T Nation

First Cycle?

Hi guys,just a quick question. I have been training for 3 years now and have decided to give it a go. I want to go easy at first what is the best mild roid i can take without getting too little side effects? eg. acne, liver damage etc…

I have thought into it and took all into account. Thank you

The first stuff I ever took was d-bol at 40mg a day for about 6 weeks. Probly was’nt a good idea but my decision was influanced more by financial resons than anything else. Its seems that test-e is the more popular stuff for beginers. With regard to takeing “mild” gear I dont really see the point. If your gonna go to the expense and risk of takeing roids then you might as well do it properly.

Agreed.
I mean you could run some hella expensive Anavar for 6 weeks and see mild results.
But if you’re gonna gear up than you might as well go for it. Long Estered Tests like Cypionate and Enanthate for 10-12 weeks @ 500mg’s a week.

Crash is right in that most around these parts choose Enan but I always go with Cyp myself

My guess is that you haven’t thought about it that much or looked into that much or you would have a cycle plan or at least some idea what compounds might fit your goals. Go to the newby thread. put together a cycle plan with PCT, post it with your stats and your goals, then we will help you revise it.

[quote]THEWARRIOR wrote:
Hi guys,just a quick question. I have been training for 3 years now and have decided to give it a go. I want to go easy at first what is the best mild roid i can take without getting too little side effects? eg. acne, liver damage etc…

I have thought into it and took all into account. Thank you[/quote]

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
My guess is that you haven’t thought about it that much or looked into that much or you would have a cycle plan or at least some idea what compounds might fit your goals. Go to the newby thread. put together a cycle plan with PCT, post it with your stats and your goals, then we will help you revise it.

THEWARRIOR wrote:
Hi guys,just a quick question. I have been training for 3 years now and have decided to give it a go. I want to go easy at first what is the best mild roid i can take without getting too little side effects? eg. acne, liver damage etc…

I have thought into it and took all into account. Thank you

[/quote]

Well to be honest i just wanted to see which in practise where the ones with the most harsh side effects.Also if i inject will be be less harmful to the liver?and what are the benefits to injecting?as to me it would be safer.I dont want to go and put a thread together with a cycle as i am thinking into it.I know i want to do it but not what to do.

So i take it anavar isnt so good for gains?

[quote]THEWARRIOR wrote:
Well to be honest i just wanted to see which in practise where the ones with the most harsh side effects.Also if i inject will be be less harmful to the liver?and what are the benefits to injecting?as to me it would be safer.I dont want to go and put a thread together with a cycle as i am thinking into it.I know i want to do it but not what to do.

So i take it anavar isnt so good for gains?[/quote]

If you would have read the newbie thread you wouldn’t have had to write this post and we wouldn’t have had to read it.

Go read the newbie thread!