First Cycle!

I should probably give you my stats and goals to start. Im 37 210lbs I use to work out 3 days a week for the past 20 years but in prep for getting some gear I started working out 5 days a week about 7 months ago, doing 4 exercises for each muscle group. Im looking more for fat loss over size but I would like to gain 5 to 15lbs.

Im thinking about doing a cycle of Boldabol for 8 to 10 weeks front loading the first 2 weeks with 700mg and then going with 400mg for the remainder. My questions are 1 should I add Winny? 2 will I need Clomid after my cycle? 3 if I use Winny when should I add it to my cycle, from what Ive read Winnys not normally used for 10 weeks.

Any help would be appreciated.

[quote]scout479 wrote:
I should probably give you my stats and goals to start. Im 37 210lbs I use to work out 3 days a week for the past 20 years but in prep for getting some gear I started working out 5 days a week about 7 months ago, doing 4 exercises for each muscle group. Im looking more for fat loss over size but I would like to gain 5 to 15lbs.

Im thinking about doing a cycle of Boldabol for 8 to 10 weeks front loading the first 2 weeks with 700mg and then going with 400mg for the remainder. My questions are 1 should I add Winny? 2 will I need Clomid after my cycle? 3 if I use Winny when should I add it to my cycle, from what Ive read Winnys not normally used for 10 weeks.

Any help would be appreciated.
[/quote]

Don’t do a 8 or 10 week cycle of boldenone, please. It takes a LONG time to fully start to show its benefits. I am on week 8 right now and I have to cut my cycle short at 10 weeks, I am not happy. I wish I could run it a lot longer. For this reason most of my cycles from now on are going to be shorter, because I travel too much.

For a shorter cycle as well as one that offers lean mass I would go with test prop and something like tren if you are daring enough on a first cycle.

WARNING: On EQ I am hungry as hell at all times. If you are looking for more fat loss over size, I would rethink this one. When I do EQ again it will only be with long-estered testosterones and when I am 100% I will be in the same place for at least 6 months, with lots of time to dedicate.