First Cycle

Hey guys, I was just wanting to get your opionion on this cycle I am thinking about doing as my first steroid cycle. All comments appreciated!!!

Sachets required: 2 x Testosterone Cypionate + 3 x Dianabol

Week Testosterone Cypionate Dianabol
1 500 mg / per week 25 mg / per day
2 500 mg / per week 25 mg / per day
3 500 mg / per week 25 mg / per day
4 500 mg / per week 25 mg / per day
5 500 mg / per week 25 mg / per day
6 500 mg / per week
7 500 mg / per week
8 500 mg / per week
9 500 mg / per week
10 500 mg / per week
11 500 mg / per week
12 500 mg / per week

[quote]wantintogetbig wrote:
Hey guys, I was just wanting to get your opionion on this cycle I am thinking about doing as my first steroid cycle. All comments appreciated!!!

Sachets required: 2 x Testosterone Cypionate + 3 x Dianabol

Week Testosterone Cypionate Dianabol
1 500 mg / per week 25 mg / per day
2 500 mg / per week 25 mg / per day
3 500 mg / per week 25 mg / per day
4 500 mg / per week 25 mg / per day
5 500 mg / per week 25 mg / per day
6 500 mg / per week
7 500 mg / per week
8 500 mg / per week
9 500 mg / per week
10 500 mg / per week
11 500 mg / per week
12 500 mg / per week
[/quote]

the cycle plan looks solid. nice and basic…simple is good.

a few things:

• what are you doing post cycle? standard PCT? tapering method? a combo of the two? get this ironed out ASAP.
  • what are you doing to prevent or combat estrogen related sides? running an AI throughout, or keeping a SERM or AI on hand?
  • some specifics on your age, training history, stats, and diet should be included in this post.

my 2 cc’s

Do you have 5mg Dbol tabs? If you I’d recommend moving the dosage up to 30-40mg. If you have some of those 25mg ones you’ll either need to break them in half or take 2 a day for 50mg. Dbol is in and out of the system in less than half a day.

I don’t believe you’ll need much estrogen support but have the nolva in hand for day one

For PCT, I was going to do clomid and possibly nolvadex as well for about 2-3 weeks after the cycle is complete. I was also going to take nolvadex during as well.

not out to patronize but please please please give an outline of intended pct. It scares the be-jesus out of me when people throw up a first and dont mention pct also it helps the people that will advise you to advise you well.

edit- appear to have posted just after your last post. Nolva is a given pretty much throughoout the duration of the cycle(or as an when you feel you need it!!!). Any more experienced aas users wanna chimme in cos there are some guys on this forum that are so clued up they make Hercule poirot seem like a clueless titface

[quote]Tvirus wrote:
… Any more experienced aas users wanna chimme in cos there are some guys on this forum that are so clued up they make Hercule poirot seem like a clueless titface[/quote]

Classic! LMAO