First Cycle

i’m 22 years old and my gains have slown drastically. i’m new to the gear and have found alot of different suggestions. it would make me more comfortable to hear actual peoples thoughts on it.

im looking to put on mass and im worried about post cycle. what’s the best cycle with a good pct. also i decided to go with alin anyone dealt with them before

the best plan ive come up with so far is weeks 1-8 dianabol and deca with nol/prov from weeks 5-10. starting hcg week 8-10 with primabolin and winnies week 11-16 and hcg week 16-18. let me know what u think

[quote]bmf123 wrote:
the best plan ive come up with so far is weeks 1-8 dianabol and deca with nol/prov from weeks 5-10. starting hcg week 8-10 with primabolin and winnies week 11-16 and hcg week 16-18. let me know what u think[/quote]

Looks bad, do some more reading. No test backbone, deca and 8 weeks of dianabol are all just bad ideas.
See Ya

[quote]bmf123 wrote:
i’m 22 years old and my gains have slown drastically. i’m new to the gear and have found alot of different suggestions. it would make me more comfortable to hear actual peoples thoughts on it.

im looking to put on mass and im worried about post cycle. what’s the best cycle with a good pct. also i decided to go with alin anyone dealt with them before[/quote]

you are yet too young mon cheri, if you not putting on mass, then it is your diet and training that you need to make changes to not add steroids.

Before you think about steroid, you must have diet and training and rest on right path the steroid is the last piece of the puzzle

I agree you are young to use AAS. It could mess your T levels up later in life.

But if you are going to do it, I would recommend a cycle of test with PCT for starters. Nothing else.

Anthony Roberts has some great info about this:

www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/anthony-roberts/
post-cycle-therapy.htm

this site is cool:

www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/anthony-roberts/
post-cycle-therapy.htm

several articles by anthony here, specifically designing a cycle:

www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/
index.htm#Anthony_Roberts

thx for the advice

You can’t beat 10 wk of 500mg Test Cyp or Enanthate per week with 75mg Proviron ED. That cycle put on 20 lbs of SOLID muscle and lost about 10 lbs of fat. The proviron eliminated any bloat and burned a shit load of fat. I did it 2 years ago around thanksgiving and xmas and all I ate was pumpkin pie (1/2-1 pie) and chicken for like 4 of my 6 meals a day for 3 of the 10 weeks in the cycle and I actually got leaner! As for PCT…that could have gone better. I just used Clomid at like 100mg/day for 4 weeks. That was an emotional rollercoaster, never, ever, ever use Clomid if you can help it. If I could do it again I would have used 250iu’s of HCG 3x a week from week 3-12, then used Adex or Nolva for 5 weeks. Even with my crappy PCT I still managed to keep at least 5lbs of muscle and didn’t put on any extra bodyfat.

thx for the links cook some good stuff

Alot of people will chime in and say,“Don’t do it your levels are naturally high enough” which has got me thinking. If you have 2 men one who is 20 and the other who is 35 who both start 500mg cyp weekly I believe the 35 year old would see better gains.

It makes sense that if the 35 year olds T-levels are 60% of the 20 year olds then his would be elevated much more. Where I’m going with this is if your younger it makes sense that your body has higher levels already and needs more mg’s to ellicit the same effect as someone older with lower levels.

Anyone have any evidence or opinions to back this up?