretty sure that picture of Thiago is a year or 2 old from what he’s said previously on here. And it still looks better than you.

Whatevs though. As others have said, you should be fine as far as the injection goes. Don’t swab the fucking needle though, that’s idiotic. Where did you learn that?[/quote]

I’m not usually just frustrating how people are so ignorant for no reason. You’re right my body has fat on it I’m not even close to ready for a competition, I realize my body is fat but thiago looks smaller than me when I look at that picture that’s all I’m saying but thanks for taking your time and being polite.

[quote]GymRats705 wrote:

I feel sorry for you … in fact, my arms are 18.5 ", but with a little difference, the skin is glued , tight, with veins popping out. Not even close, your arms are bigger than mine. I’m not even forcing in the picture, I’m just trying to be nice looking in the pic…

I looked the pictures you told me to… but, sincerely,… i don’t want to humiliate you… don’t go that route.
See this pic… this is a “little” forcing pic, just to show you what I’m talking about.

[quote]Thiago Monteiro wrote:

[quote]GymRats705 wrote:

I feel sorry for you … in fact, my arms are 18.5 ", but with a little difference, the skin is glued , tight, with veins popping out. Not even close, your arms are bigger than mine. I’m not even forcing in the picture, I’m just trying to be nice looking in the pic…

I looked the pictures you told me to… but, sincerely,… i don’t want to humiliate you… don’t go that route.
See this pic… this is a “little” forcing pic, just to show you what I’m talking about.
[/quote]

youre more vascualr big deal youre 33 man i could take clen on my next cycle and get veins… My delts and triceps look better lmao no clue how you dont see it you dont even have striations guy and look how vascular you are.

Idc about veins I could get it if wanted but im looking for mass

OP…

you understand that there’s more to bodybuilding that having a chubby 17 inch arm…right?

whatever, I suppose it’s not my problem, but it will be your problem once you get off the hormones and go into pct.

OP…

you understand that there’s more to bodybuilding that having a chubby 17 inch arm…right?

whatever, I suppose it’s not my problem, but it will be your problem once you get off the hormones and go into pct. [/quote]

Ik lean gains are easier to preserve but I’m more lean than I used to be and ik that hcg in high dosage can preserve my gains during pct. when my balls get back to size i won’t be out of commission for long listen to rich piana talk about it. Ik how to preserve gains

[quote]GymRats705 wrote:

[quote]GymRats705 wrote:

[/quote]

youre more vascualr big deal youre 33 man i could take clen on my next cycle and get veins… My delts and triceps look better lmao no clue how you dont see it you dont even have striations guy and look how vascular you are.
[/quote]

I´ll not continue this, just because you do not admit you are weaker than me… this is bullshit, I can see clearly you cannot compare any part of you body with mine. I don’t like being putting pics here just to show off, I could put some competition pic I’ve been and you would be in shock, but no. U don’t deserve it… we are trying to open your eyes here, you are still growing, still very weak for a natural guy… you do not impress as a natural… my forearm do have more muscle than your two legs. Sad but true… stop doing steroids, you need to train and eat, train, eat, sleep, repeat… then… you are gonna be OKay with your shoulder, if you need, call me, I could give some fibers from my delts to fill yours… haha, just kidding…

[quote]GymRats705 wrote:

[quote]GymRats705 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Clen? Kid, you have no idea who you’re up against. Whatever you think you can tolerate taking, Thiago will take 3 times the amount right in front of you and take a nap while you cook his chicken and rice.

[quote]GymRats705 wrote:

OP…

whatever, I suppose it’s not my problem, but it will be your problem once you get off the hormones and go into pct. [/quote]

Ik lean gains are easier to preserve but I’m more lean than I used to be and ik that hcg in high dosage can preserve my gains during pct. when my balls get back to size i won’t be out of commission for long listen to rich piana talk about it. Ik how to preserve gains [/quote]

Lol

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]GymRats705 wrote:

OP…

Ik lean gains are easier to preserve but I’m more lean than I used to be and ik that hcg in high dosage can preserve my gains during pct. when my balls get back to size i won’t be out of commission for long listen to rich piana talk about it. Ik how to preserve gains [/quote]

Lol[/quote]

That’s my point I’m only on 200mg of test and my arms are more developed I’m also only 22 while he’s 33… If I wanted to be more lean id cycle for that but clearly I’m gaining mass. Most ppl on this site are twiggy and funny part is I see lots of guys more vascular than me at the gym but I’m bigger and look better you think veins makes a BB lol my body will be much more developed at his age his delts are small

Let me guess thiago is bigger than you? Lol he’s ripped but if I wanted to lean out I’d still be bigger and more developed I’ve preserved my gains on dbol you think you know how to cycle yet you’re probably a twig with no striations. I know a guy on 1100mg/test prop weekly and I look better on stage so stop telling me I’m fat because I’m thick, my mass from dbol was converted to aesthetics look at the striations veins don’t mean shit I wanna be as big as possible without exposing vascularity and people wonder why BBs look like shit on stage at the amateur level…

Right now I’m not sure if you’re trolling or just plain stupid. From what you’ve written, I’m very much inclined to think the latter, but hey, I just saw that utterly joyless piece of shit of a movie called Fantastic 4, so I’ll take whatever entertainment I can get.

Please carry on.