T Nation

First Cyle Proposition, Please Critique

Hey everyone, decided to come here to ask all the experts about my first cycle. I've been reading on this site for a long time and figured i'd finally sign up.

Anyway, I'd like your opinions on my cycle.

First some stats.
25 years old, 5'11, 192lbs, 10% Body Fat, been lifting for 7 years on and off.
Somewhat stuck and finally received a good source, so i figured I'd give gear a go! Pin it to win it, right?!

1-12 weeks Test E, From weeks 1-2 750mgs (frontload) then 3-12 500mgs
14-18 weeks Nolva 40/40/20/20
1-18 weeks Arimidex .25mg eod then from weeks 14-18 15/15/10/10

Injecting bi-weekly so Thursday/Monday.

I was going to stack with some dbol, however I only have one kidney, it was taken out when i was 5 years old, so I'm not going to leave her alone as best as i can

Thanks in advance!
I will keep a journal starting from day one to last day of PCT.

Renal toxicity and hepatoxicity are not the same. Not judging your decision to avoid methylated steroids, just that maybe your reason for doing so is misguided.

Id think that using steroids in general (that will increase blood pressure, thicken the blood, increase RBC production) would be a bit risky to someone with one kidney. Well everything is risky, a better word is 'riskier'

Thanks for the info, point taken.
However this time around this is a risk that I'm ready to take. I have a good doctor who is aware of what I'm going to be doing, he tried to talk me out of it but i told him the same thing that i willing to take the risk. He said he would like me to come in a few times just for check ups.